You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So, it would allow blocking to go through and/or wouldn't work if you were dead? Because if I was a wolf who could either block you or kill you, I probably wouldn't let night kills be stopped, so I don't see where you were going with this
OR if he's a wolf, they can just not submit a kill and pretend it's his ability.. Tracker is dead, seer is dead, so no one to varify.
Hard sell in the first place considering the "joke" about submitting a silencing target lolOR if he's a wolf, they can just not submit a kill and pretend it's his ability.. Tracker is dead, seer is dead, so no one to varify.
I wouldn't let a night kill go just to save his butt after that, but it's not my hypothetical pack
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bad guys and third party having a good ol' time this game huh? Villagers, you should lynch a red or blue color. Perhaps orange.
I don't think the speeding MJ wagon needs my vote at the moment
Lynch lawper
I'm going back to try and re-read some since I'm not in love with my current POE but going back to early feels
Lynch lawper
I'm going back to try and re-read some since I'm not in love with my current POE but going back to early feels
@Animal Midwife I see your angry face. Don't start that crap with me bby, we past this and you can use your words (when able) or keep yo peace
#friendsoff
For anyone who is interested, Barks mentioned being suspicious of KC, Snowy and mpm
Lynch KC
She's the only one overlapping in reads from multiple dead people
She's the only one overlapping in reads from multiple dead people
Could also go for Miz or maybe Mel; both feel kinda lurky to me
Edit: also capri, genny and mpm
Basically everyone seems lurky today haha
Edit: also capri, genny and mpm
Basically everyone seems lurky today haha
Do you not think he is a wolf then?I don't think the speeding MJ wagon needs my vote at the moment
Do you not think he is a wolf then?
I can't read MJ worth anything. I've seen him pull a similar move when wolf and when village, I believe. Based on how it all went down, my gut says wolf. But that's a runaway wagon that doesn't need me piling on to make it go through at this point so I decided to put my vote elsewhere at this point in the day
Ok.
I have to say, I don't like the wishy-washy comment from you in conjunction with wagon dodging. Looks like you came in late and are now unsure of what to do.
I have to say, I don't like the wishy-washy comment from you in conjunction with wagon dodging. Looks like you came in late and are now unsure of what to do.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also don't like how dead it is today. Bad feels all around.
I mean, this is a completely accurate statement. I feel like for me though it's NAI, especially when I'm busy and haven't been able to be around as much as I'd like.Looks like you came in late and are now unsure of what to do.
Day 4 In UNOFFICIAL Honor of Squirrel & Moose Lynch Tally
FTF (1) - acan
capri (2) - Lawpy, FTF
MJ (6) - genny, Mel, Snowy, kras, capri, mpm
genny (1) - miz
Lawper (1) - SAR
KC (1) - pippy
12/16
lynch close in 2 hours
FTF (1) - acan
capri (2) - Lawpy, FTF
MJ (6) - genny, Mel, Snowy, kras, capri, mpm
genny (1) - miz
Lawper (1) - SAR
KC (1) - pippy
12/16
lynch close in 2 hours
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 4 In Honor of Squirrel & Moose Lynch Tally
FTF (1) - acan
capri (2) - Lawpy, FTF
MJ (6) - genny, Mel, Snowy, kras, capri, mpm
genny (1) - miz
KC (1) - pippy
Lamprey (1) - SAR
12/16
lynch close in ~1 hour
Anybody interested in doing a roll call for me?
FTF (1) - acan
capri (2) - Lawpy, FTF
MJ (6) - genny, Mel, Snowy, kras, capri, mpm
genny (1) - miz
KC (1) - pippy
Lamprey (1) - SAR
12/16
lynch close in ~1 hour
Anybody interested in doing a roll call for me?
@Animal Midwife @Mad Jack @Ms Procrastinator @kcoughliAnybody interested in doing a roll call for me?
Okay so....
1. What in the hecks up with lawper?
2. AM is just too wacky for me to be comfortable with
3. Is MJ really playing WW if he doesn't pull some crap?
1. What in the hecks up with lawper?
2. AM is just too wacky for me to be comfortable with
3. Is MJ really playing WW if he doesn't pull some crap?
I don't wanna jinx it but it's been a real slow day at work.
Like are there any other villagers left or am I the only one?
Can people please engage? In case you hadn't noticed, we're kinda like...losing real bad
Can people please engage? In case you hadn't noticed, we're kinda like...losing real bad
You in trouble now.I don't wanna jinx it but it's been a real slow day at work.
AM, I want a react. How do you feel about my presence here?
Would you lynch Mj too, or would you go with a long shot?AM, I want a react. How do you feel about my presence here?
What's with the sad react?Like are there any other villagers left or am I the only one?
Can people please engage? In case you hadn't noticed, we're kinda like...losing real bad
I knew it!!!!Would you lynch Mj too, or would you go with a long shot?
Someone with a sense of humor turned AM into MsP.
Lynch AM. MJ's going down regardless and I'm not liking AM's play.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What?Someone with a sense of humor turned AM into MsP.
You are a heavy reaction user to any and all questions pointed at you. 🙂What?
I mostly react to lynch votesYou are a heavy reaction user to any and all questions pointed at you. 🙂
Pippy do you wanna talk about it?
What I've gotten from trying to catch up on the 5 hour car ride home is that mj rojoed, am is being weird in a new way, lupin is talking to herself, and pips is losing it. Oh and carsick. Did I miss anything?
Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn
Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn
Pippy do you wanna talk about it?
Helloooooooo. Is anyone here?
Outside of this game, I sympathize with you greatlyOh and carsick.
AM did something seriously happen to you or are you messing around? Like if you're serious.Helloooooooo. Is anyone here?
I'm sad because it's all trueWhat's with the sad react?
Sorry guys finally got a half day off so I’m getting drunk at a theater watching frozen win my sister because I’m BASIC AS EFF
Is it something that happened last night?AM did something seriously happen to you or are you messing around? Like if you're serious.
So I'm realizing, I think, that my village pile is too deep here. This was my list after reading today (quickly). I'm going to go iso my neutral points to try and lump them because the fact that I haven't put them into either pile at this point is worrying me. Will also probably iso some of my weaker village leans to see if I can figure out why my village list seems too long and if I missed something along the way.
Village lean
Pippy
MsP
mpm
genny
Snowy
Acanth
Capri
Miz
AM
Wolf lean
Lawper
MJ
Neutral/not enough data/don't know how to lean current data
Mel
Kraska
FTF
KC
Village lean
Pippy
MsP
mpm
genny
Snowy
Acanth
Capri
Miz
AM
Wolf lean
Lawper
MJ
Neutral/not enough data/don't know how to lean current data
Mel
Kraska
FTF
KC
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok... I can support this.Sorry guys finally got a half day off so I’m getting drunk at a theater watching frozen win my sister because I’m BASIC AS EFF
I'm blonde and had crippling anxiety related issues as a teenager, and my younger sister is a cute redhead who married a blonde dude with floppy hair, and they basically have a reindeer as a pet.
We are part Norwegian.
We are part Norwegian.
Did you find out about your restriction mid-day and that's why you stopped talking?Is it something that happened last night?
AM I swear to god that if I don't get at least a modicum of positive reinforcement for the effort I'm attempting to put in right now to reanalyzing I'm going to go be really sad for the rest of the night
Were you alerted and didn't realize until later?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K
- Replies
- 422
- Views
- 31K