Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Question for anyone currently kicking around who has a better memory than I do... Is KC usually scattered when playing ww? My gut is telling me no but the substance of her posts have essentially been 1. apologizing for not being here and 2. essentially saying "wait, what?" so I'm wondering how off character this is for her.

On iso feels like could be a wolf putting in enough effort to skim by without actually pushing anything for village
 
Question for anyone currently kicking around who has a better memory than I do... Is KC usually scattered when playing ww? My gut is telling me no but the substance of her posts have essentially been 1. apologizing for not being here and 2. essentially saying "wait, what?" so I'm wondering how off character this is for her.

On iso feels like could be a wolf putting in enough effort to skim by without actually pushing anything for village
I agree KC would be a solid lynch. We need to go after non-participators. You would also be in that category.
 
Question for anyone currently kicking around who has a better memory than I do... Is KC usually scattered when playing ww? My gut is telling me no but the substance of her posts have essentially been 1. apologizing for not being here and 2. essentially saying "wait, what?" so I'm wondering how off character this is for her.
I think it's out of character but she also has a kid now and it's the holidays :shrug:
 
I agree KC would be a solid lynch. We need to go after non-participators. You would also be in that category.

Yeah, I realize my participation has been sub par. Until last night I think you're solidly in the same category.

You'll notice, however, that now that I do have a free evening I'm trying to contribute as much as I can.

Also I disagree about going after non-participators. I think we should be focusing on lynching wolves, personally.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, and this isn't to be dense I swear I've just had a rough week, to clarify you think it is out of character despite having what could be a possible reason but fall on the side of wolfy out of characterness?
I have had her on my maybe-wolfy list for a while but:

1) i tend to read her as wolfy so was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and

2) she has legit excuses for being absent so I didn't want to get on her case for that but

3) I am going back through earlier reads and the reads of confirmed villagers and she has popped up more than once so it's time to give the dead a voice, I think
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys rude. I'm actually here now so no need to talk about me in front of my face.

I was trying to think out loud about the am weirdness but literally no one responded to my queries and instead started talking about me.

###lynch poopy###

Because I don't have a good candidate but I know she's not in danger of being lynched

Also teehee autocorrect

Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn
 
tenor.gif
tumblr_oudwnfOdw81ucul4qo1_500.gif
tenor.gif
tumblr_nvp8zt7yOM1tts3f4o1_500.gif
source.gif
Phew, no gifs of Dean crying
 
So I'm realizing, I think, that my village pile is too deep here. This was my list after reading today (quickly). I'm going to go iso my neutral points to try and lump them because the fact that I haven't put them into either pile at this point is worrying me. Will also probably iso some of my weaker village leans to see if I can figure out why my village list seems too long and if I missed something along the way.

Village lean
Pippy
MsP
mpm
genny
Snowy
Acanth
Capri
Miz
AM

Wolf lean
Lawper
MJ

Neutral/not enough data/don't know how to lean current data
Mel
Kraska
FTF
KC

Why are mpm, capri, acanthy/roidy and genny in your village reads?
 
Why are mpm, capri, acanthy/roidy and genny in your village reads?

mpm, capri, and genny are from D1 tone and feels and will be on my iso list as I work through that slowly over tonight and (hopefully) tomorrow morning

Acanth based on last night's flip - I have trouble seeing the other lover being a wolf I guess because it hurts my head to think about mechanically. At the very least acanth would be low on my wolfy list until we find a few wolves. Additionally, nothing really stands out as wolfy on iso for me and I liked most of the content they contributed yesterday
 
Guys rude. I'm actually here now so no need to talk about me in front of my face.

I was trying to think out loud about the am weirdness but literally no one responded to my queries and instead started talking about me.

###lynch poopy###

Because I don't have a good candidate but I know she's not in danger of being lynched

Also teehee autocorrect

Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn

Sorry KC. To be fair, I couldn't really ask you directly if you felt your own play was unusual or not but if you have thoughts on that feel free to contribute 😛
 
Question for anyone currently kicking around who has a better memory than I do... Is KC usually scattered when playing ww? My gut is telling me no but the substance of her posts have essentially been 1. apologizing for not being here and 2. essentially saying "wait, what?" so I'm wondering how off character this is for her.

On iso feels like could be a wolf putting in enough effort to skim by without actually pushing anything for village
Was going to respond but honestly yeah I've been scattered. My ww style has gone from pippy to nyanko in my time here (since graduating vet school) so idk how you use attentiveness as a metric for me. It's life.

Also to the ACA player person who I don't think I know, old kc applauds the idea of getting rid of the slackers but current kc says that's lazy play and is better as a move of last resort than primary strategy.

Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn
 
I think every game I play differently. Especially when people say I'm playing differently and then I panic react and get super weird/defensive. I plan to contribute more tomorrow if that helps. Husband is going to a tournament thing and I'm home all day with the baby so should have more free time.
Sorry KC. To be fair, I couldn't really ask you directly if you felt your own play was unusual or not but if you have thoughts on that feel free to contribute 😛

Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also to the ACA player person who I don't think I know, old kc applauds the idea of getting rid of the slackers but current kc says that's lazy play and is better as a move of last resort than primary strategy.

I don't know how many wolves you think there are, but I suspect we're getting pretty close to last resort....
 
Also if wolves kill me tonight after saying this my ghost will haunt you forever
I think every game I play differently. Especially when people say I'm playing differently and then I panic react and get super weird/defensive. I plan to contribute more tomorrow if that helps. Husband is going to a tournament thing and I'm home all day with the baby so should have more free time.

Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn

Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn