Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also if wolves kill me tonight after saying this my ghost will haunt you forever
This is just laying it on too thick.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Also if wolves kill me tonight after saying this my ghost will haunt you forever
Explain FTF not voting.After iso-ing the rest of my neutrals/no-reads I'm feeling worse about Mel, better about Kraska, and like hitting my head against a wall when it comes to FTF because that would probably get me a more accurate read than actually attempting to analyze his posts
FTF did vote...Explain FTF not voting.
Yesterday.FTF did vote...
Geeez this isn't going to make me look cool enough to be converted!!poopy (1) - KC
Explain FTF not voting.
This is just laying it on too thick.
I don't have a good explanation, either.I can't. Can you?
You can always ask him why he didn't vote.Yesterday.
No, really?!You can always ask him why he didn't vote.

YeahNo, really?!![]()
He got hit by a train...did you not read that?Yeah![]()

Stop that. You weren't silenced if you were notified at 2pm.wHoS SiLeNcEd ToDay
WhY IsNt Am TaLkiNg
Well, I wasn't.Stop that. You weren't silenced if you were notified at 2pm.
I don't think they could have known it would be today.Contingency lynch Mel
I think wolves knew he was going down.
It only makes sense that some of the evil characters are wolfI know that the mechanics say roles are NAI but I called it. I knew it. Wolves are evil counterparts. Everyone that had died before were good characters.
What happened to you?Well, I wasn't.
You can do better than thatwHoS SiLeNcEd ToDay
WhY IsNt Am TaLkiNg
I am sorry but I think there is at least one other wolf on that lynch. I would be SHOCKED if they didn't jump on it after he rojo'd last night and it picked up steam today.I don't think they could have known it would be today.
MsP plzWhat happened to you?
I'm not going to disagree with that.I am sorry but I think there is at least one other wolf on that lynch. I would be SHOCKED if they didn't jump on it after he rojo'd last night and it picked up steam today.
How much do you trust CapriI'm not going to disagree with that.
bad guys and third party having a good ol' time this game huh? Villagers, you should lynch a red or blue color. Perhaps orange.
Also have we tagged @thedrjojo yet? He should know he lives on in WW infamy.I don't think they could have known it would be today.
She's such a friendly modEverybody get those night actions in as soon as is convenient please and thank you!
Cain?
LOVERS REUNITED!!!!














Indeed!Cain?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.