Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's safe to say there were more Sams and deans in the game. So why did no-one come forth when the question was asked? Everyone seemed to claim angel. What if the rest of the Sam and deans are wolves?
I'm remembering this quote from @mizchiefmanaged, presumably referring to @kraskadva, unless miz was able to PM someone else.

Can confirm I am neither, if that’s important. However I know someone who claims to be either Sam or Dean.
 
Does anybody wanna help me figure out this game? Or did everyone leave after the lynch? We got a wolf but we need to find more or we're screwed, so get your butts back here and lets start talking.
*insert Dean gif here*
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know a sam or dean? PS everyone, I watch the show religiously so you won't be able to sneak any fake roles by me.
You know who else knew the show well? MJ :heckyeah:
HugeParchedCottontail-size_restricted.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was referring to him having given a role that could have been real. As a wolf, if they weren't provided cover roles, he could easily have them for the pack as needed.
How many people here know the show? We could easily pick apart roles that didn't fit with the others.
 
So I'm realizing, I think, that my village pile is too deep here. This was my list after reading today (quickly). I'm going to go iso my neutral points to try and lump them because the fact that I haven't put them into either pile at this point is worrying me. Will also probably iso some of my weaker village leans to see if I can figure out why my village list seems too long and if I missed something along the way.

Village lean
Pippy
MsP
mpm
genny
Snowy
Acanth
Capri
Miz
AM

Wolf lean
Lawper
MJ

Neutral/not enough data/don't know how to lean current data
Mel
Kraska
FTF
KC

This actually reads similar enough to mine.

Does anyone want to lynch anyone other than MJ today?

Suspicious

I don't think they could have known it would be today.

Suspicious

It's safe to say there were more Sams and deans in the game. So why did no-one come forth when the question was asked? Everyone seemed to claim angel. What if the rest of the Sam and deans are wolves?

No one came forward as anything we didn't already know during this discussion. So I'm almost positive there are at least more good Sams out there (ie. there was a vanillager Dean so probably a vanillager Sam too.

You know a sam or dean? PS everyone, I watch the show religiously so you won't be able to sneak any fake roles by me.

Fishing

Quote please

I remember kras saying this and also attributed it to masons, but with lovers in the game, I think they are another role..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad