Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MJ flipped a bad SamWait why are people trying to use role names and show features to determine alignment? Am i missing something?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
MJ flipped a bad SamWait why are people trying to use role names and show features to determine alignment? Am i missing something?
Not really, since seer is for alignment and not role name.It makes sense if he was gonna seer village
Why? We were actually told that's not a thing iircRole names. I figured that there must ve clues in them somewhere.
Suspicious
Two suspiciouses make a trustworthy?Suspicious
I responded that I knew at least one that was. This feels like fishing.It's safe to say there were more Sams and deans in the game. So why did no-one come forth when the question was asked? Everyone seemed to claim angel. What if the rest of the Sam and deans are wolves?
*******contingency lynch genny******
What the crap, Ed?*******contingency lynch genny******
wtfWell I'll go first, I'm FBI cas. I won't share my role for obvious reasons. Anybody else wanna go? We got any evil sam or deans here?
Oh Lord, grant me patience. And instill in your followers some much needed close reading comprehension skills so they can figure out what I've been hinting at for days. Amen.
Nope MJ was the only one. It's amazing they got funding for 15 seasons with just one viewerOther people watched the show.
I've never seen it, myselfNope MJ was the only one. It's amazing they got funding for 15 seasons with just one viewer
There’s absolutely at least one wolf on that lynch. Likely multiple. I’m going with who I had suspicions on before the lynch ended to begin with.Can you briefly summarize why?
Full disclosure I have never watched the show though it's been in my Netflix queue forever. I don't know what MsP is on about but as pip? Said above didn't the mods straight up say role names were nai or did I make that up?wtf
fine I'll look back and try to not tunnel you.
Nope MJ was the only one. It's amazing they got funding for 15 seasons with just one viewer
Touching in retrospect.I'm reading the thread a bit out of order and just got to the night results and I'm pissed, why the **** is my sporty dead?!!!
Sheeran?Wait who is Ed?
I'm filled with even deeper self-satisfaction for my response.Touching in retrospect.
Yes.I'm filled with even deeper self-satisfaction for my response.
@SportPoniesBecause she got killed at night.
Sorry I already wtf Ed that quote, get your own responseFull disclosure I have never watched the show though it's been in my Netflix queue forever. I don't know what MsP is on about but as pip? Said above didn't the mods straight up say role names were nai or did I make that up?
I think I have dislike points for MsP, AM, and someone else today. Genny? Sardines? Can't remember, I'll recheck from a computer tomorrow.
Shenanigans.
Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn
Wait who is Ed?
Genny and MsP I have feelz for hard

Genny and MsP I have feelz for hard

My thoughts on Mel are that from my skimming he's flying under the radar for him. I also can't read him or AM for **** though.Can we never have the same response to something?
(but actually I didn't see yours)
Genny and MsP I have feelz for hard
sar is village and continues to sound village. AM is nonwolfy.
What do you think of mel?
If it helps I think I'm ok at reading AM and I think she's 3rd party at worst
Nope I cannot. Just that I don't think It's really her style as a wolf.Can you explain the weird thing today like I'm a kid? Cuz it's rubbing me the wrong way. Though chaos affil could explain it
Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn
Can you explain the weird thing today like I'm a kid? Cuz it's rubbing me the wrong way. Though chaos affil could explain it
Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn
Man it sure would help if she would use her words instead of angry reacting to everything 😛I was thinking
1) It was a chaos goal thing
2) It is an item she used
3) It was just AM being AM and playing AM games
I was thinking
1) It was a chaos goal thing
2) It is an item she used
3) It was just AM being AM and playing AM games
Miz was talking about someone else. We weren't in PMing distance at that pointI'm remembering this quote from @mizchiefmanaged, presumably referring to @kraskadva, unless miz was able to PM someone else.
Not currently.Thanks. This all sounds like speculation to me unless @kraskadva wants to add anything?
Miz was talking about someone else. We weren't in PMing distance at that point
Not currently.
False. This was said on D4, you were in PMing distance.Miz was talking about someone else. We weren't in PMing distance at that point
Ok, well he hadn't PM'd me either wayFalse. This was said on D4, you were in PMing distance.
Mines on 44 and I'm gonna have to use the GPS to get home.Nvm my phone is on 20 and I'm still three hours from home
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Keep digging that hole. @mizchiefmanaged, want to chime in?Ok, well he hadn't PM'd me either way
Others already covered it, but cover roles. Scoobynatural Sam is one I would believe as village if I had no other context.I know that the mechanics say roles are NAI but I called it. I knew it. Wolves are evil counterparts. Everyone that had died before were good characters.
roodAbout as far as I can throw her. And I'm not very strong.
Isn't Lupin supposed to be Gabriel?It's worth a try. I'd bet my bottom dollar you're Gabriel based on how you've been acting.

I relate too hard to thisAnd I have a memory like a sieve!
Thoughts?![]()
Nvm my phone is on 20 and I'm still three hours from home
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Y'all don't carry battery packs on you?Mines on 44 and I'm gonna have to use the GPS to get home.
How benign.Current feels...
Village-ish: me, miz, snowy, acanth, kc, genny
Wolf-ish: AM, Mel, MsP, MPM, pippy
IDK: you, FTF, capri, SAR
This is gonna be real cute when I get night killed tonight lolCurrent feels...
Wolf-ish: AM, Mel, MsP, MPM, pippy
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.