You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
NIGHT CLOSED RESULTS PENDING
You need a GPS to get from your work to home? 😉Mines on 44 and I'm gonna have to use the GPS to get home.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bah I feel like I should do reads but I don't have the energy
I guess if people are looking for wolves, I got some really bad feelings when a bunch of people came on the thread at the same time when I was silenced. I think it was page 14-15. Felt like the wolf pack coming on to chat and throw shade at people who couldn't throw back.
I guess if people are looking for wolves, I got some really bad feelings when a bunch of people came on the thread at the same time when I was silenced. I think it was page 14-15. Felt like the wolf pack coming on to chat and throw shade at people who couldn't throw back.
Why would AM's silence be different than Pippy's and FTF's?
Unfortunately she did not name names. She just said her other partner.Keep digging that hole. @mizchiefmanaged, want to chime in?
What do you call it when someone who has been pocketed pockets someone else?Unfortunately she did not name names. She just said her other partner.
What do you call it when someone who has been pocketed pockets someone else?
This is similar to last time. It’s hard to drop a thread of thought when people keep asking questions about it. Because then you’re suspicious for not answering the effing questions.Actually I think I like this better for now
Unlynch Mel
Contingency lynch Miz
All that drama over how you would lynch a fellow wolf if they rojo'd, followed by the emo switch to genny, plus almost an obsession with the silencing...not a good look.
I know it’s kinda moot at this point to say what I would or wouldn’t do as a wolf butttttt... that would be a pretty dumb switch since there was no way any other lynch was going to build up steam.
Is microwave pepperoni any good btw? I've always imagined it to get rubbery.
Just because someone jumps on an obvious train early doesn’t make them any less wolfy. Obvious train is obvious and smart wolf is smart.No, I actually don't. I voted him last night, not today after he had gotten attention. It's a big difference.
It’s quite nasty.Is microwave pepperoni any good btw? I've always imagined it to get rubbery.
Just caught up. Skimmed after reading that we got a wolf. For nowWhat the crap, Ed?
*****uncontingency lynch genny*****
That might be the weirdest word I’ve ever written.
My job is near my college. My home home is 1 hour away. I'm not a fan of the highway so I use the gps to take backroads.You need a GPS to get from your work to home? 😉
Whenever there's a Highway involved I'm not the one driving.My job is near my college. My home home is 1 hour away. I'm not a fan of the highway so I use the gps to take backroads.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I should mention that I usually go from school to work but never from home to work and back.Whenever there's a Highway involved I'm not the one driving.
Tonight was a flurry of bullets and knifes. One man mourned the death of his lover. He did not eat, drink or sleep. He simply stared at his lovers grave. He heard the footsteps approach, it was not easy to sneak up on an angel. Filled with guilt over his lover's lost life he allowed the angle blade to go deep into his back once, twice, twenty times. He did not care, he deserved this. Dean had died in his arms protecting him. Now at least, he a had a chance to join his lover.
Dead is @acanthuroidei who was Cas in Dean's ass, lovers with @StartingoverVet. A villager who would die in place of his lover and vice vera.
But death is a constant and never-ending. Even tonight death was not done. Charlie was a god with computers.. and women. There was nothing she couldn't hack. Except apparently no one in this god damn universe owned a computer! She grew frustrated by her lack of ability to find what she was looking for and ventured out into the night to get a better connection. That was her fatal mistake. She was sprung upon and tried to fight, but she was overpowered. Dead is @PippyPony, a villager who could hack the seer or banshee's night results and get a list of who they've looked into and their results.
Charlie was like a little sister to Sam and Dean, when someone stumbled across the murder they looked at the murder's eyes and knew that this evil must be avenged. The evil doer looked up from the fresh corpse with pure black eyes and smiled at the person watching. Like anything could touch him. He was the most badass hunter that ever lived, and now that he was a demon he was basically unstoppable. He rose from the cooling body of one of the most beloved characters in the entire series and sauntered over to the shell shocked witness. "You think you can do anything about it?" The demon hunter laughed in his face. He knew they didn't have the chops. He turned his back on the now shaking witness and started walking back over to his latest kill when he was slammed onto the ground. "What the -" his last words were cut off, literally, by a demon killing knife stabbing into his skull.
Dead is @mypetmoose who was Demon Dean a wolf who's powers were passed to the chosen wolf heir.
It is now Day 5 Lynch Close at 9PM EST or 6PM PST
12 players remain
Dead:
@Navilly - Dog Dean - tracker
@cubsrule4e - Psychic Sam - Seer
@SportPonies - Shirtless Sam - Bombshell
@Dinashadow - Screaming Dean - Banshee
@muttmanager - Purgatory Dean - Assassin
@fromthebox - Dean Winchester - vanillager
@CoffeeQuestionMark - Squirrel & Moose - Thief -----> Banshee
@StartingoverVet - Dean Praying to Cas - Lover
@Barkley13 - Young Sammy - Innocent
@Mad Jack - Ezekiel/Gadreel Sam - Mage
@PippyPony Charlie - Hacker
@acanthuroidei - Cas in Dean's ass - Lover
@mypetmoose - Demon Dean
Dead is @acanthuroidei who was Cas in Dean's ass, lovers with @StartingoverVet. A villager who would die in place of his lover and vice vera.
But death is a constant and never-ending. Even tonight death was not done. Charlie was a god with computers.. and women. There was nothing she couldn't hack. Except apparently no one in this god damn universe owned a computer! She grew frustrated by her lack of ability to find what she was looking for and ventured out into the night to get a better connection. That was her fatal mistake. She was sprung upon and tried to fight, but she was overpowered. Dead is @PippyPony, a villager who could hack the seer or banshee's night results and get a list of who they've looked into and their results.
Charlie was like a little sister to Sam and Dean, when someone stumbled across the murder they looked at the murder's eyes and knew that this evil must be avenged. The evil doer looked up from the fresh corpse with pure black eyes and smiled at the person watching. Like anything could touch him. He was the most badass hunter that ever lived, and now that he was a demon he was basically unstoppable. He rose from the cooling body of one of the most beloved characters in the entire series and sauntered over to the shell shocked witness. "You think you can do anything about it?" The demon hunter laughed in his face. He knew they didn't have the chops. He turned his back on the now shaking witness and started walking back over to his latest kill when he was slammed onto the ground. "What the -" his last words were cut off, literally, by a demon killing knife stabbing into his skull.
Dead is @mypetmoose who was Demon Dean a wolf who's powers were passed to the chosen wolf heir.
It is now Day 5 Lynch Close at 9PM EST or 6PM PST
12 players remain
- StayingPositive2017 ---> @Lawper
- @Animal Midwife
- @Melchizedek
- @kraskadva
- @mizchiefmanaged
- @Dr. ForgotToFlush
- @capri1722
- @SnowshoeDog143
- @genny
- @Ms Procrastinator
- @SARdoghandler
- @kcoughli
Dead:
@Navilly - Dog Dean - tracker
@cubsrule4e - Psychic Sam - Seer
@SportPonies - Shirtless Sam - Bombshell
@Dinashadow - Screaming Dean - Banshee
@muttmanager - Purgatory Dean - Assassin
@fromthebox - Dean Winchester - vanillager
@CoffeeQuestionMark - Squirrel & Moose - Thief -----> Banshee
@StartingoverVet - Dean Praying to Cas - Lover
@Barkley13 - Young Sammy - Innocent
@Mad Jack - Ezekiel/Gadreel Sam - Mage
@PippyPony Charlie - Hacker
@acanthuroidei - Cas in Dean's ass - Lover
@mypetmoose - Demon Dean
Well that was something.
. . .
Lynch miz
Why? You’re barking up the wrong tree.Lynch miz
Do some stuff then. Show me the winning poe with strong reasoning.Why? You’re barking up the wrong tree.
NAILED IT with mpm! 
Why don’t you?Do some stuff then. Show me the winning poe with strong reasoning.
Are you just voting for me because I haven’t game solved? In that case I’m pretty totally screwed.
I asked first. You can give me something.Why don’t you?
Are you just voting for me because I haven’t game solved? In that case I’m pretty totally screwed.
Capri, plus or minus genny (if she’s actually hinting), MsP, Mel. I’ve been talking to Kras and I’m somewhat believing what she’s talking about right now. Based on my conversation with her I may put more emphasis on one vs another.I asked first. You can give me something.
You’ve been playing typically for village.
FTF has said a lot in PM that makes me extremely doubt he’s wolf. If he is then he’s done a good job.
Lawp has been barking up the MPM tree for a bit so I’m happy with him and others I’m comfortable with are please with him
Snowy is somewhat mechanistically cleared for me at the moment
SAR and KC are more tone reads. Of the three I feel best (oddly) about KC.
Edited for lack of logic thanks midnight brain
Last edited:
Also I can’t vote today which is obnoxious timing.
Lynch capri
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
I am a dum dum and messed up
Also dead is @kraskadva who was Stuck Sam - a villager who had to ensure the person who stole her body lived until endgame to win.
I am a dum dum and messed up
Also dead is @kraskadva who was Stuck Sam - a villager who had to ensure the person who stole her body lived until endgame to win.
Cool well that narrows it down. Kras didn’t tell me who she was protecting but she said the person wasn’t in PM distance so she wasn’t able to communicate with them.
That leaves Capri, genny, and MsP as my ideal lynches today.Cool well that narrows it down. Kras didn’t tell me who she was protecting but she said the person wasn’t in PM distance so she wasn’t able to communicate with them.
Edit: she said she had to distract this person from getting lynched. Although now I’m concerned that it might even be someone who got converted and that’s a hole I’m afraid to go down atm.
Day 1 Lynch Tally
FTF (3) - cubs, capri, miz
cubs (2) - AM, Dina
Nav (4) - Barks, mutts, MJ, FTF
SAR (1) - Coffee?
genny (1) - Nav
miz (2/4?) - kras, Sporty
MJ (1) - kc
cheezit (1) - Paws
Sporty (2) - genny, mpm
Coffee? (1) - Pippy
MsP () -
Pippy () -
mpm (1) - acan
kc (1) - Mel
20/25
Missing: ftb, Snowy, MsP, SOV, SAR
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Lawpy (2) - SAR, Mel
mpm () -
kras (1) - FTF
MsP (1) - Barks
genny (1) - Snowy
FTF (2) - kras, acan
mutts (5) - miz, capri, MJ, kc, Coffee?
Coffee? (4) - mutts, mpm, MsP, pippy
capri (3) - lawper, AM, genny
SAR (1) - SOV
20/21
Missing: ftb
Day 3 Lynch Tally
capri (2) - Lawpy, SOV
MJ (1) - capri
Coffee? (5) - AM, mpm, SAR, MsP, kras
genny (2) - Snowy, miz
AM (2) - Coffee?, acan
mpm (1) - Barks
kras () -
kc (1) - pippy
Miz (2) - cheezit, genny
SOV (1) - kc
17/19
Missing: MJ, FTF
Day 4 Lynch Tally
FTF (1) - acan
capri (2) - Lawpy, FTF
MJ (6) - genny, Mel, Snowy, kras, capri, mpm
genny (1) - miz
KC (1) - pippy
Lamprey (1) - SAR
AM (1) - MsP
poopy (1) - KC
15/16
Missing: AM
FTF (3) - cubs, capri, miz
cubs (2) - AM, Dina
Nav (4) - Barks, mutts, MJ, FTF
SAR (1) - Coffee?
genny (1) - Nav
miz (2/4?) - kras, Sporty
MJ (1) - kc
cheezit (1) - Paws
Sporty (2) - genny, mpm
Coffee? (1) - Pippy
MsP () -
Pippy () -
mpm (1) - acan
kc (1) - Mel
20/25
Missing: ftb, Snowy, MsP, SOV, SAR
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Lawpy (2) - SAR, Mel
mpm () -
kras (1) - FTF
MsP (1) - Barks
genny (1) - Snowy
FTF (2) - kras, acan
mutts (5) - miz, capri, MJ, kc, Coffee?
Coffee? (4) - mutts, mpm, MsP, pippy
capri (3) - lawper, AM, genny
SAR (1) - SOV
20/21
Missing: ftb
Day 3 Lynch Tally
capri (2) - Lawpy, SOV
MJ (1) - capri
Coffee? (5) - AM, mpm, SAR, MsP, kras
genny (2) - Snowy, miz
AM (2) - Coffee?, acan
mpm (1) - Barks
kras () -
kc (1) - pippy
Miz (2) - cheezit, genny
SOV (1) - kc
17/19
Missing: MJ, FTF
Day 4 Lynch Tally
FTF (1) - acan
capri (2) - Lawpy, FTF
MJ (6) - genny, Mel, Snowy, kras, capri, mpm
genny (1) - miz
KC (1) - pippy
Lamprey (1) - SAR
AM (1) - MsP
poopy (1) - KC
15/16
Missing: AM
That leaves Capri, genny, and MsP as my ideal lynches today.
I could go for any of these, but if MsP cover role is FBI cas, then she's probably not the alpha wolf. So you should vote with me lol.
Alright @genny
All you said that I caught as ‘hinting’ was that you thought MJ was a wolf. Probably. For reasons you didn’t want to get into. But you are alive today (with three NKs last night, one of which was definitely not a PR). I’m a bit uncomfortable. Either wolves are REALLY not paying attention (and that itself gives me some ideas) or there’s something weird going on.
All you said that I caught as ‘hinting’ was that you thought MJ was a wolf. Probably. For reasons you didn’t want to get into. But you are alive today (with three NKs last night, one of which was definitely not a PR). I’m a bit uncomfortable. Either wolves are REALLY not paying attention (and that itself gives me some ideas) or there’s something weird going on.
Trust me, if I could vote today (I could go for any of these, but if MsP cover role is FBI cas, then she's probably not the alpha wolf. So you should vote with me lol.
) probably would!Also, with the D2 tally, Idk about genny and capri both being wolves..
Trust me, if I could vote today (![]()
![]()
) probably would!
Oh right 🙁🙁🙁
Are you communicating with Capri?I could go for any of these, but if MsP cover role is FBI cas, then she's probably not the alpha wolf. So you should vote with me lol.
Unlynch miz
Lynch capri
Lynch capri
*Also in the back of my head remembering there will or had been a conversion and miz might be a good convert.
- @Lawper
- @Melchizedek
- @kraskadva
- @mizchiefmanaged
- @Dr. ForgotToFlush
- @capri1722
- @SnowshoeDog143
- @genny
- @Ms Procrastinator
- @SARdoghandler
- @kcoughli
Out of curiosity, why?*Also in the back of my head remembering there will or had been a conversion and miz might be a good convert.
I’ve had several people toying with lynching me all game. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you communicating with Capri?
No. I don't really see the point if she is one of the top wolf suspects, but @capri1722 I can open a pm if you want me to
I agree with this. If Capri is a wolf I really doubt genny is.Also, with the D2 tally, Idk about genny and capri both being wolves..
Out of curiosity, why?I’ve had several people toying with lynching me all game.
Not absent. I'm guessing you are a good wolf because you are experienced. And more on peoples village reads then not, but still maintaining a healthy amount of sketch from people.
The other question is would genny and mpm vote for the same person D1. I usually like to think the wolves space out their votes unless they need to save one of their own.
If I could vote would probably flip Capri first.The other question is would genny and mpm vote for the same person D1. I usually like to think the wolves space out their votes unless they need to save one of their own.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 190K
- Replies
- 422
- Views
- 31K