You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
and we're back
i do but the coliseum said no backpacks so i left it homeY'all don't carry battery packs on you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dude where ARE you?i do but the coliseum said no backpacks so i left it home
oh im home nowDude where ARE you?
i left waterloo at about half three
got to toronto at like half 6
was at the concert from 8ish to about 11
got stuck in missausauga trying to get back home bc someone died on the train tracks
took an hourish long uber ride and now im back home
and now my phone is charging
look see:
(the phone isnt in the picture bc i had to unplug it to take the picture)
look see:
Oh CANADA. You said coliseum and my mind went right to Italy loloh im home now
i left waterloo at about half three
got to toronto at like half 6
was at the concert from 8ish to about 11
got stuck in missausauga trying to get back home bc someone died on the train tracks
took an hourish long uber ride and now im back home
Those little hand things are going to haunt my dreamsand now my phone is charging
look see:
(the phone isnt in the picture bc i had to unplug it to take the picture)![]()

they're just vampiresThose little hand things are going to haunt my dreams![]()
here's the full image
Dr. FTF
Animal Midwife
Lawper
mizchiefmanaged
kcoughli
SnowshoeDog143
Ms Procrastinator
genny
SARdoghandler
Melchizedek
kraskadva
capri1722
Animal Midwife
Lawper
mizchiefmanaged
kcoughli
SnowshoeDog143
Ms Procrastinator
genny
SARdoghandler
Melchizedek
kraskadva
capri1722
2 wolves down
i think there were 6 to start
and at least one 3p
i think there were 6 to start
and at least one 3p
Dr. FTF
Animal Midwife
Lawper
mizchiefmanaged
kcoughli
SnowshoeDog143
Ms Procrastinator
genny
SARdoghandler
Melchizedek
kraskadva
capri1722
MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
I am a dum dum and messed up
Also dead is @kraskadva who was Stuck Sam - a villager who had to ensure the person who stole her body lived until endgame to win.
Krasky is dead though
i dont think kras capri and mel are all wolves
gfdiKrasky is dead though
The old list is dead
tHIS is the new list
Dr. FTF
Animal Midwife
Lawper
mizchiefmanaged
kcoughli
SnowshoeDog143
Ms Procrastinator
genny
SARdoghandler
Melchizedek
capri1722
tHIS is the new list
Dr. FTF
Animal Midwife
Lawper
mizchiefmanaged
kcoughli
SnowshoeDog143
Ms Procrastinator
genny
SARdoghandler
Melchizedek
capri1722
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
alright my track record's in the ****ing gutter
The old list is dead
tHIS is the new list
Dr. FTF
Animal Midwife
Lawper
mizchiefmanaged
kcoughli
SnowshoeDog143
Ms Procrastinator
genny
SARdoghandler
Melchizedek
capri1722
Why is kcough closer to village and why is Mel wolf read?
2 wolves down
i think there were 6 to start
and at least one 3p
This feels a bit unbalanced against village.
Oh dont worry about the order in the individual tiersWhy is kcough closer to village and why is Mel wolf read?
i just organized them by alphabet
and mel is down there bc pippy's read on him started from d1 and her continued insistence on him is why i was wolfreading her
so seeing that i thought there was something sus about that interaction and it wasnt bc of her
then mel is next step
so seeing that i thought there was something sus about that interaction and it wasnt bc of her
then mel is next step
25p to startThis feels a bit unbalanced against village.
so 6 wolves max
realistically if there was no 3p there could be 7 wolves
but im pretty darn sure there's a 3p
but im pretty darn sure there's a 3p
Also, unfortunately i was not able to one-up dubz and get a picture of me sandwiched between all 13 members of BROCKHAMPTON
so use your imagination
so use your imagination
wolves: Miz, MPM and Barks to a lesser extent.
Village: Snowy, Genny,
Neutral to village-ish: pippy
Next person that calls me wolfy this game can suck itLynch MJ
I think MPM is next, lots of people have been labelling her as "sketch" but there seems to be an unnatural hesitancy to her actually being lynched that makes me think wolf. Her tone has been off and the signal to noise ratio is off.
…?Cool well that narrows it down. Kras didn’t tell me who she was protecting but she said the person wasn’t in PM distance so she wasn’t able to communicate with them.
Also dead is @kraskadva who was Stuck Sam - a villager who had to ensure the person who stole her body lived until endgame to win.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯No. I don't really see the point if she is one of the top wolf suspects, but @capri1722 I can open a pm if you want me to
Up to you
SOV is here for your viewing pleasure. How may I be of assistance?
Next person that calls me wolfy this game can suck it
![]()
But you’re so wolfy
Or wolves think a lynch can be pushed my way. Evidence: your response. 😛Alright @genny
All you said that I caught as ‘hinting’ was that you thought MJ was a wolf. Probably. For reasons you didn’t want to get into. But you are alive today (with three NKs last night, one of which was definitely not a PR). I’m a bit uncomfortable. Either wolves are REALLY not paying attention (and that itself gives me some ideas) or there’s something weird going on.
Is this because miz said she can’t vote? Or because you think Capri is more likely to be a wolf?Unlynch miz
Lynch capri
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I trust no one. Maybe Lawpy.Sorry if I already did this, but please provide update POEs so I can decide if you get to live through today.
- @Lawper
- @Melchizedek
- @kraskadva
- @mizchiefmanaged
- @Dr. ForgotToFlush
- @capri1722
- @SnowshoeDog143
- @genny
- @Ms Procrastinator
- @SARdoghandler
- @kcoughli
It's because of capri's overall play.Is this because miz said she can’t vote? Or because you think Capri is more likely to be a wolf?
What would this list look like though if names were shifted from most to least villagey?I trust no one. Maybe Lawpy.
I’ll have to reread when I’m not at work if you want a ranked list. Looking at the color coding you did, I don’t see Capri and miz in a pack together.What would this list look like though if names were shifted from most to least villagey?
Miz, KC, Capri.
mel/SAR/ms p/kras
Snowy/AM
Flushy, Lawpy?
Soporific thread this morning,
Wolves wolves everywhere. And so many sheep to eat?2 wolves down
i think there were 6 to start
and at least one 3p
I expected cries of "KC you promised to participate where are you?" and I finally get here and the thread is dead. What gives?
So 4 deaths last night, 3 villagers and 1 wolf - how did the wolf die if the would-be assassin is dead?
Also have a lot of quotes am about to respond to so buckle up
2. Dark, you planning to kill someone today?
So 4 deaths last night, 3 villagers and 1 wolf - how did the wolf die if the would-be assassin is dead?
Also have a lot of quotes am about to respond to so buckle up
But why? Is this a thing?Also I can’t vote today which is obnoxious timing.
Ummm so separate win condition for a villager? Isn't that kind of weird? I don't know where I'm going with this but had to share my thoughts.Also dead is @kraskadva who was Stuck Sam - a villager who had to ensure the person who stole her body lived until endgame to win.
buh... protector? nothing about the death write up mentions anything about protecting. Were you PM partners with them?Cool well that narrows it down. Kras didn’t tell me who she was protecting but she said the person wasn’t in PM distance so she wasn’t able to communicate with them.
Is this from a write up that I missed? Or just assumption? Just wondering why are we thinking conversion at this point?*Also in the back of my head remembering there will or had been a conversion and miz might be a good convert.
1. What is POE?Sorry if I already did this, but please provide update POEs so I can decide if you get to live through today.
2. Dark, you planning to kill someone today?
The old list is dead
tHIS is the new list
Dr. FTF
Animal Midwife
Lawper
mizchiefmanaged
kcoughli
SnowshoeDog143
Ms Procrastinator
genny
SARdoghandler
Melchizedek
capri1722
I want to know how your alphabet goes because mine is different.Oh dont worry about the order in the individual tiers
i just organized them by alphabet
Process of Elimination (how you rank everyone from most to least villagey)1. What is POE?
2. Dark, you planning to kill someone today?
This happened to me last Thanksgiving. Don't know if it was an accident or intentional but my train was 3 hours delayed.someone died on the train tracks
I thought it must be something like that but could not make the letters fit anything. 2 secsProcess of Elimination (how you rank everyone from most to least villagey)
Who are the wolves please and thank youSOV is here for your viewing pleasure. How may I be of assistance?
Most cool with:
Snowy, Miz
Medium cool with:
Mel, Lawp, FTF, SAR, AM
Less cool with:
capri, genny, MsP
Snowy, Miz
Medium cool with:
Mel, Lawp, FTF, SAR, AM
Less cool with:
capri, genny, MsP
@kcoughli @capri1722
I was PM partners with her. She initially used the word protect in PM and then changed it. She said she had to distract in any way possible people away from a lynch of whoever this person is. It didn’t work against NKs which raised my hackles a bit, only lynches. I’m not sure if she had to vehemently defend said person when they were about to be lynched or if she actually ‘protected’ them from lynch as an ability.
I was PM partners with her. She initially used the word protect in PM and then changed it. She said she had to distract in any way possible people away from a lynch of whoever this person is. It didn’t work against NKs which raised my hackles a bit, only lynches. I’m not sure if she had to vehemently defend said person when they were about to be lynched or if she actually ‘protected’ them from lynch as an ability.
Also I love how polarizing I am this game 

Also I love how polarizing I am this game![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So apparently all the talkative people are dead, so it falls to me. *hikes up pants*
@Animal Midwife what are your top wolf reads and why? Also, did you kill MPM? I'm somewhat suspicious that no one has claimed credit for that yet.
@genny what are your thoughts on Snowy? and FTF?
@mizchiefmanaged why can't you vote today?
@Animal Midwife what are your top wolf reads and why? Also, did you kill MPM? I'm somewhat suspicious that no one has claimed credit for that yet.
@genny what are your thoughts on Snowy? and FTF?
@mizchiefmanaged why can't you vote today?
Also does anyone else find it confusing that Jared Padalecki was "Dean" in Gilmore Girls and then in Supernatural they made the other person "Dean"? I don't like it.
I got a message from Coop after night closed saying that I could not vote today. Somebody scared the bejeebus out of me and made me scream and now I can’t vote. Confirmed that I can still talk on thread.So apparently all the talkative people are dead, so it falls to me. *hikes up pants*
@Animal Midwife what are your top wolf reads and why? Also, did you kill MPM? I'm somewhat suspicious that no one has claimed credit for that yet.
@genny what are your thoughts on Snowy? and FTF?
@mizchiefmanaged why can't you vote today?
The person is likely a wolf since they were described as a superbly terrifying creature.
I'll be sure to share them once everyone else has. Why would a wolf death be suspicious?@Animal Midwife what are your top wolf reads and why? Also, did you kill MPM? I'm somewhat suspicious that no one has claimed credit for that yet.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K
- Replies
- 422
- Views
- 31K