Texas A&M c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Its through TX A&M. My CVM Admissions Dashboard.
Oh goodness I didn't know you could access that portal after submitting the supplemental application, thank goodness I know now! There is a note about submitting fall transcripts, but we're not supposed to do that till TMDSAS requests them right?

Oh goodness I didn't know you could access that portal after submitting the supplemental application, thank goodness I know now! There is a note about submitting fall transcripts, but we're not supposed to do that till TMDSAS requests them right?
Yes that’s correct!

Reactions: 1 user
Who else is anxiously waiting for the beginning of January?! As a second time applicant I am very nervous!! Good luck everyone :)

Anyone ever figure out what they’re going to do with the additional 25%?

Anyone ever figure out what they’re going to do with the additional 25%?
This isn’t updated, but I found the breakdown of points in a normal year (and fits what I’ve always heard):

77BDB0A3-729D-4A47-8C7D-3C3D43FAD366.png

Its possible they just use fewer points, at least for the initial review?

Wow that really shows how much they value GPA over experience.

Reactions: 1 users
I think A&M has way more than 400 IS apps this year. :thinking: According to this pdf I found on the TMDSAS website, there were 676 applications for the c/o 2023. ~79% were IS and ~21% were OOS. If those numbers hold true for this application cycle, then there are ~730 IS apps. Subtracting the ~100 unqualified apps leaves us with 630 IS apps for 180 spots.
This gives me so much anxiety, since I didn’t even make the interview cut last cycle, I feel my chances for this cycle are slim to none:(

Members don't see this ad :)
So has anyone asked admissions about fall transcripts? Because I looked at an e-mail I received back on September 24th that says to submit them within 15 days of the fall semester? But then they said to wait for TMDSAS. So what do we do?

So has anyone asked admissions about fall transcripts? Because I looked at an e-mail I received back on September 24th that says to submit them within 15 days of the fall semester? But then they said to wait for TMDSAS. So what do we do?
Can you post that email or send it to me? I am unsure if I accidentally deleted it or something. Anyhow, I plan on calling them tomorrow if they are open because I am also confused. But, I think we send transcripts to them after they send out acceptance letters, or until they request them.

Oh hm, I don't think I received that email. But, I think maybe it's because I completed all the prereqs before I submitted my app? Not sure
I completed the prereqs before submitting and I received this email on october 4! I never received the email about interviews being cancelled so hopefully the missing emails are just tech glitches

I completed the prereqs before submitting and I received this email on october 4! I never received the email about interviews being cancelled so hopefully the missing emails are just tech glitches
Oh so weird!! Yeah, I think they're probably just glitches

I also received this even though I had all my pre-req’s done, it was an error in their system. I had taken o-chem 2 years ago.

I also received this even though I had all my pre-req’s done, it was an error in their system. I had taken o-chem 2 years ago.
Ah makes sense! Hopefully I (or someone) get an answer tomorrow on what we should do with our fall transcripts. If I do get an answer, I'll let y'all know. It's all pretty confusing!

Some people in the Facebook group said to send the fall transcripts after they send out acceptance letters! But maybe I should still call to make sure?

So I just called about a problem with my transcripts/application (also fwiw I did not get the email about transcripts but did get the one about interviews). Apparently they’ve had multiple people call with glitches etc in their system. Admissions is out of the office, but if you call the main number and press 3 for the dean’s office you can reach someone. They’re very helpful, and iirc should be available until tomorrow at noon and then the day after Christmas.

So I just called about a problem with my transcripts/application (also fwiw I did not get the email about transcripts but did get the one about interviews). Apparently they’ve had multiple people call with glitches etc in their system. Admissions is out of the office, but if you call the main number and press 3 for the dean’s office you can reach someone. They’re very helpful, and iirc should be available until tomorrow at noon and then the day after Christmas.
Awesome!! Thank you for the info!

I just called the main number, and she wasn't too sure on what to do. So she forwarded the situation to Yolanda, but idk if I will get a response since several people have asked about this and have not received a response from her yet.

I think I am just going to wait until they send out acceptance letters and for TMDSAS to request them

Does anyone else have the “missing prerequisites” or the “TMDSAS linked but not verified” on the cvm admissions dashboard? I’ve taken all of the classes that it says I’m missing and I’m not sure why my TMDSAS is not verified.
IMG_9530.jpg

Does anyone else have the “missing prerequisites” or the “TMDSAS linked but not verified” on the cvm admissions dashboard? I’ve taken all of the classes that it says I’m missing and I’m not sure why my TMDSAS is not verified.View attachment 325998
Mine also says TMDSAS not verified, I emailed them a few weeks ago about it but never got a response. I don't have a note about the pre reqs, but I know they have had glitches with prereqs in the past so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Mine also says TMDSAS not verified, I emailed them a few weeks ago about it but never got a response. I don't have a note about the pre reqs, but I know they have had glitches with prereqs in the past so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Okay that makes me feel a little bit better ..I’ve been calling the admissions office these past few weeks but they were never there and also emailed about a week and a half ago but I never got a response..so I’m not sure what I should do. I’m hoping it’s a glitch!

Okay that makes me feel a little bit better ..I’ve been calling the admissions office these past few weeks but they were never there and also emailed about a week and a half ago but I never got a response..so I’m not sure what I should do. I’m hoping it’s a glitch!
For the missing prereqs, I asked the admissions office about it a while ago since I had that and I completed all my prereqs, and they said it is a glitch so nothing to worry about! As for the TMDSAS ID verification, mine says it is verified (it has a green check). You should try calling the main office and press 3 to reach the dean's office! They're very helpful.

I had the same note until a week ago. Took about a week and a half, but everything except the linked/not verified notice was corrected.

The system they use is a mess and I have words for it - take a look at previous threads (c/o 2024) and you’ll see similar complaints. I was assured that if TMDSAS transmitted info successfully that A&M has access to the correct data, and since they calculate last 45 GPA adcoms must have transcripts in hand. But they also interviewed me with a missing class and didn’t catch it until mid January, so I bugged the crap out of them to get everything updated this time just to be sure.

From my understanding Yolanda has to go in herself and fix the portal by hand. There are two emails to reach her through, not sure which is faster though. The dean’s office is super helpful, and if you’re in the bcs area you can also go by in person.

But for whatever it’s worth, none of the portal alerts held up my application during the review process previously

Now that you mention it I do remember having similar issues with the portal last year....Although I do think that it’s just a technical issue it still makes me nervous not seeing the green check marks lol. I may call or email again and see if I get a reply. I didn’t know Yolanda had 2 emails does anyone know which one she usually responds faster to?

Happy New Year everyone! Its officially early January. Cue anxiety and compulsive checking of emails. 🙃

Reactions: 4 users
I love jumping every time I hear the email notification 🙃

Reactions: 5 users
I may have forgotten about the 31st day of December and started checking yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Did everyone get an email about updating fall coursework in TMDSAS ?

Reactions: 3 users
Yup! When that email popped up on my phone, it gave me a mini heart attack haha

Reactions: 2 users
I wonder what this will do to the decision timeline...? Maybe push it back to mid January?

Maybe they're narrowing down their choices and are going to use the fall transcripts to make the final decisions on Friday?

This is a little last minute. I wonder if everyone will actually get the message on time, esp since it was sent over a weekend

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
This is a little last minute. I wonder if everyone will actually get the message on time, esp since it was sent over a weekend
I wonder that as well. However, I do like the fact that it was sent over the weekend because it tells me that it is possible to hear back from them on any day of the week, and that they are working hard to hopefully get us decisions sooner than later 🤞🏽

Reactions: 5 users