Texas A&M c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its through TX A&M. My CVM Admissions Dashboard.
Oh goodness I didn't know you could access that portal after submitting the supplemental application, thank goodness I know now! There is a note about submitting fall transcripts, but we're not supposed to do that till TMDSAS requests them right?
 
Anyone ever figure out what they’re going to do with the additional 25%?
This isn’t updated, but I found the breakdown of points in a normal year (and fits what I’ve always heard):

77BDB0A3-729D-4A47-8C7D-3C3D43FAD366.png


Its possible they just use fewer points, at least for the initial review?
 
I think A&M has way more than 400 IS apps this year. :thinking: According to this pdf I found on the TMDSAS website, there were 676 applications for the c/o 2023. ~79% were IS and ~21% were OOS. If those numbers hold true for this application cycle, then there are ~730 IS apps. Subtracting the ~100 unqualified apps leaves us with 630 IS apps for 180 spots.
This gives me so much anxiety, since I didn’t even make the interview cut last cycle, I feel my chances for this cycle are slim to none🙁
 
So has anyone asked admissions about fall transcripts? Because I looked at an e-mail I received back on September 24th that says to submit them within 15 days of the fall semester? But then they said to wait for TMDSAS. So what do we do?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh hm, I don't think I received that email. But, I think maybe it's because I completed all the prereqs before I submitted my app? Not sure
I completed the prereqs before submitting and I received this email on october 4! I never received the email about interviews being cancelled so hopefully the missing emails are just tech glitches
 
So I just called about a problem with my transcripts/application (also fwiw I did not get the email about transcripts but did get the one about interviews). Apparently they’ve had multiple people call with glitches etc in their system. Admissions is out of the office, but if you call the main number and press 3 for the dean’s office you can reach someone. They’re very helpful, and iirc should be available until tomorrow at noon and then the day after Christmas.
 
Does anyone else have the “missing prerequisites” or the “TMDSAS linked but not verified” on the cvm admissions dashboard? I’ve taken all of the classes that it says I’m missing and I’m not sure why my TMDSAS is not verified.
IMG_9530.jpg
 
Does anyone else have the “missing prerequisites” or the “TMDSAS linked but not verified” on the cvm admissions dashboard? I’ve taken all of the classes that it says I’m missing and I’m not sure why my TMDSAS is not verified.View attachment 325998
Mine also says TMDSAS not verified, I emailed them a few weeks ago about it but never got a response. I don't have a note about the pre reqs, but I know they have had glitches with prereqs in the past so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.
 
Mine also says TMDSAS not verified, I emailed them a few weeks ago about it but never got a response. I don't have a note about the pre reqs, but I know they have had glitches with prereqs in the past so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Okay that makes me feel a little bit better ..I’ve been calling the admissions office these past few weeks but they were never there and also emailed about a week and a half ago but I never got a response..so I’m not sure what I should do. I’m hoping it’s a glitch!
 
I had the same note until a week ago. Took about a week and a half, but everything except the linked/not verified notice was corrected.

The system they use is a mess and I have words for it - take a look at previous threads (c/o 2024) and you’ll see similar complaints. I was assured that if TMDSAS transmitted info successfully that A&M has access to the correct data, and since they calculate last 45 GPA adcoms must have transcripts in hand. But they also interviewed me with a missing class and didn’t catch it until mid January, so I bugged the crap out of them to get everything updated this time just to be sure.

From my understanding Yolanda has to go in herself and fix the portal by hand. There are two emails to reach her through, not sure which is faster though. The dean’s office is super helpful, and if you’re in the bcs area you can also go by in person.
 
Now that you mention it I do remember having similar issues with the portal last year....Although I do think that it’s just a technical issue it still makes me nervous not seeing the green check marks lol. I may call or email again and see if I get a reply. I didn’t know Yolanda had 2 emails does anyone know which one she usually responds faster to?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a little last minute. I wonder if everyone will actually get the message on time, esp since it was sent over a weekend
I wonder that as well. However, I do like the fact that it was sent over the weekend because it tells me that it is possible to hear back from them on any day of the week, and that they are working hard to hopefully get us decisions sooner than later 🤞🏽
 
TMDSAS will automatically calculate a new gpa for those who need to go back in and add fall grades. Because of the 8am Monday deadline I think we will find out very soon 😟🥺
It’s pretty handy. My coursework changed though (we have a back to back 8 week format for many classes), so without an explanation it looks incompletely or incorrectly entered. Am I having a blonde moment and there’s a way to edit (wouldn’t be the first time), or will it require contacting TMDSAS?
 
It’s pretty handy. My coursework changed though (we have a back to back 8 week format for many classes), so without an explanation it looks incompletely or incorrectly entered. Am I having a blonde moment and there’s a way to edit (wouldn’t be the first time), or will it require contacting TMDSAS?

It wouldn’t let me add any courses, only edit existing entries.
 
It’s pretty handy. My coursework changed though (we have a back to back 8 week format for many classes), so without an explanation it looks incompletely or incorrectly entered. Am I having a blonde moment and there’s a way to edit (wouldn’t be the first time), or will it require contacting TMDSAS?
I had to contact TMDSAS to input a new course
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s pretty handy. My coursework changed though (we have a back to back 8 week format for many classes), so without an explanation it looks incompletely or incorrectly entered. Am I having a blonde moment and there’s a way to edit (wouldn’t be the first time), or will it require contacting TMDSAS?
I would reply to email as well so they know you're working on fixing it and it may not be done till after Monday if you have to wait on TMDSAS
 
My dashboard says that my fall transcript has been received and the prereqs I took in the fall are updated. Y'all think they could make a decision as early as Wednesday?
 
My dashboard says that my fall transcript has been received and the prereqs I took in the fall are updated. Y'all think they could make a decision as early as Wednesday?
did you send in your transcript too or just update your grades in TMDSAS?