Texas A&M c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

They may send it after 5pm today? Idk :/
They did send it after 5pm last year. The cynical part of me thinks they might like the after-5pm-on-a-Friday thing - that would give everyone time to cool off over the weekend before flooding the office with calls. But there's absolutely NO basis in anything factual there, so don't quote me. Just a very random shot in the dark.

I know this waiting is torture. Hang in there. In a lot of ways, this is the worst part.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic

Literally me rn
 
I called the dean's office today to ask a question about my supp app (it says TMDSAS linked but not verified) and the person who took my call said the admissions office is out today but will return next week. I suspect they might do it next Friday. I have applied 3 times to TAMU before (rejected each time) and they have always done it on a Friday shortly after 5 pm.
 
I called the dean's office today to ask a question about my supp app (it says TMDSAS linked but not verified) and the person who took my call said the admissions office is out today but will return next week. I suspect they might do it next Friday. I have applied 3 times to TAMU before (rejected each time) and they have always done it on a Friday shortly after 5 pm.
Hey, maybe my theory isn't so far off. They have the added bonus of a three-day weekend if they do it next Friday. 😏

I am deeply sorry for those of you who have to endure this for another... few days? Week? However long it is? Being in limbo is the worst. You WILL get through it. I promise. (The memories of this anxiety last forever, though. You get to keep that!)
 
In all honesty, when they say some time in early January they probably mean all the way until the 15th. It could be a wait. I’m going insane too tho.
 
Checked the portal this morning, and my fall transcript status that was marked as received last week has now been marked as not received, anyone else?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would really like to know as well, so I can start preparing myself to move out of state if rejected. I’m hoping we will hear something tomorrow whether that be a decision or an email saying they need a little more time, they did say beginning of January after all...
 
I really think it will be tomorrow. I will be shocked if not..!! I can’t imagine them making us wait until the 3rd week of January when they said early January ..[emoji853]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone gotten an email asking for fall transcripts yet?? I got an email from TMDSAS after the email from Yolanda that was asking me to update my grades which I had already done but it didn’t request my transcripts! Y’all are making me nervous that I missed something.
 
Has anyone gotten an email asking for fall transcripts yet?? I got an email from TMDSAS after the email from Yolanda that was asking me to update my grades which I had already done but it didn’t request my transcripts! Y’all are making me nervous that I missed something.
I don't think they want our transcripts this year unless we are accepted.
 
The anxiety is REAL y'all! I have the day off of work today so I have parked myself on the couch with a book and am only letting myself check my email when I finish chapter or else I'd be checking every 2 minutes 🤣
 
So I accessed this page a few times the past few weeks, but I literally am not sure how I did it LOL. It's kind of hard to explain. Do y'all know how? I tried accessing this on the dashboard, but somehow I can't. I feel quite dumb haha!!
 

Attachments

  • 20210115_084826.jpg
    20210115_084826.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 207
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad