Texas A&M c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
TMDSAS will automatically calculate a new gpa for those who need to go back in and add fall grades. Because of the 8am Monday deadline I think we will find out very soon šŸ˜ŸšŸ„ŗ

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
TMDSAS will automatically calculate a new gpa for those who need to go back in and add fall grades. Because of the 8am Monday deadline I think we will find out very soon šŸ˜ŸšŸ„ŗ
Itā€™s pretty handy. My coursework changed though (we have a back to back 8 week format for many classes), so without an explanation it looks incompletely or incorrectly entered. Am I having a blonde moment and thereā€™s a way to edit (wouldnā€™t be the first time), or will it require contacting TMDSAS?

Itā€™s pretty handy. My coursework changed though (we have a back to back 8 week format for many classes), so without an explanation it looks incompletely or incorrectly entered. Am I having a blonde moment and thereā€™s a way to edit (wouldnā€™t be the first time), or will it require contacting TMDSAS?

It wouldnā€™t let me add any courses, only edit existing entries.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I had to contact TMDSAS to input a new course

I would reply to email as well so they know you're working on fixing it and it may not be done till after Monday if you have to wait on TMDSAS

Reactions: 1 users
My dashboard says that my fall transcript has been received and the prereqs I took in the fall are updated. Y'all think they could make a decision as early as Wednesday?

My dashboard says that my fall transcript has been received and the prereqs I took in the fall are updated. Y'all think they could make a decision as early as Wednesday?
did you send in your transcript too or just update your grades in TMDSAS?

Did yā€™all ā€œverifyā€ your TMDSAS account once it was linked with the portal? If so, how did you do this?

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, thank you. It says I have missing prerequisites that are clearly entered into TMDSAS. I emailed the office, just some last minute panicking šŸ˜…
Hmm I also had this same issue even though I was a re-applicant, I e-mailed and they cleared it up very quickly, but that was back in October.

Okay, thank you. It says I have missing prerequisites that are clearly entered into TMDSAS. I emailed the office, just some last minute panicking

Last week mine said I had missing perquisites but this week itā€™s all cleared and has a green check mark...But my TMDSAS user id still says ā€œ linked but not verifiedā€ so I really think itā€™s a glitch in the system but Iā€™m not too sure!

Last week mine said I had missing perquisites but this week itā€™s all cleared and has a green check mark...But my TMDSAS user id still says ā€œ linked but not verifiedā€ so I really think itā€™s a glitch in the system but Iā€™m not too sure!
Mines the same. Itā€™s a glitch, especially for re-applicants !

Reactions: 1 users
In case anyone had a similar issue to mine, Yolanda said that there is a glitch in their system that is showing missing prerequisites. As long as you know that you have taken them & theyā€™re in TMDSAS, youā€™re okay! Hopefully i can save someone else the panic I had today šŸ˜„

In case anyone had a similar issue to mine, Yolanda said that there is a glitch in their system that is showing missing prerequisites. As long as you know that you have taken them & theyā€™re in TMDSAS, youā€™re okay! Hopefully i can save someone else the panic I had today

Did you email her? Iā€™ve emailed 2x now in the last 2 weeks...and I still havenā€™t heard back. I know she probably has a lot of emails to go through but I was wondering if I had the correct email.

Did you email her? Iā€™ve emailed 2x now in the last 2 weeks...and I still havenā€™t heard back. I know she probably has a lot of emails to go through but I was wondering if I had the correct email.
I did. I emailed the ymbrinkman one & the admissions one listed on the web page. I received a response from the ymbrinkman one shortly before I posted above. I also tried calling the admissions office, but no one answered and they are not set up for voicemail. Just FYI.

Wow the wait is literally killing me.

Reactions: 8 users
I canā€™t stop checking my email and portal

Same!!! Do yā€™all think it will be Friday? I know last year it was on a Friday around 5pm...lol I keep refreshing my email over and over!

Same!!! Do yā€™all think it will be Friday? I know last year it was on a Friday around 5pm...lol I keep refreshing my email over and over!
Thinking either Friday or this weekend at the very latest. "Early January" technically turns to mid-January after the 10th, so if not sometime during the week I think the weekend for sure. I'm so anxious I can't focus on anything šŸ¤Ŗ

Thinking either Friday or this weekend at the very latest. "Early January" technically turns to mid-January after the 10th, so if not sometime during the week I think the weekend for sure. I'm so anxious I can't focus on anything šŸ¤Ŗ
Iā€™d be surprised if they sent it on the weekend but you never know! I agree with this week though!

Hi! Does anyone know if we will get acceptances/rejections through email or would we have to refresh our portals to figure out decisions? :O So nervous >_<

Hi! Does anyone know if we will get acceptances/rejections through email or would we have to refresh our portals to figure out decisions? :O So nervous >_QUOTE]

Last year I was notified through email! I donā€™t remember looking at my portal after getting the email.. but itā€™s possible it was on there! Yes Iā€™m so nervous too it is literally driving me crazy!

Hi! Does anyone know if we will get acceptances/rejections through email or would we have to refresh our portals to figure out decisions? :O So nervous >_<
Last year I got an email at 5:06 PM CST. The year before that, I got an email at 4:57 PM.

I really am feeling for all of you. Granted, we had to wait another month last year, but we weren't really expecting to hear anything until around early March, so it wasn't quite this intense "any day now" feeling. I was pretty shocked that the email showed up when it did. When I texted friends to see if they'd made it in, a lot hadn't even thought to be checking their email. That helped.

Please hang in there. This decision will definitely change your life if you get in, but it does NOT define you. I have a lot of classmates that got in their first time, and a lot that didn't get in until their 2nd or 3rd or 6th attempt. They're all seriously awesome people. There are just more awesome people applying than there are spots. Whatever happens, you will be okay.

That said... I do wish you all the best of luck, and I really hope I see you in the fall!

Anyoneā€™s portal a little different today? When I login it quickly flashes a page of MyCVM admissions with an accept/reject column, but then almost immediately redirects to the dashboard weā€™ve had for a while now. Anyone else? You can also quickly flash the page with the square in the upper right hand corner and click on My CVM (admissions).

41EE3D04-552C-49B6-A8A9-1A48A3B7E83C.jpeg

I was able to snap a quick picture before it went away

Anyoneā€™s portal a little different today? When I login it quickly flashes a page of MyCVM admissions with an accept/reject column, but then almost immediately redirects to the dashboard weā€™ve had for a while now. Anyone else? You can also quickly flash the page with the square in the upper right hand corner and click on My CVM (admissions).
Yes! I have this as well. I think they're working on the portals!!! I am so nervous omg

Mine has been doing that for about a month! I have so many videos on my phone of me refreshing the page so that I could pause it and see what it says:rofl:
I haven't even noticed this until today!! I am shook haha!

Mine has been doing that for about a month! I have so many videos on my phone of me refreshing the page so that I could pause it and see what it says:rofl:

Did this also happen last cycle? I applied last cycle but honestly never really used the portal....

They gave all the neurotic applicants something to occupy themselves with while waiting

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Yeah Iā€™m seeing the glitch too & just clicked my screen like a million times...

Does anyone know if they send out acceptances/waitlisted/rejections all at the same time or do they do it in waves?

anyone else think we may hear news tomorrow? getting super anxious

Reactions: 3 users
Iā€™m really hoping tomorrow! It would be so hard to have to wait another week while constantly checking my email throughout the day!!!

I'm so glad I'm not alone with this insane amount of anxiety haha! I don't work tomorrow so I'll have all day to obsess over my email!

Reactions: 3 users
If anyone applied to Texas tech I just got a response from them today that they are hoping to notify for interviews by the end of the month.

If anyone applied to Texas tech I just got a response from them today that they are hoping to notify for interviews by the end of the month.
Like theyre pushing back their timeline?