The Following WW sign up and Game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Maybe I shouldn't drink and WW. ;)
That is pretty much the only way I WW. :)
steve-buscemi-drink-o_zpsx13xmqpu.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
****lynch lupin****

Nothing more than feels. some posts feel like stating the obvious to appear more engaged than she actually is. Obviously I'd prefer to go on more than that if anyone has anything concrete

Members don't see this ad :)
Hrm. So we have Zen claiming vanilla, Jil with a verified something or other, and LIS up there for the tops. I am definitely not feeling the LIS vote. Promo's bandwagon is a nasty noob vote that might be a call to action for another harsh lesson. Still think I am okay with my gwen vote though.

This is the specific one that got my feels afeel.

And the fact that you are getting defensive after 1 vote

This is the specific one that got my feels afeel.

And the fact that you are getting defensive after 1 vote
Ha! my defensiveness is actually called getting a discussion going. It is how the game is actually supposed to be played. And I gave a recap because as usual, people ask for cliff notes before voting and I imagined that people missed zen claiming vanilla and it would have been unfortunate for them to miss that Jil had some decent reason not to vote for her either.

The condor flies at midnight.

I repeat, the condor flies at midnight.

Lynch MJ

Mostly because he hasn't posted anything except to echo someone else's lynch vote. If that is a role restriction, then that really sucks!

Btw - Voting Cyndia or Lupin will not get you a wolf, or so I've been told, and have no reason not to believe that at this point.

Members don't see this ad :)
I highly doubt it. I feel like post restrictions are usually bull**** villager roles
There have been more than one of those kinds of roles in pre-vet as a wolf. Don't know that it would be allowed to be that obvious here though. MJ is definitely playing more demur than his norm. Don't know what that means however.

**Lynch Romo**

Don't worry, it's all part of da master plan.

There have been more than one of those kinds of roles in pre-vet as a wolf. Don't know that it would be allowed to be that obvious here though. MJ is definitely playing more demur than his norm. Don't know what that means however.
It's neuroanatomy this block. It means I'm being lazy and refreshing once an hour then voting for the first name I see that comes up I actually am okay with burying. When I've got more to go off of, I'll be far more enthusiastic.

Reactions: 1 users
This is exactly why I voted to lynch him. Because of **** like this. Of all the choices offered, I was like, "eh, romo's the most troublesome, villager or wolf..."

Thank you MJ, I'm glad we understand each other.

Timeless ploy of pretending something horrible happens or nothing happens with a lynch. Would make sense that the followers have to be lynched first if he is carroll, but not worth putting off finding out.

unlynch gwen, lynch romo

Reactions: 1 user
Lupin, did you draw that avatar profile? It's really good!

Timeless ploy of pretending something horrible happens or nothing happens with a lynch. Would make sense that the followers have to be lynched first if he is carroll, but not worth putting off finding out.

unlynch gwen, lynch romo

Yeah, I guess in either case we've got to follow through. Lynch romo

nah. My drawing skills are non-extistent. Pretty sure it was a rant at some point that everything I attempt looks like mangled broccoli.

Ah ok. I wasn't sure if it was a reference to something or not.

Lynch MJ

Mostly because he hasn't posted anything except to echo someone else's lynch vote. If that is a role restriction, then that really sucks!

Btw - Voting Cyndia or Lupin will not get you a wolf, or so I've been told, and have no reason not to believe that at this point.
I had the same vague wierd feel the other person did.
I take it you missed the above. Don't worry. People missing posts that are helpful happens in games that have so much participation.

And why not? Explanation needed on this.
when someone is looking to be lynched and is all on the bandwagon, i get strange feelings about it. I randomly picked you, and can change off, especially since at least DocE shared my uncomfortable feels about an unanimous lynch.

Haven't follwed closely but Jojo has weird votes and comments... probably just rojo being jojo.

but lynch rojo.
Eh, the game unfortunately got started at a bad time for me. Friday and Saturday are the only days of the week I see the wife and we actually did stuff this weekend, so I had little time to check in, and when I did I accidentally almost started a bandwagon on LIS, then changed to a tie, so that shows how great I was doing. Then today I had a sick lady that I've been taking care of and operating on since around 4pm, and there wasn't really any action before that. And now I'm sleepy but have another 5 hours of work before going home and then having some conference calls at around 8am and noon, so my day is going to be all fecked up.

Unofficial Lynch Tally
(1) Cyndia - FFM
(11) Romo - DVMD, MJ, Rogert, Romo, tp, Lupin, WZ, Gwen, Zensing, Cyndia, allieh
(1) MJ - Jilary
(1) DVMD - rojo
(1) Lupin - DocE
(1) Rojo - SOV

Hey, @hedgiehog, do lynch votes close with plurality in this game?

Mmmmmm. I'ma gonna go with lynch SOV since he has pointed out not having anything to contribute multiple times. Starting to sound like cover.