The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

"I'm not a failed DJ. I'm pre-successful." Day 1 Vote Tally

apop (3) - Zenge, PSV, DubZ
rae (4) - AM, finn, samac, barks
CeeGee (1) - fruit
fruit ()
PSV ()
samac ()
DubZ (1) - Clem
Clem (2) - Spurs, screamqueen
AM ()
screamqueenbee ()
genny ()
finn ()
kitszuna ()
Barky ()
Zenge (2) - apoptosis, rae
Spurs ()
Sleep/No Vote (1) - CG

14/16 voting
@_rae_ is competing for the lead.

Missing: genny, kitzsuna

Vote closes TONIGHT, 11/30, at 9 PM EST (~15 MINUTES)
Dhaodmfbsidn
Fork

Unyeet Rae
Yo homies we got a tie
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The interesting thing is I feel okay with voting with the people on both those wagons.
And they’re both wolfy reads.
I just think Rae as going down feels floundery in a way that she doesn’t have someone coaching her.
I am fish outta water this game and I have no idea why
 
20251130_175009.jpg
The kiddo and I say hi from five guys
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"I'm not a failed DJ. I'm pre-successful." Day 1 Vote Tally

apop (4)
- Zenge, PSV, DubZ, genny
rae (4) - AM, finn, barks, samac
CeeGee (1) - fruit
fruit ()
PSV ()
samac ()
DubZ (1) - Clem
Clem (2) - Spurs, screamqueen
AM ()
screamqueenbee ()
genny ()
finn ()
kitszuna ()
Barky ()
Zenge (2) - apoptosis, rae
Spurs ()
Sleep/No Vote (1) - CG

15/16 voting
TIE TIME

Missing: kitzsuna

Vote closes TONIGHT, 11/30, at 9 PM EST (~8 MINUTES)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad