The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I dunno where you all are as far as gut reads so here pre the last few hours

Players:
1.) @GoSpursGo - V
2.) @Animal Midwife - V
3.) @_rae_ - W
4.) @screamqueenbee - W
5.) @potentialsheltervet - V
6.) @Clem J - V
7.) @WildZoo - V
8.) @genny - W
9.) @fruitsalad - V
10.) @finnickthedog - V
11.) @CeeGee14 - V
12.) @kitzsuna - V
13.) @Barkley13 - V
14.) @samac - V
15.) @apoptosis09 - W
19.) @Zenge142 - V
Oh? The anti-genny way?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh? The anti-genny way?
So I felt it so strongly last game and it just feels like grinding gears here instead.
Something felt weird with the calling my initial 2 village reads on you and Dubz and then one on spurs as all vets and she just hasn’t done anything since to make me go okay that’s the genny I’m looking for.

I was interested to see how a vote on her would do if anyone would push it or question it, particularly Rae who was village reading her but no one said shirt
 
Well, all I can say is I am village and I guess everyone needs to get D1'd eventually. If there are baddies, it may be worthwhile to look at those who looked at me after samac got squinty.

If there's anything I can do to sway y'all, I'll do it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PLEASE RAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE ARE COUNTING ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T DIE D1! YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!
​

Hahaha it took me a moment. That’s some funny ash shirt
episode 7 omg GIF by The Good Place
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, all I can say is I am village and I guess everyone needs to get D1'd eventually. If there are baddies, it may be worthwhile to look at those who looked at me after samac got squinty.

If there's anything I can do to sway y'all, I'll do it.
Dhaodmfbsidn
Fork

Unyeet Rae
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"I'm not a failed DJ. I'm pre-successful." Day 1 Vote Tally

apop (3) - Zenge, PSV, DubZ
rae (3) - AM, finn, barks
CeeGee (1) - fruit
fruit ()
PSV ()
samac ()
DubZ (1) - Clem
Clem (2) - Spurs, screamqueen
AM ()
screamqueenbee ()
genny ()
finn ()
kitszuna ()
Barky ()
Zenge (2) - apoptosis, rae
Spurs ()
Sleep/No Vote (1) - CG

14/16 voting
@_rae_ is competing for the lead.

Missing: genny, kitzsuna, samac

Vote closes TONIGHT, 11/30, at 9 PM EST (~15 MINUTES)
 
Last edited: