The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an important announcement
20251130_213101.jpg
 
Anyways I am actually green flipping apop tentatively despite wagon comp suggesting >rand red, but idc about that yet

No flip theory suggests team building for an apop red flip and seeing if that makes sense as a world, but ain't nobody got time for that
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyways I am actually green flipping apop tentatively despite wagon comp suggesting >rand red, but idc about that yet

No flip theory suggests team building for an apop red flip and seeing if that makes sense as a world, but ain't nobody got time for that
What 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because everyone starting voting her towards the end of the voting window and I thought that was odd.
Consolidation towards the end of the day is pretty normal. I didn't see anything that felt particularly off towards the end, just people scrambling because of trying to avoid a tie.