You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Question for the group about GTH on day 1. is GTH common on day 1, and is initiating it generally seen as towny? I believe W!JJJ did this (or some version of it) in Halloween game.
Someone else (forgot who as I caught up) asked this in passing.
Someone else (forgot who as I caught up) asked this in passing.
I don't think we can draw any conclusions about apop being village or non-village atp tbh, and I will not be trying to mentally flip them as anything
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UNLESS IM A JESTERIs that what you'd do?
It's rare. I only did it because samac wanted to.Question for the group about GTH on day 1. is GTH common on day 1, and is initiating it generally seen as towny? I believe W!JJJ did this (or some version of it) in Halloween game.
Someone else (forgot who as I caught up) asked this in passing.
Ime it isn't necessarily specific to D1. It's just an easy way to get info and momentum for thread solving.Question for the group about GTH on day 1. is GTH common on day 1, and is initiating it generally seen as towny? I believe W!JJJ did this (or some version of it) in Halloween game.
Someone else (forgot who as I caught up) asked this in passing.
Initiating it, imo, means nothing.
fruitsalad
Full Member
rae looks alright to me?
finn however doesn't, something about the way they approach this feels off like i'm getting curved wool over my eyes
barky at times feels ok.. and others, not really? feels like a certain diplomatic role they're taking that i'm trying to make sense of it
finn however doesn't, something about the way they approach this feels off like i'm getting curved wool over my eyes
barky at times feels ok.. and others, not really? feels like a certain diplomatic role they're taking that i'm trying to make sense of it
Jay does it no matter his affiliationQuestion for the group about GTH on day 1. is GTH common on day 1, and is initiating it generally seen as towny? I believe W!JJJ did this (or some version of it) in Halloween game.
Someone else (forgot who as I caught up) asked this in passing.
I like doing it because it gives me some thoughts of folks to work off of. I didn’t have a lot of time to try and digest them tho
@Zenge142 if you have time and could spreadsheet em to review that would be cool. I’d like to be able to leave a legacy before the night cycle is over
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I thought you said it was normal to do it on d1 when I asked??? Did I imagine that?It's rare. I only did it because samac wanted to.
But so much funIt's rare. I only did it because samac wanted to.
fruitsalad
Full Member
not exactly sure i'd village read wz just yet
samacs feels alright
zenges feels dynamic currently
samacs feels alright
zenges feels dynamic currently
Wait a second I thought that tolI thought you said it was normal to do it on d1 when I asked??? Did I imagine that?
Yes. The rare thing is for it to be done at all. Like it never existed until Jay first played here and even now is sporadic.I thought you said it was normal to do it on d1 when I asked??? Did I imagine that?
fruitsalad
Full Member
green zenges feels green
fruitsalad
Full Member
not sure i buy clems is a wolf
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
kitzsunas probably pure maybe
fruitsalad
Full Member
PSV probably not
I'm not sure I'd consider it rare nowadays. Sure, Jay introduced it, but it is at least mentioned nearly every game, feels like. Even if the whole roster isn't doing the entire process.
Oh yeahYes. The rare thing is for it to be done at all. Like it never existed until Jay first played here and even now is sporadic.
Jay started it and I like it.
It gives me some kind of something to think about, see where consensus lie and where it doesn’t. Makes me happy to have something of substance to try and look at d1. I just didn’t have much time other than to read them and be shocked by some of them like you putting as wolf Zenges and fruit
not exactly sure i'd village read wz just yet
samacs feels alright
zenges feels dynamic currently
Did manic imply greengreen zenges feels green
fruitsalad
Full Member
when i read it in that context, it gives off that wayDid manic imply green
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Smh he was using that manipulative green text to subliminally influence everyone's reads!!
Were they doing the whole thing though? From my speccing, I saw it only done D2+ and with absolutely no care for follow up (literally the whole point of the exercise).I'm not sure I'd consider it rare nowadays. Sure, Jay introduced it, but it is at least mentioned nearly every game, feels like. Even if the whole roster isn't doing the entire process.
fruitsalad
Full Member
i don't feel comfortable village reading genny just yet
i'm not reading too much into apop and will just mark them as unknown
i'm not reading too much into apop and will just mark them as unknown
fruitsalad
Full Member
Michael lied! It wasn't the good place! #ThisIsTheBadPlace
I bet in the real good place there are no wolves.
Do you think we're really in the good place?
NO NO NO NO NO
PLEASE YOU CAN'T VOTE ME OUT TODAY!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PLEASE RAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEOPLE ARE COUNTING ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T DIE D1! YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!
zenge plsNO RAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
but really, does wolf zenge do this? it'd be new for me
Well, I guess it depends on how you define follow-up. Making spreadsheets, sometimes. Discussing, always.Were they doing the whole thing though? From my speccing, I saw it only done D2+ and with absolutely no care for follow up (literally the whole point of the exercise).
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Last game (or maybe the one before?) they did a whole thing with the spreadsheet and whatnot I thought but again I don't read threads much when I'm moddingWere they doing the whole thing though? From my speccing, I saw it only done D2+ and with absolutely no care for follow up (literally the whole point of the exercise).
He's roleplaying as something from the showzenge pls
but really, does wolf zenge do this? it'd be new for me
fruitsalad
Full Member
i probably should watch the show 
We did, yeah. I'm not sure what day that was though.Last game (or maybe the one before?) they did a whole thing with the spreadsheet and whatnot I thought but again I don't read threads much when I'm modding
I don't super love gth personally and participate loosely but I recall the spreadsheet. Pretty sure that was Zenge.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wasn’t using it that game cause I was being a ash hole but it was pretty and I liked itWe did, yeah. I'm not sure what day that was though.
I don't super love gth personally and participate loosely but I recall the spreadsheet. Pretty sure that was Zenge.
The spreadsheet is necessary. It's how you track several answers to generate the analysis. That's also why it's supposed to only be done D1 before wolves knock out the villagers.Well, I guess it depends on how you define follow-up. Making spreadsheets, sometimes. Discussing, always.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well someone should probably make a spreadsheet then (it will not be me)
I thought that was just a regular VCA but maybe I'm hallucinating.Last game (or maybe the one before?) they did a whole thing with the spreadsheet and whatnot I thought but again I don't read threads much when I'm modding
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Could humans not also be village?Do you think there are humans (meaning chidi Kirsten bell jameela and jason)
I already did my part and have finals still.Well someone should probably make a spreadsheet then (it will not be me)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I've decided I'm going to try to rest during night cycles and see how that feels
I’m just a noob that is shocked that there are 23 pages of thread in less than 24 hours… 🤣kitzsunas probably pure maybe
But the question is are YOU pure? 👀👀
Felt loli probably should watch the show![]()
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Get used to it lolI’m just a noob that is shocked that there are 23 pages of thread in less than 24 hours… 🤣
But the question is are YOU pure? 👀👀
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I wasn't saying it had to be you! A global someone.I already did my part and have finals still.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have a very extensive spreadsheet 
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I was surprised everyone stopped so early last night tbh, the threads will get crazy long and fast soonI’m just a noob that is shocked that there are 23 pages of thread in less than 24 hours… 🤣
But the question is are YOU pure? 👀👀
I mean, I assume it feels pretty grand.I've decided I'm going to try to rest during night cycles and see how that feels
What does diplomatic mean here 🤔barky at times feels ok.. and others, not really? feels like a certain diplomatic role they're taking that i'm trying to make sense of it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I think this game will be a good reminder that ability says nothing about affiliation
I guess. I still think there can be meaningful conversation from people putting things that are against consensus or something.The spreadsheet is necessary. It's how you track several answers to generate the analysis. That's also why it's supposed to only be done D1 before wolves knock out the villagers.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I've been playing for 11? years, mostly with open nights, and cannot ever remember resting during a night cycle by choice.I mean, I assume it feels pretty grand.
So mostly I think I'll feel FOMO
Okay bye now, I'll probably pop in sporadically to ****post
I have no opinion I'm just asking your thoughts!Could humans not also be village?
I said humans specifically because they exist in the show and weren't mentionedI have no opinion I'm just asking your thoughts!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 330
- Views
- 22K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K