-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Office WW Game Thread
Started by swingnsave
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hooray for bandwagonning Trema! Boo for loosing Jim 🙁 Hooray for having an easy lynch!
Lynch LIS
Lynch LIS
nice!the computer is right....
lynch LIS
let's make it 2 in a row.... 🙂
*******************************************************************
*******************************************************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will let LIS defend himself before closing the day.
Other than that, start getting your PMs in for night 4.
Items are being redistributed now.
Other than that, start getting your PMs in for night 4.
Items are being redistributed now.
#######lynch LIS#########
And mods, thanks for bolding results!
And mods, thanks for bolding results!
Lynch LIS.
###lynch LIS###
At least I didn't confide in him this time.
Also, doesn't he hate being converted? Wonder who would do that...
At least I didn't confide in him this time.
Also, doesn't he hate being converted? Wonder who would do that...
###lynch LIS###
At least I didn't confide in him this time.
Also, doesn't he hate being converted? Wonder who would do that...
Haha. I thought that was SOV? Or is it both of them?
###lynch LIS###
At least I didn't confide in him this time.
Also, doesn't he hate being converted? Wonder who would do that...
Yeah, LIS hates being converted. I believe one time he asked if he could die instead. He also gets converted and investigated all the time. So if he is a converted wolf, I'd say we probably don't have veteran wolves. He wouldn't be my first choice convert even though he plays a great wolf.
Yeah, LIS hates being converted. I believe one time he asked if he could die instead. He also gets converted and investigated all the time. So if he is a converted wolf, I'd say we probably don't have veteran wolves. He wouldn't be my first choice convert even though he plays a great wolf.
Or we DO have a veteran wolf and that's exactly what they thought someone would say. We've played enough WW games now, where it could go either way.
We get a second wolf with this.Or we DO have a veteran wolf and that's exactly what they thought someone would say. We've played enough WW games now, where it could go either way.
We get a second wolf with this.
Doesn't take away from the fact that LIS gets investigated really frequently. So you can say that it's reverse psychology with the converting, but not with the being investigated. I don't think that has changed as the games have progressed.
Doesn't take away from the fact that LIS gets investigated really frequently. So you can say that it's reverse psychology with the converting, but not with the being investigated. I don't think that has changed as the games have progressed.
Have a point with that.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
###lynch LIS###
At least I didn't confide in him this time.
Also, doesn't he hate being converted? Wonder who would do that...
Say what? C'mon, could you lynch this face.....
No? Orly?
How about this face?
Lynch away, puny villagers, lynch away.
Awesome that we got a wolf so early with Trem. Really sucks that we lost Jim though 🙁
*****lynch LIS*****
*****lynch LIS*****
E
Escalla
E
Escalla
This was one of my favorite Jim/Dwight pranks!
Escalla. Maybe I should start actually watching this show. So far, seems pretty funny.Escalla. Maybe I should start actually watching this show. So far, seems pretty funny.
*faint* You haven't watched it? It's probably one of the best sit-coms (/ mockumentaries?) of all time.
Can we get on with the lynching? I want to see reactions.
E
Escalla
*faint* You haven't watched it? It's probably one of the best sit-coms (/ mockumentaries?) of all time.
I just caught up on the last few episodes on hulu. Had a real good laugh when packer comes back for a visit with cupcakes.
Sent from my HTC Glacier using SDN Mobile
day closed, results pending.
Sweet. I found a video of me from my earlier singing days....
[YOUTUBE]jsaTElBljOE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]jsaTElBljOE[/YOUTUBE]
😆
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, what a day with a tally of
well pretty much everyone voting to lynch LIS. But now
how could you lynch little old Phyllis?? I mean look at her poor face! She can't be evil. 🙁
"Too bad" says Escalla gladly inserting the knife into the back of LIS's shirt. "It's damn corporate's fault!" screams WS. They knew it wasn't the real Phyllis' fault. So they decided to have a proper burial for her. As everyone leaves, Escalla stays back.. not to leave some nice flowers or maybe a nice remembrance of her.. but alas "Here lies stupid" is sloppily carved into the tombstone. Sayonara LIS - just little old Phyllis, a converted wolf.
I pretty much have all PMs in but still waiting on a few.
It is now Night 4.
Deadline will be 9am.
Dunder Mifflin
1. dyachei
2. Devyn
3. LetItSnow - Phyllis, converted wolf
4. FFM
Sabre
1. FS
2. hedgie - Jim
3. krist - BOTY
4. Allie - Oscar
Michael's Office
1. Lupin
2. Escalla
3. nohika
4. PP - Meredith
5. Dwin
Warehouse
1. KP
2. Wildcatj
3. cuitlamiztli
4. Trema - Jan
Break Room
1. kakuru
2. Jamr0ckin
3. WS
4. Kaydubs
5. JJ
"Too bad" says Escalla gladly inserting the knife into the back of LIS's shirt. "It's damn corporate's fault!" screams WS. They knew it wasn't the real Phyllis' fault. So they decided to have a proper burial for her. As everyone leaves, Escalla stays back.. not to leave some nice flowers or maybe a nice remembrance of her.. but alas "Here lies stupid" is sloppily carved into the tombstone. Sayonara LIS - just little old Phyllis, a converted wolf.
I pretty much have all PMs in but still waiting on a few.
It is now Night 4.
Deadline will be 9am.
Dunder Mifflin
1. dyachei
2. Devyn
4. FFM
Sabre
1. FS
3. krist - BOTY
Michael's Office
1. Lupin
2. Escalla
3. nohika
5. Dwin
Warehouse
1. KP
2. Wildcatj
3. cuitlamiztli
Break Room
1. kakuru
2. Jamr0ckin
3. WS
4. Kaydubs
5. JJ
Hey, sorry I missed two lynches. Could only talk in "The Office" pictures Day 3 to Day 4 (and I suck at trying to piece together phrases with pictures so I was essentially silenced). Was gone most of today because my father was attacked by a pitbull while working so I had to go tend to that.
Anyways, strong work with Trem and LIS 👍
Anyways, strong work with Trem and LIS 👍
*************************************
F'in conversions. So help me god, the next person that converts me had better not sign up for a game I mod. Their life will be pure and utter hell. 🙂
And yes, I would choose death if given an option. 🙂
*************************************
F'in conversions. So help me god, the next person that converts me had better not sign up for a game I mod. Their life will be pure and utter hell. 🙂
And yes, I would choose death if given an option. 🙂
*************************************
Hey, sorry I missed two lynches. Could only talk in "The Office" pictures Day 3 to Day 4 (and I suck at trying to piece together phrases with pictures so I was essentially silenced). Was gone most of today because my father was attacked by a pitbull while working so I had to go tend to that.
Anyways, strong work with Trem and LIS 👍
Is your dad a vet or a postal worker?
Is your dad a vet or a postal worker?
Power company.
I'm going to go ahead and guess that the wolves were banking on LIS being investigated N1 or N2, before they converted him(assuming N2 conversion, could have been N1 I suppose. Or even N3 and gotten unlucky with being converted/investigated same night).
Pretty much everyone playing is now a 'veteran' wolf. Allie died early, so she doesn't count. 😛 Don't know how many games Dwin and Lupin have played, but I know they both have been wolves a couple times each.
Also, going to guess that we started off with 3 original wolves. So, that leaves 2 originals left! Let's get 'em!
Pretty much everyone playing is now a 'veteran' wolf. Allie died early, so she doesn't count. 😛 Don't know how many games Dwin and Lupin have played, but I know they both have been wolves a couple times each.Also, going to guess that we started off with 3 original wolves. So, that leaves 2 originals left! Let's get 'em!
I'm going to go ahead and guess that the wolves were banking on LIS being investigated N1 or N2, before they converted him(assuming N2 conversion, could have been N1 I suppose. Or even N3 and gotten unlucky with being converted/investigated same night).Pretty much everyone playing is now a 'veteran' wolf. Allie died early, so she doesn't count. 😛 Don't know how many games Dwin and Lupin have played, but I know they both have been wolves a couple times each.
Also, going to guess that we started off with 3 original wolves. So, that leaves 2 originals left! Let's get 'em!
Never been a wolf nor have I ever been converted.
*************************************
F'in conversions. So help me god, the next person that converts me had better not sign up for a game I mod. Their life will be pure and utter hell. 🙂
And yes, I would choose death if given an option. 🙂
*************************************
See, then we did you a favor by lynching you. You're welcome!
And including speed games this will be my 10th WW.
Never been a wolf nor have I ever been converted.
Hmmm, sorry, must be thinking of someone else.
I know Lupin has for sure, as they've been a wolf with me. 👍*faint* You haven't watched it? It's probably one of the best sit-coms (/ mockumentaries?) of all time.
Watching Season 1 Episode 1 now. 😀
Power company.
Oh, sad day. Hope he's ok!
Oh, sad day. Hope he's ok!
Sore but doing okay, thanks.
That's awful, Dwind. I hope he's okay minus the soreness.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After a crappy night at work, I'm very happy a dog died that we actually wanted dead.. Take that LIS!!!
*************************
*blink* Huh??
*************************
Well I died in lounge game. What do you think of my office avatar?
wow really unexpected morning. sorry for the delay y'all. Sorry to say but this write up will be quite bland. I have 3 tests today and running around to do!
No one has died tonight.
Get to lynching!
Day 5 deadline is 6pm.
Dunder Mifflin
1. dyachei
2. Devyn
3. LetItSnow - Phyllis, converted wolf
4. FFM
Sabre
1. FS
2. hedgie - Jim
3. krist - BOTY
4. Allie - Oscar
Michael's Office
1. Lupin
2. Escalla
3. nohika
4. PP - Meredith
5. Dwin
Warehouse
1. KP
2. Wildcatj
3. cuitlamiztli
4. Trema - Jan
Break Room
1. kakuru
2. Jamr0ckin
3. WS
4. Kaydubs
5. JJ
No one has died tonight.
Get to lynching!
Day 5 deadline is 6pm.
Dunder Mifflin
1. dyachei
2. Devyn
4. FFM
Sabre
1. FS
3. krist - BOTY
Michael's Office
1. Lupin
2. Escalla
3. nohika
5. Dwin
Warehouse
1. KP
2. Wildcatj
3. cuitlamiztli
Break Room
1. kakuru
2. Jamr0ckin
3. WS
4. Kaydubs
5. JJ
E
Escalla
Yayyyyy I can type again!!!! 😀
Thought it was fun posting in memes/gifs yesterday. Dwight's fax from the future is one of my most favorite scenes.
Thought it was fun posting in memes/gifs yesterday. Dwight's fax from the future is one of my most favorite scenes.

Great...a conversion (that's my guess) 🙁
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 33K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K