***The Official Indiana University Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Waitlisted :(

Members don't see this ad.

Is it normal that they reject people who interviewed? I know some schools would just waitlist everyone who don’t get accepted.

sent back that waitlist acceptance form so quick lol. print. sign. scan. attach. pray.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Are they going to continue sending emails in the morning? Been waiting a while, still haven't heard anything, and it's 1:15 AM EST

People who got an acceptance, did yours also say "provisional acceptance"?

I am instate applicant. I was in the first round of interviews.

Not sure about how much the in state waitlist will move just assuming more people would want those spots because it’s cheaper. I’m OOS myself and see myself declining the acceptance if I get into my IS school. The OOS tuition is very expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone set up a facebook group yet?

For those who got waitlisted are you guys in state or out state?

Reactions: 1 user
I am in-state, for those who are OOS everyone says the list moves really fast.

Does anyone know how fast the list for the in-state moves?

Well if it makes anyone feel better, I interviewed at 4 schools and haven’t heard anything yet. No acceptances, but no waitlists or rejections either. And it’s 1:40 EST and I’m out of state.

Hi, does any one know how the waitlist works? Is it first come first serve? Or do they just wait till after Dec 31st to make any further acceptances?

Did any OOS students get accepted?? I feel like we were all waitlisted. - Also, does anyone know how much the program truly is? At the interview they said it was about $375,000 for OOS from what I remember and that doesn't match up to what their website says..

Did any OOS students get accepted?? I feel like we were all waitlisted. - Also, does anyone know how much the program truly is? At the interview they said it was about $375,000 for OOS from what I remember and that doesn't match up to what their website says..
It’s significantly higher than that. They were talking about the average aka including people with scholarships or parents helping them out, etc.

I got accepted OOS.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

It's 400k but that doesn't include living costs. With living costs it could go as high as 500-550k depending on the individual.
with living cost, at worst it be 450K, in my case

Reactions: 1 users
how long till they start telling people they are off of the waitlist?

they said they would put people on the waitlist until dec 30, is that why it moves after january

Have any Out of States have not heard anything from this school yet? I've checked my junk mail and everything. Just dead silence so far.

Have any Out of States have not heard anything from this school yet? I've checked my junk mail and everything. Just dead silence so far.
Did you interview? You should’ve received something if you interviewed.

Everyone should have gotten an email last night regarding their decision. I’m OOS and was waitlisted. Not sure if they’re sending anymore emails.

Everyone should have gotten an email last night regarding their decision. I’m OOS and was waitlisted. Not sure if they’re sending anymore emails.
I'm just going to assume that they're a bit delayed.

Also, my portal has not changed from "Invited for Interview."

Was anyone in-state waitlisted? If so, what are your stats? Seems like most waitlisted people are OOS. I an in-state, and I was completely rejected, not even waitlisted. I don't know how to interpret this... :(!

I just got a confirmation email for the waiting list form