*** The Official LECOM Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. If they're still conducting interviews, offers for acceptance are still being made. They wouldn't have interviews if there were no spots available.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone receive a confirmation email that they got your matriculation packet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone receive a confirmation email that they got your matriculation packet?
I haven't heard anything, but they said they would load it onto the portal. However, it states it could take 15-20 BUSINESS days o_O

Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone who is interviewing on the 28th willing to split uber ride back from the school to TPA airport?

I interviewed on March 14th, and my status has changed to Offer Made on Adea AADSAS. Guess that means I’m receiving an acceptance soon? Do they mail their offers?

I interviewed on March 14th, and my status has changed to Offer Made on Adea AADSAS. Guess that means I’m receiving an acceptance soon? Do they mail their offers?

I just received the acceptance email. I interviewed on March 14th. Does anyone know the board pass rate percentages for LECOM? Thanks in advance!

I just received the acceptance email. I interviewed on March 14th. Does anyone know the board pass rate percentages for LECOM? Thanks in advance!
I believe they are listed on their website. A simple Google search should take you to the correct place.

No, everything will be emailed to you including the matriculation packet.

Congrats!

upload_2019-3-22_19-21-48.jpeg

Why do people take adex?
It's the licensing exam accepted by the state of Florida. Meaning those taking the ADEX want to stay and practice in Florida (or another state that accepts that exam).

Members don't see this ad :)
It's the licensing exam accepted by the state of Florida. Meaning those taking the ADEX want to stay and practice in Florida (or another state that accepts that exam).

Per the CDCA's website, the ADEX is accepted in almost every state. Specifically to LECOM, both FL and PA accept the ADEX so it would make sense that we take it since the class spends D4 year split between those 2 states.

ADEX_Dental_Map.png

Is the interview 30 mins or one hour per group? Do they ask each person in the group a different question?

Is the interview 30 mins or one hour per group? Do they ask each person in the group a different question?

~1 hour for the entire interview. The question is asked to the group as a whole then everyone takes turns answering it. Repeat with the next question.

~1 hour for the entire interview. The question is asked to the group as a whole then everyone takes turns answering it. Repeat with the next question.
Thank you! Is there a place to put the luggage there?

I'm not entirely sure but I think they could just put it in someone's office?
Or perhaps with the security guard. I believe we all left our bags in the meeting room where the meetings took place.

Was confirmed today that interview for today and next week were cancelled, thus ending interviews for this cycle.

Reactions: 3 users
On the matriculation packet it mentioned specialty clubs and professional associations they have on campus. Are there other clubs to join on campus such as cultural/ health and fitness?

On the matriculation packet it mentioned specialty clubs and professional associations they have on campus. Are there other clubs to join on campus such as cultural/ health and fitness?

There is an asian american club but other than that I dont know of any other cultural clubs or fitness clubs

For those who have sent in their immunization forms, has your portal been updated with that info yet?

Just fyi last year I sent in my matriculation packet in early march and nothing was updated till middle of fall semester. In fact Shannon came up to me one day in the hallway around November and said "Just went through your packet, you're all good!" and im like ok...only 9 months later. I guess I could have gotten away with going to school with Hepatitis until November.

Bionicjawboy said:
There is an asian american club but other than that I dont know of any other cultural clubs or fitness clubs
There's not a designated fitness club but some people have arranged volleyball and kickball leagues. I think I heard something about a dodgeball league too?

Every apartment complex should have a gym of some sort. If that's not to your liking, I know people have joined one of the surrounding gyms: YMCA, LA Fitness, Crunch Fitness, Orange Theory, and Title Boxing Club.

people drop out when they get offers from other school up until may and sometimes june, so hang tight!

For those that have already interviewed, did you get your rejection through email or mail?

I just got an email for the alternate list and accepted it. Does anyone know how many people get on the alternate list and if it moves at all?

ive been on the waitlist since the first week of march. ive paid my deposit for NYU but im hoping to get into lecom. I would decline my nyu seat for lecom.

I’ve received like 2-3 emails asking if I still wish to be considered (waitlisted since February, interviewed in August). Hoping for some more waitlist movement!

So since they are no longer doing interviews, is it safe to assume that all of the seats are filled?

Interviewed on March 21st and was accepted on April 1st. Will be accepting

Congrats to those that got accepted!!!!

For the ones that did not get accepted to any schools this cycle: Is anybody considering the master's program that LECOM offers?
Or any other master's program? I got waitlisted in two schools and I haven't heard anything yet from them so I want to start looking at my other options to reapply again.

I am also waiting. I interviewed on the 21st! My status on LECOM’s portal still says under review.

Any other February interviewees still in this boat? No admission status change at all, like not even a waitlist/rejection?

I've emailed admissions twice since and have gotten the same reply, that they'll update me once the committee makes a final decision.

I'm starting to get pretty discouraged with my chances at this school.

Any other February interviewees still in this boat? No admission status change at all, like not even a waitlist/rejection?

I've emailed admissions twice since and have gotten the same reply, that they'll update me once the committee makes a final decision.

I'm starting to get pretty discouraged with my chances at this school.
I am still waiting! No status update or anything. I have emailed twice as well but I have not gotten a response so you are doing better than I am........ I am also feeling pretty discouraged. What day in Feb. did you interview?

I am still waiting! No status update or anything. I have emailed twice as well but I have not gotten a response so you are doing better than I am........ I am also feeling pretty discouraged. What day in Feb. did you interview?

February 8. So I'm in my 8th week post-interview. So much for a response in 3-4 weeks, huh?

February 8. So I'm in my 8th week post-interview. So much for a response in 3-4 weeks, huh?
Oh dang, you interviewed before me! But I'm in the same boat and I'm trying to be patient but its a little frustrating not hearing anything back. I am starting to wonder if the class is full?

Last edited:
Oh dang, you interviewed before me! But I'm in the same boat and I'm trying to be patient but its a little frustrating not hearing anything back. I am starting to wonder if the class is full?
I also was Interviewed on the 28th of Feb and still, there are no updates on my application status. I emailed the admissions office but didn't receive any response.

Status
Not open for further replies.