****The Official Midwestern University Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Hey guys... if you have any questions about the school, hit me up, I'm c/o 2014... I'll answer them when I get a chance. Good luck on December 1!

Members don't see this ad :)
From what I understand, we won't see any update on MWUNET or AADSAS at midnight tonight? We have to wait for a phone call from someone? Man I was so hoping to find out tonight, now I won't be able to sleep. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

From what I understand, we won't see any update on MWUNET or AADSAS at midnight tonight? We have to wait for a phone call from someone? Man I was so hoping to find out tonight, now I won't be able to sleep. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd like to know this as well.
But, it appears that we have to wait it out and see :) Good luck! I think you're going to be good though... your stats are amazing.

I'd like to know this as well.
But, it appears that we have to wait it out and see :) Good luck! I think you're going to be good though... your stats are amazing.

Well thank you. :) Good luck to you as well. I suppose this is just another opportunity to learn and develop patience. :whistle:

I was told that if you can see a place to make a deposit ($1000) then you've been "accepted" I was told it should show at 11:30pm? not sure what time zone ...post any activity you see on your portal -please and thank you!! :)

I was told that if you can see a place to make a deposit ($1000) then you've been "accepted" I was told it should show at 11:30pm? not sure what time zone ...post any activity you see on your portal -please and thank you!! :)

Thanks for the info! Where did you receive this piece of information from?

If it is at 11:30 then my bet would be it's on Arizona time, which is 10:13 right now.

And yes, where did you get this info from?

The lady that gave the tour at the interview ...but after reading some posts from last year I see that they make calls in the morning.

I would be checking the matriculation/payment tab...all i see is "unable to find agreement" :(

hey guys i just interviewed there today (az) they said to check the mwu portal tonight and tomorrow at the latest they said by friday they should be done entering the 250+ students notifications!

hey guys i just interviewed there today (az) they said to check the mwu portal tonight and tomorrow at the latest they said by friday they should be done entering the 250+ students notifications!

:eek: 250!? Wait... 250 acceptances? Or 250 acceptances/rejections/alternate?

lol my bad should have clarified. all statuses! acceptances/rejections/alternate. so basically all the ppl that have interviewed are getting an update!

Members don't see this ad :)
lol my bad should have clarified. all statuses! acceptances/rejections/alternate. so basically all the ppl that have interviewed are getting an update!

lol good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Hopefully being that I had a September interview, that means I'll be near the top of those 250 notifications and will hear tonight? :xf: Please-o-please.

When I got in two years ago, I checked the portal before going to bed (1 am AZ time) and there was nothing, but I checked it again 5 hours later, and there was an 'accepted student checklist.' I waited and waited for a call and didn't get anything, so I finally called them at about 11 am. They told me that it wasn't a mistake, and I would only be seeing that if I was in! And I'm still here... 2 years later... with 2 1/2 years left.

i can't take this anymore!!!111#$AEFDADSFASDFVVZCXVWAWAF

When I got in two years ago, I checked the portal before going to bed (1 am AZ time) and there was nothing, but I checked it again 5 hours later, and there was an 'accepted student checklist.' I waited and waited for a call and didn't get anything, so I finally called them at about 11 am. They told me that it wasn't a mistake, and I would only be seeing that if I was in! And I'm still here... 2 years later... with 2 1/2 years left.

Thanks for that Tank, it's good to have a legitimate response. I think I'll go to bed now. :sleep:

Negative. But it is only 7AM AZ time. Stilllll giving myself gastric ulcers over here...

Still waiting as patiently as I can :)

One guy on predents says he has an acceptance from here.

They already started calling people.

Dr Zais called me too at like 730! He called my home first though..fortunately my mom gave him my cell! What is he doing up and at work at 530 in the morning?

it is 730 right now there? us western folks are morning people

I wonder if there's a specific order they are calling. And no one got a call from Dr. Polk yet? Maybe he's still sleeping :xf: :laugh:

Congrats! What time is it over there?
It was 9:27AM in Ohio when I got the call (so obviously 7:27AM in Arizona) . . . I didn't expect them to be calling this early! As for going in order of interview dates, I didn't have mine until November 16th so it must just be random.

Good luck to everyone else and I hope to be seeing you all next August!!!!!

Haha, so that financial aid email meant nothing.

just got the call from dr. polk! can't believe they're up this early, but i'm very glad they are :D

ahhhh im getting nervous waiting for this one....i cant keep staring at my phone this much =/

Has anyone's portal updated for those who haven't received a phone call yet?

Or for those who have gotten a phone call, was your portal updated beforehand?

Amen, my eyes are starting to hurt. Maybe that's because I haven't gotten any sleep though.

i hear you i havent slept much i kept waking up n checking aadsas every hour...come on dr polk!!!!!!!!!

Yes! Polk just called!!!

Has anyone's portal updated for those who haven't received a phone call yet?

Or for those who have gotten a phone call, was your portal updated beforehand?

My Portal hasn't updated and i have been accepted. It might just take a day or two

Maybe I had a horrible bout of flatulence unbeknownst only to me during the interview? It doesn't seem like they're calling people very quickly... so I'll wait. :scared: As if I have any other choice :cool:

I got a call from Dr. Zais this morning! Good luck to everyone! I wish you the best!

is calling to check your status bad? or should i just wait... but this wait is killing me im literally sitting by my phone n not doing anything.

is calling to check your status bad? or should i just wait... but this wait is killing me im literally sitting by my phone n not doing anything.

I think I was at your UNLV, Midwestern, Western, and Roseman interviews.. lol