Oct 18, 2018
Status
Pre-Dental
Has anyone got rejected after interviewing at UCSF? On their website it says they interview about 250-275 applicants for class size of ~90 students.

Aug 11, 2018
Interviewed last Friday. They said that the second round of offers/wl/rejections will be released in mid-February (~2/16)

Oct 5, 2018
Should I send ucsf an update of what I'm up to or just wait until they say something in February? I interviewed with them pre-december.

Jan 27, 2018
Status
Pre-Dental
My status changed from invited to interview to received/under review! Anyone with a pre-december interview know if this is a good sign?!?!

Jul 15, 2018
Status
Pre-Dental
My status changed from invited to interview to received/under review! Anyone with a pre-december interview know if this is a good sign?!?!
They do that for everyone after they interview if I remember correctly.
Yea I believe they do that for everyone.

Reactions: ddsmt
Jul 15, 2018
Status
Pre-Dental
Does anybody know the 2019 match results for those at UCSF?

Reactions: impactedcanine
Jul 31, 2018
Status
Pre-Dental
Still nothing...has anyone called the admissions office lately to get an idea of when they are releasing the next round?

Oct 5, 2018
Can anyone confirm that the waitlist has been offered back in December? I heard that someone got accepted off the waitlist this week. I'm sure at my interview the school said waitlist offers won't be made until February.

Apr 23, 2018
Status
Pre-Dental
waitlisted... interviewed on their first day...

• Wow
Reactions: youngsushi

tooth4tooth

2+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Anyone hear anything so far? And out of curiosity, is there anyone who has interviewed but got rejected?

Dec 26, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
Did anyone on the waitlist receive a Cost of Living Supplement email? I'm waitlisted, and the email was addressed to 'incoming students' so I'm not sure if I am supposed to fill out the form.

Diamond_9

SDN Gold Donor
Gold Donor
Bronze Donor
Jul 17, 2018
Did anyone on the waitlist receive a Cost of Living Supplement email? I'm waitlisted, and the email was addressed to 'incoming students' so I'm not sure if I am supposed to fill out the form.
I received this email as well, not sure if I should fill it out since I am also on the waitlist. I got excited for a second when it said "incoming students" lol.

Oct 5, 2018
The email did say that students admitted after the deadline will still have an opportunity to apply so maybe they'll send it again to students who got accepted off the waitlist after April 5? Could always call and ask.