Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m a lot more present as a wolf lol this is just me being pathetic and sad lolLol so tinfoil if BC isn't woof.. mel, miz pack with a barks covert.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I’m a lot more present as a wolf lol this is just me being pathetic and sad lolLol so tinfoil if BC isn't woof.. mel, miz pack with a barks covert.
I’m a lot more present as a wolf lol this is just me being pathetic and sad lol
That's a lot of wolvesLol so tinfoil if BC isn't woof.. mel, miz pack with a barks covert.
That's a lot of wolves
If AM is a convert it’s Mel lolTechnically I dont *think* a conversion has occured because there usually is a no kill night, but not always. But probably 4 originals and either an option of a convert or theres a third party. You would be a great convert I'm thinking. But let's get originals first or AM will personally kill me
If AM is a convert it’s Mel lol

what they actual ****
>:|
I die D1 last game.
and wolves gonna try and back-to-back counterwagon me?
thats cold man, right up there with killing cubs.
![]()

I know EXACTLY how it sounds but I needed to get it off my chest haha.
they're fineDolphin looks better now. And jenjen looks worse. And hate to say, but doubt bc would have switched to mel to make another tie that might not have been broken if both were wolves. So now looks like the noobs are left by POI... what do others think of engr and jenjen?
Engr looks a little bit better for voting for BC over mel 🤔 but part of me still thinks some bussing might have been involvedDolphin looks better now. And jenjen looks worse. And hate to say, but doubt bc would have switched to mel to make another tie that might not have been broken if both were wolves. So now looks like the noobs are left by POI... what do others think of engr and jenjen?
they're fine
Engr looks a little bit better for voting for BC over mel 🤔 but part of me still thinks some bussing might have been involved
Lol really? REALLY.But then again dolphin voted bc but was so friendly with her at the end so actually... idk
Do YOU think wolfmel?
Thats what I was thinking. dolphins interactions with am earlier look wolfy but her interactions with bc towards the end seem more like v/w because I feel like two wolves wouldn't just chat by themselves on thread.

what?Where is @Animal Midwife i would like to talk and you’re usually up for night close...
Who are you gonna vote for now?what?
i'm thinkingWho are you gonna vote for now?
Oh okay.i'm thinking
i'm thinking
no just thinking in generalWhat about? Changing your feels around?
does this make you nervous @Animal Midwife?Ugh so maybe conversion this means. Or mel is a wolf since he was blocked.
sometimesdoes this make you nervous @Animal Midwife?
there's one more option I can think ofUgh so maybe conversion this means. Or mel is a wolf since he was blocked.

does this make you nervous @Animal Midwife?
there's one more option I can think of![]()
does five wolves make sense in this setup putting it up to a ~28% ratio?
it's typically kept between 20%-25%, whatever that ratios up toHmmm.. we started with 18 so that would make me think 4 wolves (1:4.5 ratio). But theres a chance it could be 5 (1:3.6 ratio). What's the normal ratio for mafia:village?
I don’t know talks of “this mechanic affects this thing” and “therefore this person must be village/wolf” kind of talk irks mewhy would this be angleshooting mel?
Well I was merely speculating on wolf numbers that are fairly consistent throughout gamesI don’t know talks of “this mechanic affects this thing” and “therefore this person must be village/wolf” kind of talk irks me
Do you have a good reason to believe it was something else?there's one more option I can think of![]()
What are your thoughts on all this?Do you have a good reason to believe it was something else?
I have good reason to think there’s another possibility yeahDo you have a good reason to believe it was something else?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.