The Roaring TWWenties (Game Thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah but keep in mind that wondering kinda knew she was going down. What if BC and Wondering both voted there to distance themselves from EngrSC so we’d soft clear EngrSC? That’s the current theory I’m mulling over.
remember when we talked about this two days ago
 
mmmm ignoring potential conversion... okay so jenjen, miz, barks, and AM seem village. Miz and AM seem convinced on engr being more villagey, but her iso's don't seem super convincing. I think dolphin's iso's look more villagey, but her vca isn't great. So I'm thinking of lynching mel again by poi, but I'm not sure about the chances of two lynches in a row him being the counter wagon.

But yesterday, dolphin was the first on bc and has been after her for a few days. And engr might have been the counterwagon without am's shenanigans. So,

lynch mel
 
Actually would like to here from @Barkley13 if she really does think someone was attacked, because then if someone blocked mel then that could clear him.
 
AM (1) - SAR
kata (1) - AM
jenjen (1) - genny
genny
(1) - snowy
genny (2) - snowy, mpm
cubs
(1) - barks
pippy (1) - BC
mpm (1) - wondering
barks (1) - kata
jenjen (2) - genny, mel
barks (2) - kata, engr
mpm () -
alissa (1) - cubs
genny (3) - snowy, mpm, alissa
Lupin (2) - pippy
alissa (2) - cubs, miz
alissa (1) - cubs
Lupin
() -
mpm (1) - Lupin
jenjen (1) - genny
snowy (1) - mel
jenjen () -
mpm (2) - Lupin, genny
genny
(2) - snowy, mpm
genny (1) - mpm
wondering (1) - snowy
kata () -
alissa (2) - cubs, AM
genny () -
engr (1) - mpm
barks (3) - kata, engr, alissa
cubs () -
alissa (3) - cubs, AM, barks
snowy (2) - mel, dolphin

missing: jenjen, miz, wondering, pippy
snowy (1) - jenjen
wondering (1) - AM
snowy (2) - jenjen, mel
BC (1) - Lupin
wondering (2) - AM, snowy
snowy (1) - jenjen
mpm (1) - barks
mpm (3) - barks, pippy
SAR
(1) - genny
engr (1) - BC
snowy () -
dolphin (1) - jenjen
mpm (4) - barks, pippy, engr
dolphin () -
mpm (5) - barks, pippy, engr, jenjen
SAR (2) - genny, mel
mpm (6) - barks, pippy, engr, jenjen, SAR
dolphin (1) - miz
engr (2) - BC, mpm
mpm
(5) - pippy, engr, jenjen, SAR
wondering (3) - AM, snowy, barks
engr (3) - BC, mpm, wondering
wondering
(4) - AM, snowy, barks, kata

missing: dolphin
Wondering (1) - AM
Wondering (2) - AM, jenjen
Wondering (3) - AM, jenjen, SAR
Wondering (4) - AM, jenjen, SAR, Barks
Wondering (5) - AM, jenjen, SAR, Barks, Snowy
Mel (1) - genny
Engr (1) - BC
Mel (3) - genny, Pippy
Wondering (4) - AM, jenjen, SAR, Barks
Mel (4) - genny, Pippy, Snowy
Mel (5) - genny, Pippy, Snowy, dolphin
Wondering (5) - AM, jenjen, SAR, Barks, Mel
Mel (6) - genny, Pippy, Snowy, dolphin, Wondering
Mel (7) - genny, Pippy, Snowy, dolphin, Wondering, miz
Wondering (6) - AM, jenjen, SAR, Barks, Mel, Engr
Mel (6) - genny, Pippy, Snowy, Wondering, miz
Wondering (7) - AM, jenjen, SAR, Barks, Mel, Engr, dolphin
Mel (5) - genny, Pippy, Snowy, Wondering
Wondering
(8) - AM, jenjen, SAR, Barks, Mel, Engr, dolphin, miz
SAR (1) - BC
SAR () -
dolphin (1) - jenjen
Engr (1) - Barks
Engr (2) - Barks, BC
dolphin (2) - jenjen, AM
Mel (1) - Snowy
Engr (3) - Barks, BC, dolphin
Engr (2) - BC, dolphin
Engr (1) - BC
BC
(1) - dolphin
BC (2) - dolphin, Barks
Engr (2) - BC, Mel
Engr (3) - BC, Mel, miz
BC (3) - dolphin, Barks, Engr
dolphin (1) - AM
Mel (2) - Snowy, jenjen
dolphin () -
BC (4) - dolphin, Barks, Engr, AM
Engr (2) - Mel, miz
Mel (3) - Snowy, jenjen, BC
BC
(3) - dolphin, Barks, Engr
Mel (4) - Snowy, jenjen, BC, AM
Engr (1) - miz
BC (4) - dolphin, Barks, Engr, Mel
Engr () -
BC (5) - dolphin, Barks, Engr, Mel, miz
 
What I really want to know is @EngrSC opinion on all this.
Hot damn, can't believe I'm alive! 😱 I knew I had feels about BC but I couldn't honesty pinpoint why.

After last night I have reason to believe that Barkley is village.

Also, what does VCA stand for?
 
mmmm ignoring potential conversion... okay so jenjen, miz, barks, and AM seem village. Miz and AM seem convinced on engr being more villagey, but her iso's don't seem super convincing. I think dolphin's iso's look more villagey, but her vca isn't great. So I'm thinking of lynching mel again by poi, but I'm not sure about the chances of two lynches in a row him being the counter wagon.

But yesterday, dolphin was the first on bc and has been after her for a few days. And engr might have been the counterwagon without am's shenanigans. So,

lynch mel
So you think Mel (if not blocked) may have voted for his fellow wolf for self-prez? Maybe because he is a more "powerful" wolf?
 
Also, what does VCA stand for?
Vote Count Analysis. Essentially looking at tallies/trackers (like what I posted a few posts above) to make an educated guess on where wolves were voting and what that may mean for the wagons they were/weren't on at any given point.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So you do think there's only four wolves then?

Definitely 4 originals. Whether theres a convert or not.. not sure about that. But I guess if we lynch the last wolf and the game is still continuing that means theres a convert or a 3rd party.

So you think Mel (if not blocked) may have voted for his fellow wolf for self-prez? Maybe because he is a more "powerful" wolf?

That's my theory. If say he has a lynch avoidance or something.

Who are you thinking of lynching today?
 
Definitely 4 originals. Whether theres a convert or not.. not sure about that. But I guess if we lynch the last wolf and the game is still continuing that means theres a convert or a 3rd party.



That's my theory. If say he has a lynch avoidance or something.

Who are you thinking of lynching today?
Well, I feel a bit better about dolphin and engr than I did before. Miz and Mel are both on my sus list still, but more so mel at this point. So probably him. I was waiting to see if anything else came to light before
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Based on VCA I think either jenjen or dolphin if we’re saying someone is original

*******lynch jenjen*******

Do you really think alissa would defend her as a noob and wonder would be soo helpful to the noob on D1 if they were all wolves? More likely they were trying to pocket her from the start. Also did you look at her interactions with both the wolves and village bloc.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad