Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unfortunately, VCA and PMing ended up being wolfsided.What's the reasoning for mel beyond this?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Unfortunately, VCA and PMing ended up being wolfsided.What's the reasoning for mel beyond this?
You play fun gamesUnlynch dolphin
Lynch BC
Engr is off limits today so I'm giving you two choices. You can either move to Mel and I'll follow or you can still put and see what happens.
Also why is engr off limits?Unlynch dolphin
Lynch BC
Engr is off limits today so I'm giving you two choices. You can either move to Mel and I'll follow or you can still put and see what happens.
For VCA and current tone. It's definitely a tomorrow discussion.Also why is engr off limits?
VCA looks pretty bad thoughFor VCA and current tone. It's definitely a tomorrow discussion.
Her VCA or VCA interactions with known wolves?VCA looks pretty bad though
VCAHer VCA or VCA interactions with known wolves?
Yup, that's exactly it. This is really hard for me to do.
ohhhhh, no I was not aware that your theories were so well informed...yes I'm revaluating....I knew Wondering was wolf since N1. All of this was predicated on Wondering being a wolf. You don't doubt me, do you?
BC is also sketchy and I didn’t like that she was voting with meWhy are you voting for BC then if you think engr is so sketch?
BC is also sketchy and I didn’t like that she was voting with me
BC is sketchier. I’m unsure on MelWhy not lynch mel?
Lol this is the best you got. Geez I hope you know BC is a better wolf than that.Unlynch Engr
Lynch BC
Self Prez and I didn't like how yesterday they (she right?) was sitting off of mine and wonder's wagons as if a noob waiting to vote my way to save wonder.
Your whole grand plan isn’t a tie is it?Yup, that's exactly it. This is really hard for me to do.
What's there left to say? I feel slightly bamboozled that I didn't work out the numbers for AM's reaction test enough to realize "it's actually a tie if you look closely", so now I'm annoyed that I'm voting for my 50% wolf read instead of my 100% wolf read. I'll be extra annoyed if Mel flips village and this whole thing is a waste.Stop laugh reacting BC and be in the discussion lol. It makes me feel more Wolfy the more reacts I get.
Wow I love that AM bamboozled you. But I don’t know id just appreciate discussion so I’m not lonelyWhat's there left to say? I feel slightly bamboozled that I didn't work out the numbers for AM's reaction test enough to realize "it's actually a tie if you look closely", so now I'm annoyed that I'm voting for my 50% wolf read instead of my 100% wolf read. I'll be extra annoyed if Mel flips village and this whole thing is a waste.
I'll keep you company 😍Wow I love that AM bamboozled you. But I don’t know id just appreciate discussion so I’m not lonely
Did we decide there has to be another one for sure, for sure? Or are we just speculatingHmm. Wanna talk about who the other wolf is if Mel flips wolf?
Also curious as to why you have so little concern being tied with Mel lolHmm. Wanna talk about who the other wolf is if Mel flips wolf?
I mean 3/18 seems a little low, would you think? Or maybe the extra kill option with the poisoner balances it out?Did we decide there has to be another one for sure, for sure? Or are we just speculating
I like tiesAlso curious as to why you have so little concern being tied with Mel lol
Lol jinxItd be great if miz could move... 🙂
Lol jinx

A few things Mel has said today he’s made me feel a bit better about him honestly.@mizchiefmanaged would you like to have a say in the tie? Or should I?
LOLI’ll play.
******unlynch whoever lynch BC*******
Dude you’re lucky I popped on when I did lol
I like this if soLol so tinfoil if BC isn't woof.. mel, miz pack with a barks covert.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.