You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Roaring TWWenties (Game Thread)
Started by Ms Procrastinator
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Mostly a lot of the early reacting without much talking, the "bitter" vote, and jumpiness that you saw as well.You said feels earlier but can you point me to which post or specific things that she’s said to set off those feels?
what is your perspective on how to play this game? What kinds of things are you looking for that might help you suss out a person’s affiliation?
I don't know too much of this game (forum-based mafia feels a lottt different than something like Town of Salem), but I'm looking for those who seem to be lurking and not really contributing at the same time. I know lurking does not automatically equal evil, but its just what im noticing. Im also looking for that non-commitment as well. Im really just trying to feel everything out rn, so I apologize if my thought process doesnt make sense/is not "correct" rn. I will learn!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Contingency Lynch Wondering
Woo! Okay whatever noob it was.. example of how D1 votes are not just joke votes and can catch a wolf.
Don’t worry I’m not grading you. Trying to get a handle on how you think, your logic, etc.Mostly a lot of the early reacting without much talking, the "bitter" vote, and jumpiness that you saw as well.
I don't know too much of this game (forum-based mafia feels a lottt different than something like Town of Salem), but I'm looking for those who seem to be lurking and not really contributing at the same time. I know lurking does not automatically equal evil, but its just what im noticing. Im also looking for that non-commitment as well. Im really just trying to feel everything out rn, so I apologize if my thought process doesnt make sense/is not "correct" rn. I will learn!![]()
also It really sets my teeth on edge when someone I was recently voting for then starts agreeing with my wolf reads. Doubly so in this case because genny AND I were voting for you, and then we voted for snowy.
slightly paranoid you sheeped us to get us off your backs or something...
I'm pretty sure it was alissaWoo! Okay whatever noob it was.. example of how D1 votes are not just joke votes and can catch a wolf.
Friendly reminder
GET THOSE ACTIONS IN!
GET THOSE ACTIONS IN!
I completely understand!Don’t worry I’m not grading you. Trying to get a handle on how you think, your logic, etc.
also It really sets my teeth on edge when someone I was recently voting for then starts agreeing with my wolf reads. Doubly so in this case because genny AND I were voting for you, and then we voted for snowy.
slightly paranoid you sheeped us to get us off your backs or something...
Also, I can totally see why that would seem shady, I apologize for that.
Second rule moon moon: Never say sorry! This is WW people are literally killing each other 😉 be out for blood!I completely understand!
Also, I can totally see why that would seem shady, I apologize for that.
Moon moon's got some learnin' to doSecond rule moon moon: Never say sorry! This is WW people are literally killing each other 😉 be out for blood!![]()

I only angry reacted a few of your posts so I'm confused. All of them revolve around voting for me with the last, more specifically, for pulling a Pippy and thus still ending on me. Pretty sure positive reactions were also given to your jokes.
I ate some cake and feel better. I'm sorry I snapped at you bby. In future, pls give me dislikes as they hurt me less than angry faces
(@kaydubs I ate cake and felt better. It's my snickers)
Second rule moon moon: Never say sorry! This is WW people are literally killing each other 😉 be out for blood!![]()
Whoops I broke the second rule
Ooops I made dinner and got sucked into Outlander
I haven't read closely but saw a lot of snowy votes in bold last minute so that will be fun to pick apart tomorrow
I haven't read closely but saw a lot of snowy votes in bold last minute so that will be fun to pick apart tomorrow
At least I don't really want to lynch Lupin anymore -- I don't see her sitting back and letting that happen
Edit to clarify: at least, I don't see her letting that role die D1 unless there are more powerful wolves
Edit to clarify: at least, I don't see her letting that role die D1 unless there are more powerful wolves
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where are you getting this?At least this was late... would have been 3 people dead.
Was Lupin even on?At least I don't really want to lynch Lupin anymore -- I don't see her sitting back and letting that happen
Edit to clarify: at least, I don't see her letting that role die D1 unless there are more powerful wolves
I dunno, I didn't look at timestamps but from skimming she was around enough...?Was Lupin even on?
Whoops I broke the second rule
*cough* Canadian much eh? *cough*
What was this vote?lynch snowy
I last saw her post ~2 hours before close with like a third of the roster not voting yet.I dunno, I didn't look at timestamps but from skimming she was around enough...?
Also tell me more about this and how it is not a counterwagonI really think people should lynch snowy
@Animal Midwife what are your reads so far? I'd like to hear your thoughts 🙂
I am actually good with AM at this moment and would prefer not to hear her thoughts until the morning@Animal Midwife what are your reads so far? I'd like to hear your thoughts 🙂
Dang, I'm glad I was gone all day because if I'd been around at lynch close, I don't think I would've broken the tie the right way! Alissa was nowhere on my radar this time. Gonna look back tomorrow at her interactions with other players because it sure doesn't look like she was expecting to flip today.
Given how stiff the wagons were the for several minutes leading up to the tied wagons, that leads me to think at least one wolf was missing. Wondering was on earlier to vote mpm but never returned after unlynching which is highly unusual for her. I believe voting a counter could out her and alissa so she just didn't vote at all instead.@Animal Midwife what are your reads so far? I'd like to hear your thoughts 🙂
Also feel village about cubs and Barks.
Where are you getting this?
Would have made a 3 way tie. Was assuming the worst.
Given how stiff the wagons were the for several minutes leading up to the tied wagons, that leads me to think at least one wolf was missing. Wondering was on earlier to vote mpm but never returned after unlynching which is highly unusual for her. I believe voting a counter could out her and alissa so she just didn't vote at all instead.
Also feel village about cubs and Barks.
Feel the same about a missing wolf. Keeping the miz nap plus "i would have voted alissa" in mind.
Lol in retrospect I would like an answer to this questionexactly! I don’t exactly intend to keep my vote on genny. But AM was pretty quick to ask why I chose genny over mel.
I'm going to crack up if I came into this game being like "Mel deserves to live!!!" and I end up hardcore pushing his lynch by D2 lol
I imagine he will be less amused
I imagine he will be less amused
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Feel the same about a missing wolf. Keeping the miz nap plus "i would have voted alissa" in mind.
I had this thought too, but I don't know if miz would have said anything like that if she was also a wolf because it would cast shade on her.
Because the counterwagon at the time I made that post would have been Barks or MPM who had two votes v.s. I was the only one on snowy?Also tell me more about this and how it is not a counterwagon
Unless you think Barks and mpm are also wolves that I was trying to form a counterwagon against, in which case BY GOD you've found 4 out of however many wolves already! 😱
I had nothing to go on for any of the three leading lynch candidates, so I advocated people lynch the person that I actually had something substantial for.
Contingency Lynch Snowy
Still think its the right move.
I think Miz is village. Tone read but its really hard to fake this:Feel the same about a missing wolf. Keeping the miz nap plus "i would have voted alissa" in mind.
I come on to see a bunch of joke votes on moon moon. I was going to comment on that but I now see that’s beating a dead horse
******lynch alissaaaaaaa********
I agree with what was said earlier about how she was super pumped to play this game and then hadn’t been on.
Oh **** this is what I get for posting before reading the last few posts
******unlynch alissa********
Why vote for a fellow wolf, retract it seconds later when you read new info, and then not come back to bus her for village cred? Yes napping is a confounding factor there, but the reading the thread, placing a gut vote, and then removing that gut vote when there's evidence to the contrary? reads village to me. Why even engage a wolf-mate and vote them super early only to unvote them seconds later?
I'm going to crack up if I came into this game being like "Mel deserves to live!!!" and I end up hardcore pushing his lynch by D2 lol
I imagine he will be less amused
Well I was feeling pretty okay with mel because he was pushing my lynch for an indecisive comment which I was expecting him to jump on me for. And he tends to push my lynch hard because he is confident about reading me. So either he is wrong or a wolf.
But then with him jumping on cubs for weak reasoning for voting alissa and then trying to get people to vote me and then seemingly defending barks by telling people to get off her - which would be a pretty safe move for a wolf because kata and engr weren't around end of lynch.
I'd rather lynch wondering next. But mel on my radar.
You know what sound a washing machine makes? The same sound coming out of your mouth wish-wash-wish-wash-wish-wash.Well I was feeling pretty okay with mel because he was pushing my lynch for an indecisive comment which I was expecting him to jump on me for. And he tends to push my lynch hard because he is confident about reading me. So either he is wrong or a wolf.
But then with him jumping on cubs for weak reasoning for voting alissa and then trying to get people to vote me and then seemingly defending barks by telling people to get off her - which would be a pretty safe move for a wolf because kata and engr weren't around end of lynch.
I'd rather lynch wondering next. But mel on my radar.
You know what sound a washing machine makes? The same sound coming out of your mouth wish-wash-wish-wash-wish-wash.
🙄🙄🙄
Wrong or a wolf that's all I'm saying.
Feeling better about miz based on her interactions with alissa. And definitely Genny also for her interactions with alissa and for not breaking the tie an hour before end of lynch which she could have easily done because she hadn't given an opinion on either vote yet.
Makes me want to look closer at these three.. guessing there is a wolf between jenjen, BC, and mpm
*about jenjen*
Well I hope you end up reconsidering... it’d be a shame to lynch someone on their first day of WW
*about jenjen*
Never said it meant she was village. Trust me I never put BigCats in my village pile early on any more. That’s a dangerous game to play... I’m just saying that might explain the absence
Mine was partial self prez. Barks was a better option than mpm
I think alissa "defending" me was an easy way to try to look village because I'm the noob of this gameMakes me want to look closer at these three.. guessing there is a wolf between jenjen, BC, and mpm
*about jenjen*
I think alissa "defending" me was an easy way to try to look village because I'm the noob of this game
I agree. I feel like out of all three, you are most village-y. But had to include you because those were the observations she had.
That's fair. Honestly, I would say the same about Wondering too. Not so much for the defense but for the help (even if it was actually helpful!)I agree. I feel like out of all three, you are most village-y. But had to include you because those were the observations she had.
Sorry guys. I was in the city for most of the day and expected to be back way before lynch close. Looked at my phone when I was on the train home at 10:02 pm *facepalm*. But I guess that mini-heart attack from realizing I missed lynch close was worth it since we got a wolf.
-------------------------------
I reject this ^ statement 👎Second rule moon moon: Never say sorry! This is WW people are literally killing each other 😉 be out for blood!![]()
-------------------------------
Feel like this is just a repeat of last game. Sorry @PippyPony for reflecting negatively on you. 🙁Who was/is your manator. I would like to slap them for not beating this "Timestamp analysis" behavior out of you during your noob game.
```Night closed, results pending```
Because the counterwagon at the time I made that post would have been Barks or MPM who had two votes v.s. I was the only one on snowy?
Unless you think Barks and mpm are also wolves that I was trying to form a counterwagon against, in which case BY GOD you've found 4 out of however many wolves already! 😱
I had nothing to go on for any of the three leading lynch candidates, so I advocated people lynch the person that I actually had something substantial for.
Contingency Lynch Snowy
Still think its the right move.
I think Miz is village. Tone read but its really hard to fake this:
Why vote for a fellow wolf, retract it seconds later when you read new info, and then not come back to bus her for village cred? Yes napping is a confounding factor there, but the reading the thread, placing a gut vote, and then removing that gut vote when there's evidence to the contrary? reads village to me. Why even engage a wolf-mate and vote them super early only to unvote them seconds later?
I was just noting it as something potentially sketchy as related to the people that didnt vote who could be wolves. I did forget about the miz earlier lynch vote plus retraction... so I agree with this assessment overall.
Lol in retrospect I would like an answer to this question
Too many "Exactlys" in her statement there. Wow, did I actually find someone I can read? This is a milestone in my WW career.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Makes me want to look closer at these three.. guessing there is a wolf between jenjen, BC, and mpm
If Snowy is a wolf, which Im not yet convinced of, Id also look at one of these three mentions, mostly mpm for me with the somewhat odd interactions throughout the day.
The early Genny wagon has sewn a seed of paranoia... I cant see 3 wolves voting her at that point unless she herself is a wolf. Then later at the drop of a hat upon her command to move votes, they all unlynched her (granted snowy had actually tried to change earlier). Snowy flip would give info on mel, genny, and mpm i think, as would an mpm flip on the others. If genny is village, Id be inclined to think Snowy is village, and if there were a second wolf there, it would be mpm.
Night 1
Cops had been staking out the soda shop for a while now. They had gotten word that there was a speakeasy in the joint, but that wasn't the only reason they were there. After staking out the place for a few days, they realized that a few well known criminals liked to frequent the area. Tonight there were quite a lot there and they were gonna raid the place and take them down. When they busted into the speakeasy people were scattering, all over the place. It didn't matter though, they'd round 'em all up. One guy however didn't get up from his chair and when they went over to him they found him stabbed to death. A cop standing next to the poor guy saw a shadow and couldn't believe his eyes, Big Al! The guy tried to be quick, but a fella like that was hard to miss. Of course he'd be in a joint like this spreading his poison. The cops tried to go after him, but the crowd was so thick he went out of sight.
It is now Day 2. There are 16 players remaining.
Players
1. @SARdoghandler
2. @SnowshoeDog143
3. @WonderingStudent
4. @Animal Midwife
5. @Melchizedek
6. @PippyPony
7. @genny
8. @katashark
9. @BigCats
10. @mypetmoose
11. @Lupin21
12. @EngrSC
13. @Barkley13
14. @dolphin106258
15. @mizchiefmanaged
16. @jenjen2020
Dead Zone
Alissa, Wolf, Janitor
Cubs- Car, Transporter
Cops had been staking out the soda shop for a while now. They had gotten word that there was a speakeasy in the joint, but that wasn't the only reason they were there. After staking out the place for a few days, they realized that a few well known criminals liked to frequent the area. Tonight there were quite a lot there and they were gonna raid the place and take them down. When they busted into the speakeasy people were scattering, all over the place. It didn't matter though, they'd round 'em all up. One guy however didn't get up from his chair and when they went over to him they found him stabbed to death. A cop standing next to the poor guy saw a shadow and couldn't believe his eyes, Big Al! The guy tried to be quick, but a fella like that was hard to miss. Of course he'd be in a joint like this spreading his poison. The cops tried to go after him, but the crowd was so thick he went out of sight.
@cubsrule4e Car, A transporter, who could transport a person of his choice back from the land of the dead to join the living again
It is now Day 2. There are 16 players remaining.
Players
1. @SARdoghandler
2. @SnowshoeDog143
3. @WonderingStudent
4. @Animal Midwife
5. @Melchizedek
6. @PippyPony
7. @genny
8. @katashark
9. @BigCats
10. @mypetmoose
11. @Lupin21
12. @EngrSC
13. @Barkley13
14. @dolphin106258
15. @mizchiefmanaged
16. @jenjen2020
Dead Zone
Alissa, Wolf, Janitor
Cubs- Car, Transporter
Last edited:
Am I reading this right? Alissa is alive again?Night 1
Cops had been staking out the soda shop for a while now. They had gotten word that there was a speakeasy in the joint, but that wasn't the only reason they were there. After staking out the place for a few days, they realized that a few well known criminals liked to frequent the area. Tonight there were quite a lot there and they were gonna raid the place and take them down. When they busted into the speakeasy people were scattering, all over the place. It didn't matter though, they'd round 'em all up. One guy however didn't get up from his chair and when they went over to him they found him stabbed to death. A cop standing next to the poor guy saw a shadow and couldn't believe his eyes, Big Al! The guy tried to be quick, but a fella like that was hard to miss. Of course he'd be in a joint like this spreading his poison. The cops tried to go after him, but the crowd was so thick he went out of sight.
@cubsrule4e Car, A transporter, who could transport a person of his choice back from the land of the dead to join the living again
It is now Day 2. There are 17 players remaining.
Players
1. @SARdoghandler
2. @SnowshoeDog143
3. @WonderingStudent
4. @Animal Midwife
5. @Melchizedek
6. @PippyPony
7. @genny
8. @katashark
9. @BigCats
10. @mypetmoose
11. @Lupin21
12. @EngrSC
13. @Barkley13
14. @alissa14
15. @dolphin106258
16. @mizchiefmanaged
17. @jenjen2020
Dead Zone
Cubs- Car, Transporter
I doubt it. If he brought her back that’s an odd move.Am I reading this right? Alissa is alive again?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K

