The WWonderful MMattress Store-Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I sorta missed that. Where were we supposed to get that idea?
Well, someone else died, so that's obviously what happened. I had the sleep mask but I wasn't attacked anyway.

The idea of me being protected? I'm the most clear villager. Of course if the potential for protection existed, it would be used on me. And I've seen two protective items this game.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I almost say we close early if both of you refuse to switch off me.

It's not so much that I get bitter as a villager and start rooting for the wolves (well, OK, sometimes it is that), but more that it's a village put-down.

I was also the sort to start dating my ex's friend after getting dumped as a form of getting back at him. I don't care if that's cool or not, just saying how I roll.

Just, the game is lost if we're stuck on me. I'm not really sure what case either of you is really making that supports I'm wolf not villager.

So I think the one of you that's villager might feel pretty silly (or at least should) when village loses because of yet another lazy tunnel mislynch of me.

Sorry, it just seems to me like Wolf Me is typically so painfully obvious in foresight or hindsight that I just don't know why "Cray is just so sketchy" as a villager keeps being valid for mislynch.

Skimble has a perfect record of reading me. Pippy said I was village because she knows I'm defensive about my status as sketchy and it's a good way to pocket me. We've seen w vs v with me not always lead a lynch my way. She probably didn't want to deal with poking this bear (over, say WZ). Perhaps she thought my village rage conjured by w vs v with me would do more to clear me than convict me if she flipped, whereas not touching a sketchy villager looks more damning for the sketchy villager. Pippy is also decent at reading me too, maybe she wanted to stay in that meta.

Other known villagers eventually leaned village on me. Like SSD, genny even I think. Funny how some were NK'd. That's not my typical MO as wolf, and in this items-driven game ability hunting doesn't lock in your kill choices.

I would argue AM is a bit out of character here, and if she doesn't agree, I hope if WZ is village she can see it. I think WZ is being pretty casual about taking me down but that's not out of her meta.

At this point I just want the wolf leading this lynch and the villager to feel really bad about themselves. Just kidding.

No really, do me a favor and outline to me what supports these wolfy feels for me over the other candidate you could be voting for.

In fact, whichever of you is villager should be DEMANDING the other voter to justify their vote even if you don't want to change your votes.

Discuss it. If all 3 of us agree there's no point continuing, let's call it so instead of village just getting a wolf brag, I can deliver a village tongue whipping to village.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think AM is the obvious wolf. I think if that's my claim, then I switch to WZ, I can claim how clever I am for seeing through WZ/Pip, and if I'm wrong I can still say I knew it was AM all along. Yes? No?

At this point my vote is just potential "I was right" bragging rights at this point.

I'm considering changing the vote to myself as the village middlefinger.
 
If I was wolf, don't you think Pippy could have bussed me hard when I was tied? She's sketch but definitely a better endgame wolf choice than me.

Although I can't recall where she was in my tie.

I thought WZ used an item to cancel my lynch in the tie. If I was a wolf I'd keep me around over Snowy since I'm sketchier.

From my perspective even with the WZ/Pip exchange, either of you is the better wolf candidate than me.

Realistically maybe AM>Cray>WZ in sketchiness.
 
Okay, so @Crayola227, I'm seeing a lot about why you're not a wolf, but nothing about why I supposedly am.

Lol was so busy with soliloquys I missed this.

I already said your tone has been different this game, not the only one who noticed. Although that other person might have been Pippy.

Someone called you out for 20 Qs and you jumped with that call to jump, in a way that was a bit more to form than you typically do. I'v seen you do it as village, but usually not as pronounced.

Your game has been more openly suspicious this game. I see that as wolfier.

I can also WIFOM WZ pretty hard right now too. Something smells fishy with these items.

Come to think of it, AM, what do we know of you and items?
 
Frankly it's easy for me to say why I'm not a wolf and make what seems to me a good case.

As far as AM vs WZ, I've made my points.

AM is the obvious sketch target over WZ, *except* I can WIFOM all day about the Pip exchange.
 
Lol was so busy with soliloquys I missed this.

I already said your tone has been different this game, not the only one who noticed. Although that other person might have been Pippy.

Someone called you out for 20 Qs and you jumped with that call to jump, in a way that was a bit more to form than you typically do. I'v seen you do it as village, but usually not as pronounced.

Your game has been more openly suspicious this game. I see that as wolfier.

I can also WIFOM WZ pretty hard right now too. Something smells fishy with these items.

Come to think of it, AM, what do we know of you and items?

Okay,

N1 - had the sheets and used them on genny
N4 - had the sheets and used them on WZ
 
Cray, you know you're a good wolf, right? You've always made to at least end game and I respect that. Please don't take this as me attacking you.
 
Cray, you know you're a good wolf, right? You've always made to at least end game and I respect that. Please don't take this as me attacking you.

Well, like Miss Piggy I do respond very well to flattery or even things I mistakenly take as flattery.

So thank you! 😛

It's fine, it's sorta nice to walk the knife edge of not getting wolf-killed or lynched, a sketch level one needs to village or wolf for more than like 2 days in this game.

I should be grateful, yeah. I am.
 
It's a protective item.

So the thought is that I didn't kill WZ last night becuz sheets?

But she said she had an eyemask. First I've heard of it.

I'm not sure where wolf me was supposed to figure out she was protected.

How is this not a wolf concocted story to account for either her being alive?

I mean, as a villager my lack of NK death is fairly obvious.
 
### unlynch AM ###

### lynch WZ ###

AM has shown more interest in wolf hunting even if I thought she might be faking it.

I'd rather lose to AM with her playing a straight game.

I guess I'll be falling into Pip's plot if I'm wrong on WZ.

Thinking I want to go out on my original suspicion. If I'm right, to have been the only one to see through an epic Pip/WZ wolf plot will feel good even as a village loss.

For some reason the less obvious paranoia vote just feels better.
 
Honestly something is not adding up with WZ and items. Could be I'm an idiot when it comes to them.

I haven't found a good method for notating them.

Hell, at this point I might even change my vote to me.

Gotta twist in my circular logic of painful paranoia.
 
I usually take AM's side. I usually want to vote WZ even when all logic points village. Why go out any other way?

If I'm wrong it'll be stupidly wrong. If I'm right it will be epic.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So the thought is that I didn't kill WZ last night becuz sheets?

But she said she had an eyemask. First I've heard of it.

I'm not sure where wolf me was supposed to figure out she was protected.

How is this not a wolf concocted story to account for either her being alive?

I mean, as a villager my lack of NK death is fairly obvious.

I dunno. An eyemask doesn't sound that unrealistic for a mattress game. Beside that though, she would have unnecessarily bussed Pippy yesterday. Literally no one was voting for her at that point.
 
Well, it's still more likely than LIS self-converting to wolf.

General statement of truth?

I don't think I ever pushed that theory hard. I thought itnwas possible he would play if converted. I didn't even know convert or die was a thing until that game.

I will own pushing the whole MJ kills WZ theory that one game. Who were the wolves anyway, can't recall?
 
General statement of truth?

I don't think I ever pushed that theory hard. I thought itnwas possible he would play if converted. I didn't even know convert or die was a thing until that game.

I will own pushing the whole MJ kills WZ theory that one game. Who were the wolves anyway, can't recall?

Well, I'm not implying he'd ditch the game if that happened, but he probably wouldn't be enjoying himself. And the wolves were Mel, MixyMama, bryndy, and genny.
 
Oh good then. She voted for you yesterday before I outted pip.

I guess I missed that. I thought the last thing she said about me was she had me village.

As much as I try I can't keep track of everyone that throws out my name and the word wolf.

I've been like your default vote for weeks it feels like this game.

Clearly I tend to either have rosy glasses or I'm overly sensitive.
 
I'm not exactly in a position to be picky between whether or not the lynch comes off me. I just know we have at least a 50/50 to win if I don't die.

Just to explain the flip flopping
 
Cray you voting for me literally makes no sense and also keeps me from deciding to switch to AM because I'm obviously not going to tie up the game at LyLo :lame:

I sorta talked myself into accepting my fate, then out of boredom, frustration, and feeling my vote is more a statement of modern day nihilism in a consumerist culture, I switched.

I don't know what's real anymore.
 
I guess I missed that. I thought the last thing she said about me was she had me village.

As much as I try I can't keep track of everyone that throws out my name and the word wolf.

I've been like your default vote for weeks it feels like this game.

Clearly I tend to either have rosy glasses or I'm overly sensitive.
Well, skimble voted for you twice this game. So did several other villagers. You haven't been my default vote - you just haven't felt like yourself. And the more times someone is a serious lynch candidate and they keep somehow not being lynched...where there is smoke there is usually fire, ya know?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, skimble voted for you twice this game. So did several other villagers. You haven't been my default vote - you just haven't felt like yourself. And the more times someone is a serious lynch candidate and they keep somehow not being lynched...where there is smoke there is usually fire, ya know?

Well, Skimble went out with the right idea at least.