-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The WWonderful MMattress Store-Game Thread
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmmm. I wanna shake things up.
unlynch cray, lynch AM
unlynch cray, lynch AM
😱Hmmm. I wanna shake things up.
unlynch cray, lynch AM
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 5 Lynch Tally: When The Votes (and the points) don’t matter:
Cray (1) - AM
WZ ()
AM (2) - Cray, WZ
3/3
Deadline in <70 minutes (busy binge eating to catch up on not eating at all today....) - 10:30p eastern
Cray (1) - AM
WZ ()
AM (2) - Cray, WZ
3/3
Deadline in <70 minutes (busy binge eating to catch up on not eating at all today....) - 10:30p eastern
Hmmm. I wanna shake things up.
unlynch cray, lynch AM
Why?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
why not?Why?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maybe ive gone mad with power
Maybe ive gone mad with power
Are you where I learned this from?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You get all your best talents from meAre you where I learned this from?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Is there a dead chat? Like this post if you've wanted to yell at me at some point today 😉
Hmmm. I wanna shake things up.
unlynch cray, lynch AM
Is there a dead chat? Like this post if you've wanted to yell at me at some point today 😉
********
I'm willing to bet the dead chat is in fact dead 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
this is what happens when i dont die********
********I'm willing to bet the dead chat is in fact dead
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
i cant deal with this
unlynch am lynch dubz
unlynch am lynch dubz
i cant deal with this
unlynch am lynch dubz
u ok?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last edited:
PSA from closing mod: I have just got off work. Lynch will close in 30min. My parents are taking me out to eat. Final write up will be delayed. #modabandoment I will get write up out ASAP when I get home though so all you easterners can go to bed.
*********
what I should be doing
what i'm actually doing
what i'm actually doing
*********
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Mods are actually trying to kill mePSA from closing mod: I have just got off work. Lynch will close in 30min. My parents are taking me out to eat. Final write up will be delayed. #modabandoment I will get write up out ASAP when I get home though so all you easterners can go to bed.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do I seem oku ok?
*****PSA from closing mod: I have just got off work. Lynch will close in 30min. My parents are taking me out to eat. Final write up will be delayed. #modabandoment I will get write up out ASAP when I get home though so all you easterners can go to bed.
Close now, three way tie!!!
*****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
STILL POCKETING
*************
Also @CoffeeQuestionMark just a friendly heads up to mark your posts with ****stars**** (like this post) to distinguish your posts from player posts.
*************
Also @CoffeeQuestionMark just a friendly heads up to mark your posts with ****stars**** (like this post) to distinguish your posts from player posts.
*************
Do I seem ok
I mean, I'm not going to judge if end game chaos is your thing. I understand...
I mean I like this idea. 😛*****
Close now, three way tie!!!
*****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And take the decision out of my hands? Excellent.I mean I like this idea. 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
unlynch dubz lynch cray
Lynch closed! Game over! Results pending final write up!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Y'all were seriously gonna let it end in a tie? Lunatics...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Alright bring on the wolf brag so I can go study, I ain't got time for this waiting for the writeup nonsense
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
ok even if i chose wrong here i just want to point out to @PippyPony that this is how you do a last second vote 😉unlynch dubz lynch cray
oops I missed deadline
yall done frakked up
unless you're a wolf, in which case ya won
yall done frakked up
unless you're a wolf, in which case ya won
********************Alright bring on the wolf brag so I can go study, I ain't got time for this waiting for the writeup nonsense
Can I tell you, because I know.
********************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
please do********************
Can I tell you, because I know.
********************
hahahahahahaaha
village brag!
made it to lylo, picked right, still lynched! ahhahhahahahahaahahahahhaahah
village brag!
made it to lylo, picked right, still lynched! ahhahhahahahahaahahahahhaahah
I want everyone to remember how calmly I went to my village death
also, I reserve the right to reuse that Dalek waffle video once every game if I so wish
also, I reserve the right to reuse that Dalek waffle video once every game if I so wish
*******************please do
I'll let you take a guess. You really should have read what I said last night.
*******************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I should have left the tie
almost did, lost track of time an checked back at 10:28 lol
almost did, lost track of time an checked back at 10:28 lol
Y'all were seriously gonna let it end in a tie? Lunatics...
eh, my death was imminent, loss was assured
I considered switching to you, but that would have just made me look fishy and weak
plus I considered you are a wolf and frakking with us
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dude. Calmness was not what i needed from you 😛I want everyone to remember how calmly I went to my village death
also, I reserve the right to reuse that Dalek waffle video once every game if I so wish
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I meant to but i got distracted by something or other*******************
I'll let you take a guess. You really should have read what I said last night.
*******************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
if my theory about the PJs being sort of seering was right...lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Look you can't expect me to lynch wolves two days in a row. I have the reputation i do for a reason.
Dude. Calmness was not what i needed from you 😛
lol I wrote some soliloquys and I wished for villagers to die and cheered the wolves
not much more I can do to deliver a Village Cray lynch death in style
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
to be fair picking between AM and me isn't a choice a wish on anyone at lylo
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have no one to blame but myself, it's chill.lol I wrote some soliloquys and I wished for villagers to die and cheered the wolves
not much more I can do to deliver a Village Cray lynch death in style
I can still feel good about yesterday. We would have lost then.
Kind of feel like wolves deserved this one anyway.
**********
squeeeeeeeeeeee
***********
squeeeeeeeeeeee
***********
***hahahahahahaaha
village brag!
made it to lylo, picked right, still lynched! ahhahhahahahahaahahahahhaahah
You got in two village brags! I was rooting for you after the first one. I thought no way was it not genuine, cause you legit thought you were dead
***
***
You got in two village brags! I was rooting for you after the first one. I thought no way was it not genuine, cause you legit thought you were dead
***
that was a fun one to WIFOM people with but yeah, I was pretty sure I was dead
I only wholeheartedly cheer the wolves when I'm PO'd over a mislynch
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K