-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The WWonderful MMattress Store-Game Thread
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Good game, Pip and AM!!!
I love it when I make it to lylo. Thanks for not NK'ing my sketchy ass!!
I love it when I make it to lylo. Thanks for not NK'ing my sketchy ass!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I gotta figure out what the story was with the tie.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No dead villagers get to yell at me, y'all were wrong all game long 😛
except maybe jil, that's the only one i'll allow
@Animal Midwife did you even think i was going to keep my vote on you?
except maybe jil, that's the only one i'll allow
@Animal Midwife did you even think i was going to keep my vote on you?
Mattress Store Closed and Destoryed after all of the Shenanigans!
After a day of uncertainty we are all glad it's over. Cray continually preached "I'm village!" No one listened. WZ was given spiked coco after spiraling into uncertainty at one point lynching self only to go back after cray ignoring what the PJs had said all along that Cray sleeps peacefully at night. The hero we needed was @Skimble who was so generous in giving AM PJs last night, but she was so ungreatful for them because they weren't her style she got up, walked over, and murdered her last night. All through today AM played 20 questions in wolf chat by herself. Apologizing to Pippy. Constantly questioning her decisions. Dead is @Crayola227 the memory foam mattress and a vanillager.
@Animal Midwife the interspring mattress wins for not self-destructing since Pippy's lynch.
First of all I would like to thank everyone who played,being good sports, for putting up with new mods, mistakes, and I owe a huge apology to Genny for accidentally killing her when she should've lived. I would secondly like to give a huge thank you to @kaydubs for putting up with us (mostly me) and the mistakes. I'd like to thank all my other lovely comods @capri1722 and @bryndiana.jones for covering things when I had to work and giving everything a more creative side. I hope you guys had some fun as that is the whole point of it all. I know I had fun, learned alot, and am glad I got this chance on a smaller, simpler game before TWWD which I hope you will all still play as we are working with KD to make it better so hopefully no mistakes happen and things are more solid. For this game everything was RNG from your roles to the items and the pillow's functions and ties. The mysterious vote was a pillow ability via skimble. Everything else is in the spread sheet. Please feel free to ask questions and please give us constructive feedback. I really want to do a good job modding, I want to make sure you all are enjoying the games, and I really want to make TWWD and other future games I mod better.
1. @Skimble
2. @Crayola227
3. @StayingPositive2017
4. @WildZoo
5. @allieh8607
6. @genny
7. @PippyPony
8. @SnowshoeDog143
9. @greeneyegal92
10. @sheltermed
11. @Animal Midwife
After a day of uncertainty we are all glad it's over. Cray continually preached "I'm village!" No one listened. WZ was given spiked coco after spiraling into uncertainty at one point lynching self only to go back after cray ignoring what the PJs had said all along that Cray sleeps peacefully at night. The hero we needed was @Skimble who was so generous in giving AM PJs last night, but she was so ungreatful for them because they weren't her style she got up, walked over, and murdered her last night. All through today AM played 20 questions in wolf chat by herself. Apologizing to Pippy. Constantly questioning her decisions. Dead is @Crayola227 the memory foam mattress and a vanillager.
@Animal Midwife the interspring mattress wins for not self-destructing since Pippy's lynch.
First of all I would like to thank everyone who played,being good sports, for putting up with new mods, mistakes, and I owe a huge apology to Genny for accidentally killing her when she should've lived. I would secondly like to give a huge thank you to @kaydubs for putting up with us (mostly me) and the mistakes. I'd like to thank all my other lovely comods @capri1722 and @bryndiana.jones for covering things when I had to work and giving everything a more creative side. I hope you guys had some fun as that is the whole point of it all. I know I had fun, learned alot, and am glad I got this chance on a smaller, simpler game before TWWD which I hope you will all still play as we are working with KD to make it better so hopefully no mistakes happen and things are more solid. For this game everything was RNG from your roles to the items and the pillow's functions and ties. The mysterious vote was a pillow ability via skimble. Everything else is in the spread sheet. Please feel free to ask questions and please give us constructive feedback. I really want to do a good job modding, I want to make sure you all are enjoying the games, and I really want to make TWWD and other future games I mod better.
1. @Skimble
2. @Crayola227
3. @StayingPositive2017
4. @WildZoo
5. @allieh8607
6. @genny
7. @PippyPony
8. @SnowshoeDog143
9. @greeneyegal92
10. @sheltermed
11. @Animal Midwife
***********
But... but... we believed in you and your village play style! 🙁 🙁
***********
@Animal Midwife did you even think i was going to keep my vote on you?
I'm not even sure anymore. I was just self-destructing in the wolf chat the whole time.
Link to spreadsheet for anyone who's interested The WWonderful MMattress Store
If I can get it to work...
If I can get it to work...
Not surprisingly, a Mixy game results in @genny being village... The biggest shock in my WW history....
I'm just happy a Pippy-genny WW rivalry continued in this game
I'm just happy a Pippy-genny WW rivalry continued in this game

RNG Lawper, RNGNot surprisingly, a Mixy game results in @genny being village... The biggest shock in my WW history....
I'm just happy a Pippy-genny WW rivalry continued in this game![]()

I have no idea what you're talking about.Not surprisingly, a Mixy game results in @genny being village... The biggest shock in my WW history....
I'm just happy a Pippy-genny WW rivalry continued in this game![]()

I dunno either, I like playing with you regardless of affiliationI have no idea what you're talking about.![]()
Maybe that I always manage to screw you over somehow? Lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I changed my mind, everyone please yell at me so I stop playing this dumb game 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NOI changed my mind, everyone please yell at me so I stop playing this dumb game 😛
I have no idea what you're talking about.![]()
I dunno either, I like playing with you regardless of affiliation lol
😕 genny wants to break the Pippy/WZ/LIS circle of trust, Pippy wants to break a genny/allie/AM circle of trust, wolf Pippy wants to kill village genny, wolf genny wants to kill village Pippy, genny and Pippy engaging in drawn out walls of text regardless of affiliation, genny believing Pippy is a convert, Pippy believing genny is a convert, Pippy and genny both being chaos and yet opposing each other 😕
Then again, I'm probably sleep typing 😴
@genny I think we should start asking for royalties off of this superhero comic we're apparently part of
But that's just WW....😕 genny wants to break the Pippy/WZ/LIS circle of trust, Pippy wants to break a genny/allie/AM circle of trust, wolf Pippy wants to kill village genny, wolf genny wants to kill village Pippy, genny and Pippy engaging in drawn out walls of text regardless of affiliation, genny believing Pippy is a convert, Pippy believing genny is a convert, Pippy and genny both being chaos and yet opposing each other 😕
Then again, I'm probably sleep typing 😴
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
yissssss
But that's just WW....
Yeah but I found the genny-Pippy interactions to be uniquely engaging 😛
FlattererYeah but I found the genny-Pippy interactions to be uniquely engaging 😛
Is there a dead chat? If so, can I be added to it?
There is. I dont have super powers, but KD does. @kaydubsIs there a dead chat? If so, can I be added to it?
Add me too, please!
Ah geez, I see I'm not in anyone's circle of trust, lol.
This must be why I make it to lylo just to get lynched, lol. I would have totally been lynched before endgame if we'd had the time, lol.
Wait, you bastards did lynch me in that tie, it just didn't take!!
Ah geez, I see I'm not in anyone's circle of trust, lol.
This must be why I make it to lylo just to get lynched, lol. I would have totally been lynched before endgame if we'd had the time, lol.
Wait, you bastards did lynch me in that tie, it just didn't take!!
Join me in mod land. I’ll give you all the alcohol and warm (and cold!!) beverages!I changed my mind, everyone please yell at me so I stop playing this dumb game 😛
Adding AM, Cray & DubZ to dead in a sec.
Thanks to y’all for playing! Get ready for TWWD where I will zombie away in there 😀
And don’t worry, modlets. We got this next one (although I’ll miss you, @capri1722 , as you defunct for your trip!) , right, @MixedAnimals77 & @bryndiana.jones
Thanks to y’all for playing! Get ready for TWWD where I will zombie away in there 😀
And don’t worry, modlets. We got this next one (although I’ll miss you, @capri1722 , as you defunct for your trip!) , right, @MixedAnimals77 & @bryndiana.jones
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I may leave it immediately without reading any of itAdding AM, Cray & DubZ to dead in a sec.

I was really hoping WZ or Cray would look back and read what I wrote about the PJ's. I was a pretty obvious kill because there is no way I would have lynched anyone but AM, and I would have been pretty tenacious about it.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@MixedAnimals77 and other mod gods, how exactly did the PJs work?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@MixedAnimals77 can expand on how they actually worked and how they were theoretically going to work (I think they ended up being one and the same but there was some issues with results)@MixedAnimals77 and other mod gods, how exactly did the PJs work?
I would also like to hear this, since afaik they mutated lol@MixedAnimals77 can expand on how they actually worked and how they were theoretically going to work (I think they ended up being one and the same but there was some issues with results)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I just want to know if my theory was right so I can hate myself more 😛
They're supposed to be affiliation seer. So villagers would sleep peacefully and wolves would be restless even if they didn't do any killing.@MixedAnimals77 and other mod gods, how exactly did the PJs work?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yup, hating
This is one to be scrubbed from my memory
This is one to be scrubbed from my memory
Yup, hating
This is one to be scrubbed from my memory
But imagine how I felt when everyone was calling it tracking and Pippy didn't do anything that night
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why do you think I was like "it doesn't really seem like tracking, yo"But imagine how I felt when everyone was calling it tracking and Pippy didn't do anything that night
Funny thing is I've definitely seen items like that before. I had literally settled on that as my idea of how the item worked. And then completely forgot Jil had used it on Cray. **** like that is why I lose games...
I was really hoping WZ or Cray would look back and read what I wrote about the PJ's. I was a pretty obvious kill because there is no way I would have lynched anyone but AM, and I would have been pretty tenacious about it.
I totally caught that, but it seemed like no one seemed to care, and I was a bit confused about the specifics of the item movements and the way write-ups were written
No offense, but Dubz didn't really seem very interested in anything that might clear me, I couldn't really understand results well enough to explain why they cleared me anyway, I sorta expected that sorta thing to get waved away, which it was
I pointed out that you cleared me, and that was waved away and I was told I was wrong
I pointed out that everything pointed to AM, but again, I'm sketch so who cares
I should have gone back and directly quoted you, but it seemed like no one cared about PJ results
When night results aren't written consistently for affiliation seering, it makes them so open to interpretation, and it makes it seem like people are making stuff up, or like what they do just sorta changes from one person to the next based on factors people may or may not understand
in the rehab game, it was much easier to figure out what the drugs did, and that's really saying something given what a different sort of mechanic was at play, and the fact that results changed person to person, and the write ups were written like someone was high on drugs
no offense, but if you're going to have a game that is this dependent on items and no abilities and no PM'ing, I think it's really important for balance that villagers can actually make better sense of a pattern in the results
that would be what I would say needed work in this game
in the rehab game, it was much easier to figure out what the drugs did, and that's really saying something given what a different sort of mechanic was at play, and the fact that results changed person to person, and the write ups were written like someone was high on drugs
no offense, but if you're going to have a game that is this dependent on items and no abilities and no PM'ing, I think it's really important for balance that villagers can actually make better sense of a pattern in the results
that would be what I would say needed work in this game
I think in the future I will need to do more of what Pippy did in rehab, and start a little running list of items, results, where they go
sometimes I hesitate to do this on the off chance things get shared on thread that maybe shouldn't have been, and I hope the wolves don't sorta catch on, and I don't want to draw a bunch of attention to it and make it easier for them while I make it easier for village
sometimes I hesitate to do this on the off chance things get shared on thread that maybe shouldn't have been, and I hope the wolves don't sorta catch on, and I don't want to draw a bunch of attention to it and make it easier for them while I make it easier for village
"Don't read that game" - @WildZoo
"Do it! It's a great game!" - @PippyPony
Looks like I'm a rebellious teenager that doesn't listen to their mom.
"Do it! It's a great game!" - @PippyPony
Looks like I'm a rebellious teenager that doesn't listen to their mom.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No, if you had pulled the quote I would have listened. I wasn't sitting there not thinking about it all day. Otherwise I wouldn't have switched things up at the end at all. I mean, it's my fault for not looking myself, but the PJ thing honestly left my head. For some reason all I remembered was skim saying she didn't think you were a wolf right at the end of the day, I didn't remember why.I totally caught that, but it seemed like no one seemed to care, and I was a bit confused about the specifics of the item movements and the way write-ups were written
No offense, but Dubz didn't really seem very interested in anything that might clear me, I couldn't really understand results well enough to explain why they cleared me anyway, I sorta expected that sorta thing to get waved away, which it was
I pointed out that you cleared me, and that was waved away and I was told I was wrong
I pointed out that everything pointed to AM, but again, I'm sketch so who cares
Seriously, I ****ed up but it's not like I was sitting there like "Nah cray is 100% the wolf" and wasn't willing to listen. You saw I was walking through the kill choice at one point.
You also kept bringing up that it could have been some big plot between me and pip and that was just so ridiculous to me that it shut my brain down a bit lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I am trying to forget about this game and your tag is the only reason I am here"Don't read that game" - @WildZoo
"Do it! It's a great game!" - @PippyPony
Looks like I'm a rebellious teenager that doesn't listen to their mom.
No, if you had pulled the quote I would have listened. I wasn't sitting there not thinking about it all day. Otherwise I wouldn't have switched things up at the end at all. I mean, it's my fault for not looking myself, but the PJ thing honestly left my head. For some reason all I remembered was skim saying she didn't think you were a wolf right at the end of the day, I didn't remember why.
Seriously, I ****ed up but it's not like I was sitting there like "Nah cray is 100% the wolf" and wasn't willing to listen. You saw I was walking through the kill choice at one point.
You also kept bringing up that it could have been some big plot between me and pip and that was just so ridiculous to me that it shut my brain down a bit lol
fair enough, I don't mean to rake you over the coals
my inability to keep track of item result debates is my own weakness
I thought about bringing up the PJ thing, but I couldn't really explain it so I didn't. I didn't want to look like I was grasping at straws to bring it up and then be like, "uh, I dunno, Skimble says it clear me.
"I get annoyed and check out on the item stuff plenty myself
and yeah the "plot" thought was honestly because I just couldn't fathom how we didn't both get on AM at that point
plus boredom
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I've raked myself over the coals enough. There's nothing left to rakefair enough, I don't mean to rake you over the coals
my inability to keep track of item result debates is my own weakness
I thought about bringing up the PJ thing, but I couldn't really explain it so I didn't. I didn't want to look like I was grasping at straws to bring it up and then be like, "uh, I dunno, Skimble says it clear me."
I get annoyed and check out on the item stuff plenty myself
and yeah the "plot" thought was honestly because I just couldn't fathom how we didn't both get on AM at that point
plus boredom

But like...You also kept bringing up that it could have been some big plot between me and pip and that was just so ridiculous to me that it shut my brain down a bit lol
...that would have been fun, though. We should do that sometime 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Despite what I said during the game...I do like to play with my food 😉But like...
...that would have been fun, though. We should do that sometime 😉
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K