This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Either way its done thank god

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone not heard back from Texas A&M Dallas yet? Got SA rejection today.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey y'all I have a quick question. So I applied to a couple of grad programs and I'm still waiting to hear back from them. Should I just submit my app now and is there a way to let the med schools know that I'm going to one of those grad programs, if and once I am accepted? Thanks y'all!

Hey y'all I have a quick question. So I applied to a couple of grad programs and I'm still waiting to hear back from them. Should I just submit my app now and is there a way to let the med schools know that I'm going to one of those grad programs, if and once I am accepted? Thanks y'all!
Put it under Planned Activities

Question! I matched on match day and was waitlisted at multiple other Texas schools. Last month I gave up my Texas match to take an OOS offer, so I don't currently hold any Texas acceptances. Can I still hear back from those other Texas waitlists after today, or does the June 1 deadline still apply in my case?
This is the Pre Dental forum.

Finally out of the no-interview pit of misery....

Interview #1
School: UTHSCSA
Notification date: 11/28
Method of notification: email
Residency: TX
GPA (science, overall): 3.07sci, 3.19ov
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/22/19/no

Dilly Dilly
Hi! I have the same GPA as you and am applying this May. What really made you stand out? I am nervous with my GPA and I take the DAT in January!

Hi! I have the same GPA as you and am applying this May. What really made you stand out? I am nervous with my GPA and I take the DAT in January!
I have a really strong upward trend in my grades for sure.