Tortall WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Awwww .... When are you coming to visit?! Then we could be drinking buddies in person 😱

smiley-eatdrink007.gif


😍 that smiley Devyn!

The beginning of games is kinda boring, no? I want action! :banana:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are we still waiting for night to close? Come on guys! Let's get this game started!
 
Wait a second!

No UK meet-ups until I get there. 😡

I need to get my drink on and spill Devyn's whiskey. :meanie:

We are totally having a meet-up prior to you coming out!!! HAHA SnS is coming to visit me this summer - suck it! And you are not allowed around my whiskey cause that is just alcohol abuse!

BHfl6.gif
 
Wait a second!

No UK meet-ups until I get there. 😡

I need to get my drink on and spill Devyn's whiskey. :meanie:

Devyn should come to our SDN get together on the east side of the Atlantic. I am your whiskey Huckleberry 😀

that sounds quite reasonable! 😀

£30 round trip?? That is really good! I want to go too! Too bad I am stuck here doing stupid placements until the end of the month 🙁 FWIW I hate chickens 😡

Ok Abney- sorry for the derailment. Back to your regularly scheduled excitement gifs👍👍
 
When are you arriving in Scotland? I will be there on July 18th. 😎

Not until Aug 1st I think.

Also just an fyi for the newbies, when the thread slows down and we are waiting for results or something the topic usually turns to alcohol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're making me so excited about posts being in the thread and then it's not even related. :laugh:
 
Not until Aug 1st I think.

Also just an fyi for the newbies, when the thread slows down and we are waiting for results or something the topic usually turns to alcohol

Booo the day I leave the UK for a bit. Bad sheep.

And true story. We like alcohol.

images

images

images
 
Darn I took a funny picture at one of the museums here about drinking in Glasgow, but it's not letting me post it. 😡
 
Hope you get to stay in Burnett House Sheepie - we had balconies 😀

I flew in on August 1st too and classes started Aug 5 for us.

citylets, gumtree and lettingweb will be your best friends DVMD. When you do find a place call for internet hook up ASAP. Can take up to two months.

Back to drinking convos:

Did an Irish car bomb the other night (Irish lad told me it was racist) with half whisky and half Baileys. I had always thought it was one or the other...
 
Y'all are full of beans. 🙄.
It is kind of funny actually.
Instead of posting cute things, I am going to go back to knotting bracelets while watching 90s TV shows.
 
Hope you get to stay in Burnett House Sheepie - we had balconies 😀

I flew in on August 1st too and classes started Aug 5 for us.

citylets, gumtree and lettingweb will be your best friends DVMD. When you do find a place call for internet hook up ASAP. Can take up to two months.

Back to drinking convos:

Did an Irish car bomb the other night (Irish lad told me it was racist) with half whisky and half Baileys. I had always thought it was one or the other...

Two months for internet. 😱

Le sigh. 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did an Irish car bomb the other night (Irish lad told me it was racist) with half whisky and half Baileys. I had always thought it was one or the other...

I had a bear fight on my birthday, its a car bomb immediately followed by a jagerbomb
 
Two months for internet. 😱

Le sigh. 🙁

I got a portable wifi stick from Three (they allow you to use skype with it) for about £30. Lasted about a month so it was perfect while waiting for the internet to get hooked up in the flat.

Sheepie - we are doing bear fights when you get here. Not up for discussion😀