Tufts c/o 2025

Started by Lucolly
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I am thinking of doing the same. Did you just email admissions? I have the top schools I wanted, and don't think I need to go further
I sent an email thanking them for the offer and explaining that I would be declining because I was accepted to schools that better match my career goals & want to open up my interview spot for someone else. They were super nice about it, emailed me back and asked me to tell them which school I chose so they could put it in their records. (I haven't picked one yet so still haven't responded to them)
 
I sent an email thanking them for the offer and explaining that I would be declining because I was accepted to schools that better match my career goals & want to open up my interview spot for someone else. They were super nice about it, emailed me back and asked me to tell them which school I chose so they could put it in their records. (I haven't picked one yet so still haven't responded to them)
Are you in state or OOS?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent an email thanking them for the offer and explaining that I would be declining because I was accepted to schools that better match my career goals & want to open up my interview spot for someone else. They were super nice about it, emailed me back and asked me to tell them which school I chose so they could put it in their records. (I haven't picked one yet so still haven't responded to them)
Thanks for sharing! I am OOS and already juggling some great options- hoping my interview slot can still go to someone else! =)
 
The countdown to February 19 could not be going any slower lol😭
I was on a q+a on the 8th and Ford said "i don't know when you'll hear, but sometime before the end of the month. I've heard some speculating about this date or that date but if I don't know I don't know how they would know"....sooooo...lol we may have longer to wait.
 
I am thinking of doing the same. Did you just email admissions? I have the top schools I wanted, and don't think I need to go further
If you guys do end up deciding to decline the interview it’d probably ve most helpful to those waitlisted to do so by the 11th!! That’s the date they told those waitlisted they’d possibly get an interview by! They probably need to give them a weeks notice before the 19th.
 
I was on a q+a on the 8th and Ford said "i don't know when you'll hear, but sometime before the end of the month. I've heard some speculating about this date or that date but if I don't know I don't know how they would know"....sooooo...lol we may have longer to wait.
This is the worst news I’ve ever gotten HAHAHAH nooooooo😫
 
If you guys do end up deciding to decline the interview it’d probably ve most helpful to those waitlisted to do so by the 11th!! That’s the date they told those waitlisted they’d possibly get an interview by! They probably need to give them a weeks notice before the 19th.
Yea the email said we would hear by the 11th if we are getting an interview.
 
does anyone know if decisions will come via email or snail mail? the waiting game is killing me
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just a question ... but why is your profile pic a stolen pic of rick the hedgehog lol
Lol I looked up “cute hedgehog “ on google and this popped up. He looks an awful lot of like my hedgie Quilliam
 

Attachments

  • E5091852-410C-4E02-9C4E-C00FE811E444.jpeg
    E5091852-410C-4E02-9C4E-C00FE811E444.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oos acceptance!! my one interviewer was a lil tough on me about my past grades so i wasn't really expecting this!
so wow. i now have a choice to make between tufts and ohio! since i'm oos for both i need to wait and see til i get my financial aid.
i'm over the moon though. this was my original dream school 😊
congratulations all! <3