Tufts C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
PHEWWW just finished my interview. It was exactly 30 min and they were very nice and great interviewers. There were a couple awkward pauses when I finished an answer and waited for them to respond so it felt less conversational but it wasn't bad. I'm sweating through my shirt.
Same! Did not feel like a conversation, more like question and answer time. I guess it depends on your interviewee's style.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just had my interview and it was definitely way different than what I expected. They asked me basically general/behavior questions and nothing about my application. I’m so happy I practiced all types of questions! So idk if my interview was an outlier or something, but I guess keep that in the back of your mind for those who still have interviews coming up!

Just finished my interview! I honestly feel really good about it! Very conversational and not stressful at all. It was a very enjoyable interview that felt like they just wanted to get to know more about me rather than throw hard questions at you. Does anyone know when we will hear back from them?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just finished my interview! I honestly feel really good about it! Very conversational and not stressful at all. It was a very enjoyable interview that felt like they just wanted to get to know more about me rather than throw hard questions at you. Does anyone know when we will hear back from them?

I was wondering when we’ll hear back as well! Just had mine this morning.

It will be between the week of Feb 20th and the first week of March

where did you get this information from?
Ford had mentioned it during one of the Q&A sessions, and it's also going off of past years trends when decisions came out. Last year they started releasing them Feb 24th. Feel like a broken record saying this in this thread lmao (sorry if that came out harsh I didn't mean it like that)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Ford had mentioned it during one of the Q&A sessions, and it's also going off of past years trends when decisions came out. Last year they started releasing them Feb 24th. Feel like a broken record saying this in this thread lmao (sorry if that came out harsh I didn't mean it like that)
ahh okay thank you so much!! and no you definitely didnt come off harsh :)

Does Tufts offer discounted pet services to students? And does it apply to exotics as well? I have two parrots that I’m hoping to bring with me wherever I go

Does Tufts offer discounted pet services to students? And does it apply to exotics as well? I have two parrots that I’m hoping to bring with me wherever I go
I do not believe so. I'm going to do everything I can to keep my cat's insurance, but I've had rabbits in the past and trying to get insurance for them was impossible. I'm sure it's even harder for birds.

• Sad
Does Tufts offer discounted pet services to students? And does it apply to exotics as well? I have two parrots that I’m hoping to bring with me wherever I
Yep. It’s not free, but speaking from my dog just being in the ER, it softened the blow for sure. Pet insurance also helped, if you don’t have that already; I know I saw an ad for one that covers avian species now but can’t place it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just finished my interview and feeling kind of defeated. I think I did well and answered intelligently but I was so focused on being enthusiastic and smiling that I think I came off as an airhead. Gut feeling that I will be applying again next year. 😞

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
does anyone know if non-US citizens were eligible for the institutional financial aid (that scholarship thing they emailed out)?

does anyone know if non-US citizens were eligible for the institutional financial aid (that scholarship thing they emailed out)?
I’m not so sure but I am a permanent resident and I applied. I was eligible for undergrad so I think it’d be the same here.

Do we know if it’s going to appear on the portal or if we should expect an email ?
I’m gonna assume both, but some interview invites showed up on portal before we got an email so maybe it’ll be out of order for this too lmao

This may have already been answered (and I cannot find it :/), but does anyone know when decisions have come out in past cycles?

yep... our son C/O 2026 received email admission 02/24/2022 ...

Do we know how many are interviewed vs accepted / waitlisted ?
Their website says about 400 are chosen for interview. Class size is approx 105 so I'm gonna guess 150-200 are accepted or waitlisted? Truly have no idea how long the waitlist is so someone else may have a better answer

they wrote that there will be 130 seats in this upcoming class in one of the applicant update emails

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I woke up in a cold sweat this morning thinking I was rejected for some reason so... would be nice if decisions came out earlier in the week rather than later

I woke up in a cold sweat this morning thinking I was rejected for some reason so... would be nice if decisions came out earlier in the week rather than later
I feel the same way! My anxiety level is so high waiting for an outcome. I am nonstop checking my email and the portal.

I was accepted on 2/24 last year :) and yes, the class size for V28 is increasing to ~130, so I assume they will interview/accept more people than in past years. They typically interview 400-500.

I'm a current first year at Tufts and am happy to answer anyone's questions! Hang in there everyone!!!

Last edited:
I was accepted on 2/24 last year :) and yes, the class size for V28 is increasing to ~130, so I assume they will interview/accept more people than in past years. They typically interview 400-500.

I'm a current first year at Tufts and am happy to answer anyone's questions! Hang in there everyone!!!
hey! i would be so grateful to know what you think/how you feel about the school. personal pros &cons? thanks so much <3

anyone get that email from tufts thinking it was a decision?? I felt my heart drop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
anyone get that email from tufts thinking it was a decision?? I felt my heart drop 😂
Me! I'm hoping decisions come soon because I LOVE the MPH program but I want to see if I'm accepted first so I dont spend so much time on an application for nothing 🫠

Same...that really scared me. I'm assuming they would make decision the start of next week?
multiple people (me included) are thinking maybe end of this week since the past years have been the 24th but it’s obviously up in the air

Does anyone know if it will be an email or will it come through the portal?

I have a friend who is going there and supposedly they're aiming for next week. Don't quote me, but also don't get your hopes up for this week!

Does anyone know if it will be an email or will it come through the portal?
It should come through both! Previous years they've done both.

I have a friend who is going there and supposedly they're aiming for next week. Don't quote me, but also don't get your hopes up for this week!

It should come through both! Previous years they've done both.
Yes, they sent out an email to the current students saying the end of next week for decisions...

• Sad
Oh :cryi: Why didn't they let the actual applicants know instead lmao

• Haha
  • Hmm
Anyone think maybe today..?
some of the other hopefuls on this page said that the current Tufts students got an email that they were releasing decisions next week but i am still hoping today because i can’t take another week lol

does anyone have the exact wording of the email sent to current students about it being next week? (RE: trying to find clues about when next week it will be) this is my top choice and i’m dying of anxiety haha

The financial aid section is missing from my portal now. Is anyone else’s like that?

does anyone have the exact wording of the email sent to current students about it being next week? (RE: trying to find clues about when next week it will be) this is my top choice and i’m dying of anxiety haha
Hi guys — I don’t personally see anything in my school inbox saying when acceptances will be sent out. I don’t know if it’s class councils that know, or maybe the v26s/27s found out. That said, my class (v25) was on spring break though this past week, so maybe I missed something. We were asked to submit some videos for y’all, but I didn’t receive a date or anything with that.

I imagine it’ll be soon, though; I received my acceptance one Feb 22nd, 2021.

The financial aid section is missing from my portal now. Is anyone else’s like that?
My financial aid section is missing, as well as the section on applying to the dual MPH program...

Mines missing as well, now this is gonna have me stressing whether this means anything concerning acceptances/denials lol