Tufts C/O 2028

Started by _rae_
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PHEWWW just finished my interview. It was exactly 30 min and they were very nice and great interviewers. There were a couple awkward pauses when I finished an answer and waited for them to respond so it felt less conversational but it wasn't bad. I'm sweating through my shirt.
Same! Did not feel like a conversation, more like question and answer time. I guess it depends on your interviewee's style.
 
Just had my interview and it was definitely way different than what I expected. They asked me basically general/behavior questions and nothing about my application. I’m so happy I practiced all types of questions! So idk if my interview was an outlier or something, but I guess keep that in the back of your mind for those who still have interviews coming up!
 
Just finished my interview! I honestly feel really good about it! Very conversational and not stressful at all. It was a very enjoyable interview that felt like they just wanted to get to know more about me rather than throw hard questions at you. Does anyone know when we will hear back from them?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just finished my interview! I honestly feel really good about it! Very conversational and not stressful at all. It was a very enjoyable interview that felt like they just wanted to get to know more about me rather than throw hard questions at you. Does anyone know when we will hear back from them?

I was wondering when we’ll hear back as well! Just had mine this morning.
 
where did you get this information from?
Ford had mentioned it during one of the Q&A sessions, and it's also going off of past years trends when decisions came out. Last year they started releasing them Feb 24th. Feel like a broken record saying this in this thread lmao (sorry if that came out harsh I didn't mean it like that)
 
Last edited:
Ford had mentioned it during one of the Q&A sessions, and it's also going off of past years trends when decisions came out. Last year they started releasing them Feb 24th. Feel like a broken record saying this in this thread lmao (sorry if that came out harsh I didn't mean it like that)
ahh okay thank you so much!! and no you definitely didnt come off harsh 🙂
 
Does Tufts offer discounted pet services to students? And does it apply to exotics as well? I have two parrots that I’m hoping to bring with me wherever I go
 
Does Tufts offer discounted pet services to students? And does it apply to exotics as well? I have two parrots that I’m hoping to bring with me wherever I go
I do not believe so. I'm going to do everything I can to keep my cat's insurance, but I've had rabbits in the past and trying to get insurance for them was impossible. I'm sure it's even harder for birds.
 
Does Tufts offer discounted pet services to students? And does it apply to exotics as well? I have two parrots that I’m hoping to bring with me wherever I
Yep. It’s not free, but speaking from my dog just being in the ER, it softened the blow for sure. Pet insurance also helped, if you don’t have that already; I know I saw an ad for one that covers avian species now but can’t place it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This may have already been answered (and I cannot find it :/), but does anyone know when decisions have come out in past cycles?
 
I woke up in a cold sweat this morning thinking I was rejected for some reason so... would be nice if decisions came out earlier in the week rather than later
 
I was accepted on 2/24 last year 🙂 and yes, the class size for V28 is increasing to ~130, so I assume they will interview/accept more people than in past years. They typically interview 400-500.

I'm a current first year at Tufts and am happy to answer anyone's questions! Hang in there everyone!!!
 
Last edited:
I was accepted on 2/24 last year 🙂 and yes, the class size for V28 is increasing to ~130, so I assume they will interview/accept more people than in past years. They typically interview 400-500.

I'm a current first year at Tufts and am happy to answer anyone's questions! Hang in there everyone!!!
hey! i would be so grateful to know what you think/how you feel about the school. personal pros &cons? thanks so much <3
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a friend who is going there and supposedly they're aiming for next week. Don't quote me, but also don't get your hopes up for this week!

Does anyone know if it will be an email or will it come through the portal?
It should come through both! Previous years they've done both.
 
does anyone have the exact wording of the email sent to current students about it being next week? (RE: trying to find clues about when next week it will be) this is my top choice and i’m dying of anxiety haha
Hi guys — I don’t personally see anything in my school inbox saying when acceptances will be sent out. I don’t know if it’s class councils that know, or maybe the v26s/27s found out. That said, my class (v25) was on spring break though this past week, so maybe I missed something. We were asked to submit some videos for y’all, but I didn’t receive a date or anything with that.

I imagine it’ll be soon, though; I received my acceptance one Feb 22nd, 2021.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mines missing as well, now this is gonna have me stressing whether this means anything concerning acceptances/denials lol