TWWelve Days of ChWWistmas: A SPEED Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
But why Dana?
Bc from my quickest calculations in the literally one min I had dana was the closest in votes. In case cyndia was telling the truth, I didn't think staying on alley would help

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
@genny why’d you appear just in the nick of time? Did someone in wolfchat tell you to swoop in and save a packmate?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
well i hope you guys got all the salt out of your systems with yeeting me :rofl:

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey alley, good use of my summoning powers.
Commenting to read along :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
DAY 1 WRITE UP
And so it was, the first day out of Christmas Season flew by. An intense effort was made to find the toys responsible for the continued shenanigans. Despite limited information, they finally settled on a target.

@Dana_May_B , who was Three Fake Claims, a vanillager

Night 1 ends when all actions are received

Day 1 Vote Tally

genny
Dana (3) - shelty, violet, cyndia
Cyndia (5) - alley, fluff, dana, dubz, genny
violet (-)
alley (2) - wonder, pippy

Vote close 1:50 pm CT/ 2:50 ET
@PippyPony this is the tally that I saw when I made my post + all of the posts that didn't seem to notice the role reveal. seemed like the better move to try to point out the role reveal/move my vote vs being idle

Couldn't a villager with a PR fakeclaim being a vanillager to avoid wolfies though?

Sure, but who would believe them? And wolves don't only kill based on power roles
As seen by my last game when I was obviously a mason with a yoten partner, but nk'd anyway...

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Night 1 Write up
The Night time is never the right time (unless its to kill @Dinashadow )

There was a lot of activity on this night, not much of it good for the behaving gifts. Somehow, despite multiple attempts to save one of their own against an attack, they woke up in the morning to find they had lost one of their most precious gifts...

@Cyndia, who was Two Modding Dub(s/z), Angel Mods, Odd Night Protector

Day 2 start now. Voting ends at 2:40pmCST/3:40pm EST

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Some villagers *cough @Zenge142 cough* have tried to fake claim to trick wolves 😂

• Sad