-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UAZ 2024-2025 (c/o 2028 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Futuredmvdvm
Full Member
Has anyone gotten an email?
Nope
No
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing yetHas anyone gotten an email?
J.bizzle00
Oregon c/o ‘30
I haven’t received an email either!
leopardgecko
UAZ c/o 2028
Nothing on my end
wow so i want to throw up even more now
J.bizzle00
Oregon c/o ‘30
Literally same 😭wow so i want to throw up even more now
Omgg I hope they send them soon!Their facebook says emails are on their way....so I guess no calls?
I hope so! I feel sick lolI suspect at 10 they send them out
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have confirmation from Admissions that you will get a call if you are admitted, but they also send out an email as well! Just in case you miss the call.
J.bizzle00
Oregon c/o ‘30
I saw them in a comment on insta say that they’ll be calling as wellThat makes no sense to me. They stated in the pre-interview meetings AND the get to know us that they wanted to call..
J.bizzle00
Oregon c/o ‘30
I’m so anxious. Best of luck to everyone 🥹
that was my comment 😉 i’m nosey what can i say?I saw them in a comment on insta say that they’ll be calling as well
You remind me of me last year haha 😂that was my comment 😉 i’m nosey what can i say?
I CANT STAND THE UNKNOWN 😭😭 gives me more anxiety than excitement hahaYou remind me of me last year haha 😂
:/
Absolutely not, but that's not going to change for me either 🤣Will decisions come out sooner if I keep staring at my phone lol!?
Question what is the first letter of ur last nameJust got the call!! OOS acceptance. They did leave a voicemail and portals may be updated for everyone 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Omg congratulations! 🎉🎈Just got the call!! OOS acceptance. They did leave a voicemail and portals may be updated for everyone 🙂
Congratulations!Omg congratulations! 🎉🎈
Congratulations!🍾Just got the call!! OOS acceptance. They did leave a voicemail and portals may be updated for everyone 🙂
I dont think my anxiety and heart rate have ever been this high- trying not to freak out fully yet
You’re going to be ok no matter what happens!I dont think my anxiety and heart rate have ever been this high- trying not to freak out fully yet
One of my friends last name starts with R and is IS and got the call [emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]]] minutes ago if that helps anyone….. I’m still waiting [emoji854]
Omg I’m so stressed! But this sounds like the most likely case right now.It might not be alphabetical! It might be randomized, it might be someone calling IS and someone else calling OOS, it might be by interview date.
strawb3rre
New Member
Do we know if they have multiple people making calls or if its just one individual? If they're seemingly not going alphabetical/ separating by IS & OOS they might just be going randomly if its just one person calling.
There is two or three people in the admissions department that I know of? So probably will take a bit. I know it is hard, but please be patient ❤️Do we know if they have multiple people making calls or if its just one individual? If they're seemingly not going alphabetical/ separating by IS & OOS they might just be going randomly if its just one person calling.
J.bizzle00
Oregon c/o ‘30
Do you know when your friend had their interview?One of my friends last name starts with R and is IS and got the call [emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]]] minutes ago if that helps anyone….. I’m still waiting [emoji854]
miraidogtor808
Full Member
Whether you guys get the news that you want or not, be proud of how far you all have come! You all have accomplished so much and even if you don't receive the news you want to hear, see it as an opportunity to continue to learn and grow as a person! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
J.bizzle00
Oregon c/o ‘30
What date did you have your interview?I just got a call! IS last name starts with a K
pyrmom89
Full Member
Question what is the first letter of ur last name
My last name starts with an H!
leafygreencow
Full Member
What day did you interview if you don’t mind?My last name starts with an H!