Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

UC Irvine

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by medicine2006, Mar 18, 2002.

1. medicine2006

medicine2006 Happy Pisces

Attending Physician
    Hi I am brand new here. I really love this form.

Now to the topic at hand, I am on interview 'hold' at UCI and was wondering if anyone knew when they will send out the last of their interview invitations. Has anyone been in the hold situation and actually interviewed, actually gotten an acceptance. I have been accepted to two out of state schools but would really like to move back to SoCAl b/c I've been exiled in Philly for quite some time now.

Thanks

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. EpiII

EpiII Senior Member

I can't answer your question exactly, but I have been waiting for over two months for a response post interview from them. I think they are doing something similar to UC Davis. Only accepting a very small portion of applicants and putting most of the interviewees on hold to see how things look in April, May and June.

4. medicine2006

medicine2006 Happy Pisces

Attending Physician
    Scooby,

To answer your question, I have gotten into Howard and PCOM and wait-listed at MCPHU and waiting to hear from Meharry but would obviously love to go to UCI.