2022-2023 UC Irvine

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How should I go about writing updates for UCI? I'd like to incorporate a few other updates into a nice, cohesive letter but find it difficult with only 500 characters.

Should I submit a separate letter for each update category or just submit one that's like ~100 characters over?
Do we update on the portal? I want to send one too but couldn't find if they accept them
 
for accepted students, has anyone received an email for the background check? Just want to make sure I didn't miss anything.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone got any information for any accepted students second look days or anything? 🙂
I reached out right after new year and they said they are working on it. Probably some time at the end of Feb or so (but don't quote me on this). There will be virtual and in person events.
 
Interviewed early Dec, but have not received any decision yet. Anybody in the same boat? I have heard the decision for the school takes around 6-8 weeks at the latest. Getting little worried now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed early Dec, but have not received any decision yet. Anybody in the same boat? I have heard the decision for the school takes around 6-8 weeks at the latest. Getting little worried now.
i interviewed beginning of nov, and it took me around 6 weeks to hear back, i think they release decisions in bigger batches so hang in there!
 
Interviewed early Dec, but have not received any decision yet. Anybody in the same boat? I have heard the decision for the school takes around 6-8 weeks at the latest. Getting little worried now.
I interviewed early Dec as well! Haven't received anything yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad