UC-Irvine?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sammmeyeam

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if UC-Irvine started accepting yet?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Interesting question. It doesn't even sound like many people have interviewed yet. I got kinda freaked out bc they never sent me the other EM saying my LOR had been received, so I called. They were telling me that they were still attempting to file everyone's letters in the computer, so that ea. app could receive an EM. I haven't received this much talked about EM yet, so they must be waaaay behind.

I hope the answer to your question is 'no', I think I'd feel better (EC for that person. I'd be happy for him/her.)

I sent in their secondary around 11-7 and have heard nothing so far. Have you already had an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email 12/17 saying that I had not been invited for an interview. But, that I should wait for a final answer around April when they would have a better idea of the pool. They requested a secondary in August which I sent in right away and my app complete around Oct 30.

My UC app was sent in mid-September but I didn't receive a secondary until first week of November. App was complete on Nov 28th. Interview invitation sent to me around Dec 5th or so...but I had to reschedule interview for sometime in Jan. They interview every other Thursday at UCI.

Way to go Pillbug!! Have you had interviews at other UCs? If you don't mind, what are your stats? I'm constantly trying to see if I'm even in the race. At any rate, way to go! :D

I do not know about the acceptance thing, but I also have a Jan. 10th interview at UCI.