UGA: University of Georgia c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Am I reading that article right that if we are still being considered it is out of about 400 students? Did they cut down the number of eligible applicants at a certain point? Just intrigued by that part of the paper. Honestly I'm not stressing too much because vet school is super competitive and it's my first time applying. If I get in that's great but if I don't then I will try again next year.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! I was just chatting with one of my professors who is on the admissions committee, and she said they are meeting all day for the next few days. So here's to hoping you all will find out this Friday!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Hey guys! I was just chatting with one of my professors who is one the admissions committee, and she said they are meeting all day for the next few days, so here's to hoping you all will find out this Friday!
Thanks for the update!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The guy I live with got his acceptance to UGA on Monday the 25th of February two years ago. Not that it means anything but figured I'd let y'all know.

Ugh already there are 43 ppl in fb group of class of 2025. I started losing my hope little by little

Ugh already there are 43 ppl in fb group of class of 2025. I started losing my hope little by little
all students are notified of decisions at the same time. no one has received an acceptance or rejection yet

Reactions: 1 user
Thx😂😂 you saved me from panicking
haha no worries! their class of 2024 fb group has over 190 members even tho their class size is 125, so im thinking the 46 people already in the group are faculty/admin

I just got a phone call from a number I didn’t recognize and got excited but it was about my car’s extended warranty 😞😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Fingers crossed! Hopefully today is the day!

Reactions: 7 users
LOL I honestly think we will probably hear back next week since they said we should hear back by the week of February 22 😅

got the email around 1 while hiking in Georgia, must have been good luck lol

Reactions: 2 users
haven't got any email yet. I thought they are sending all emails at the same time

IS acceptance!!!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
OOS Acceptance!!

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats to all the new baby dawgs! :welcome:

Reactions: 3 users
IS ACCEPTANCE!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7 users
IS ACCEPTANCE!! I'm actually crying right now! I can't believe it!

Reactions: 6 users
congrats everyone on their acceptance! If anyone is looking for housing feel free to DM me, my roommate and I are looking for one more in a house across from the new vet school.

Reactions: 1 users
OOS alternate- anyone know how much movement there usually is from the waitlist?

Am I the only person who still hasn't gotten an email? o_O