University of Minnesota C/O 2022 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone heard anything yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard anything yet?
Nope, I was looking back on the c/o 2019 and 2020 and people were getting calls around 1:30 CST.. so we may be close!

Reactions: 2 users
Okay I’ll just try to do my work without checking my phone every 23 seconds :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call!!! They are coming!! :D --OOS

Reactions: 4 users
ACCEPTED OOS!!! just got a phone call!!

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted OOS! Just got the call! last name starts with D so it's possible it's alphabetical hehe

Last edited:
God I'm always screwed if it's alphabetical..Hello from the Z world

My last name is mid alphabet so maybe they are using a different order!

JUST GOT THE CALL! OOS ACCEPTANCE!
And also my last initial is P!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone in-state heard anything?

Congrats everyone! I haven't even applied but I've been refreshing this all day :laugh: Would those accepted (especially OOS) mind sharing their stats?

Accepted OOS (called about an hour ago)! Can’t believe it, my interview did not go well.

They told me I would get an official email this afternoon but I haven’t received anything yet.

Just got the e-mail that I am on the waitlist: #7 OOS.

OOS accepted, phone call this afternoon with an email 2 hours after!

Congrats everyone! I haven't even applied but I've been refreshing this all day :laugh: Would those accepted (especially OOS) mind sharing their stats?
I would love to share but it'll literally take me about an hour to compile everything...3 years off after undergrad you accumulate alot on your resume ;) But if you want to know specifics feel free to Pm me! :)

I'd be happy to talk over message if you have specific stat questions, cause I'm non-traditional and my stats wouldn't be very anonymous :)

OOS WAITLISTED #10. Anyone have insight into how good these odds might be? Thanks! And congrats, gang!

Waitlisted OOS. Anyone accepted/waitlisted OOS that will be turning down their spot?

OOS state acceptance! I'm so happy to go! I haven't posted much at all on the boards because I was too nervous, but I'm excited to meet everyone in my class!

So excited for you guys!!! Hope I get to meet some of you in the fall :)

Those of you who were waitlisted, the list's movement varies a lot from year to year, but keep your hopes up!

Those who didn't get in, chin up :). Just because you didn't get into this school at this time doesn't mean you won't be a great vet down the road, and doesn't mean you won't ever go to MN if you fell in love with it. I didn't get in here the first time I applied either, but it worked out. Hugs to anyone who didn't get the news you hoped for.

Waitlisted OOS, but I just declined my spot because I got accepted to my IS. Best of luck to y’all!

waitlisted OSS #13 Minnesota is my top choice besides my in state school! So I am really hoping this waitlist moves a bit

OOS accepted!! I can't believe it! Super exciting for someone who didn't even get an interview to their IS last year. But I will be declining my offer, so I hope it goes to an awesome waitlisted person! :)

Also, this solves the mystery of the random voicemail I had when I got off work that was just of breathing and light background noise. :p

OOS accepted! Congratulations all!

Accepted OOS earlier this afternoon!!! Congrats everyone!!!

Going to accept my seat! Who is going to be my classmate!?
It’s my cheapest option (if I can switch to IS after the first year) so I SHOULD but it’s so hard to decide.

Just so you know I specifically asked my interviewer about that and she said it is more likely to take two years
Even if it’s 2 Years, better than 4. However I spoke to a few second years and they had no problem switching.