ut-houston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jon0013

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
sorry if this stuff was already covered but i have an interview there tomorrow which is a re-schedule of the rita postponement....was wondering if anyone went to the pre-interview social event on thursday night and if its worth going to....are there any admissions people or is it just a couple of med students...i dunno if its worth skipping a class to get outta austin early to attend the event...

Members don't see this ad.

jon0013 said:
sorry if this stuff was already covered but i have an interview there tomorrow which is a re-schedule of the rita postponement....was wondering if anyone went to the pre-interview social event on thursday night and if its worth going to....are there any admissions people or is it just a couple of med students...i dunno if its worth skipping a class to get outta austin early to attend the event...

I skipped it (well, I had to). It doesn't affect your chances at getting in, and you get to talk to med students the next day anyway like at most schools.