You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
VMCVM - Applications C/O 2022
Started by TopGun86
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm emailing them today, but I anticipate I won't here anything til tomorrow or later because of the holiday/weekend.For other alternates: are you emailing tomorrow to inquire about ranking or Monday? I’ve had April 1st in my head since we got the letter, but I just looked back at it and noticed it specifically says “after April 1”.
Sent from my KIW-L24 using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did just a little bit ago.Has anyone gotten a response on their ranking yet?
Sent from my KIW-L24 using SDN mobile
I did too.Has anyone gotten a response on their ranking yet?
Are you out of state?Declined my seat today.
Good luck everyone!
YesAre you out of state?
Hi everyone and welcome to VMCVM, accepted students 🙂
I wanted to make people aware of two nice housing opportunities in Bburg available for summer/fall. Both are small, cozy houses in a small, quiet, semi-rural area about 12 minutes from school. My landlords own a small business near city limits, and are incredibly nice and very pet friendly (I had a dog, cat, snake, and rabbit when I moved back here 5 years ago and they were cool with all).
I have lived at both of these properties (one for four years, one for one) and can vouch that, while a bit quaint, they are very restful and nice places to live. Perfect for a single person, although a couple could make it work too. They are both around $600-650 a month each - landlord has yet to give me the exact updated flyers - and yeah, that is for a whole house with a bit of land too. Window units and electric BB heat, but still - price-wise better than what you would find in town. Very pretty in spring/summer and within walking distance of the beautiful Huckleberry Trail and Coal Mining Heritage and Loop Trail. If anyone is interested let me know and I can give you more specs/info on both properties and, if you want, put you in touch with the landlords - just shoot me a PM. They love renting to vetties.
-WTF
I wanted to make people aware of two nice housing opportunities in Bburg available for summer/fall. Both are small, cozy houses in a small, quiet, semi-rural area about 12 minutes from school. My landlords own a small business near city limits, and are incredibly nice and very pet friendly (I had a dog, cat, snake, and rabbit when I moved back here 5 years ago and they were cool with all).
I have lived at both of these properties (one for four years, one for one) and can vouch that, while a bit quaint, they are very restful and nice places to live. Perfect for a single person, although a couple could make it work too. They are both around $600-650 a month each - landlord has yet to give me the exact updated flyers - and yeah, that is for a whole house with a bit of land too. Window units and electric BB heat, but still - price-wise better than what you would find in town. Very pretty in spring/summer and within walking distance of the beautiful Huckleberry Trail and Coal Mining Heritage and Loop Trail. If anyone is interested let me know and I can give you more specs/info on both properties and, if you want, put you in touch with the landlords - just shoot me a PM. They love renting to vetties.
-WTF
Last edited:
Amazing! Can I ask what state and rank you were if you don't mind? I'm curious how fast they are moving.Just got my acceptance email!!!!!!
Amazing! Can I ask what state and rank you were if you don't mind? I'm curious how fast they are moving.
I am a Maryland resident. I was ranked #6 on April 3rd. I was honestly so surprised because I didn’t not expect it to move that many places much less that many places in less than 2 weeks!!
Maryland resident here! I was number 7 on the waitlist as of April 3rd. I got my acceptance email this morning!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y'all. For anyone holding out hope, I was offered admission this morning but declined as I will be attending my in state.
mind sharing what spot on the OOS waitlist you were at?
Maryland resident here! I was number 7 on the waitlist as of April 3rd. I got my acceptance email this morning!!
Congrats! I was #6 on the MD waitlist and accepted my position a couple of days ago too!
Log into Facebook | FacebookIs there a Facebook page for admitted students to help us find housing/roommates? If so, how do we get added?
I think you just need to request to be added and an admin will approve you
Sent from my SM-G892U using SDN mobile
All the seats have been filled for the class of 2022 in case any one on the waiting list wasnt informed
Dang! How'd you find out? I was pretty high up on the waitlist, so this is upsetting.
Dr pelzer emailed us all saying all final offers have been made and all the seats have been filledDang! How'd you find out? I was pretty high up on the waitlist, so this is upsetting.
Hi everyone! Quick question, so on the curriculum site online, it shows that in year 1 fall semester we take becoming professional 1, the normal animal and dealing with threats. However, it looks like the professionalism class is for the whole semester while the normal animal is only half a semester, and dealing with threats is the last half? Am I interpreting this correct, or am I totally off.
Hi everyone! Quick question, so on the curriculum site online, it shows that in year 1 fall semester we take becoming professional 1, the normal animal and dealing with threats. However, it looks like the professionalism class is for the whole semester while the normal animal is only half a semester, and dealing with threats is the last half? Am I interpreting this correct, or am I totally off.
You are correct. If they schedule it like last year, Normal Animal should run til October 12 and DWT goes into the middle of December. BAP runs the whole semester (you only have that once a week max though).
does anyone know of how many waitlists spots VMCVM has moved in past years? just want to know how much i should hope, even after that letter was sent out
does anyone know of how many waitlists spots VMCVM has moved in past years? just want to know how much i should hope, even after that letter was sent out
The list that was sent out means that they all have paid their deposit and accepted their seat, so it won’t move at all unless someone backs out. It does happen, but it’ll be hard to predict how many.