VMCVM - Applications C/O 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Tomorrow is February 1st......we could have news in 9-15 days :)

That’s a lot the wait is KILLING ME . I just want to know already :(

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if we find out via email or snail mail or phone call?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sure you all did. You always remember the things you were unsure about (or think you didn't do well on) more clearly than the things you knew and felt confident about.

That's why many of us vets are secretly convinced that half the questions on NAVLE were strange curveballs about pigs and birds ;)
Okay, so I don't remember the interview at all..... I could maybe tell you one question that I remember. I was THAT nervous. It's a blur, like a Friday night with too much tequila blur....

Reactions: 3 users
I bet Feb. 7th is when we are gonna start hearing. Anyone else?
I really hope so, because that would be wonderful ! People from previous years said they heard the 9/10 or somewhere in that proximity so I'm thinking Friday. It would be great if it was earlier.

Hey everyone! Just to help clarify a few posts, my class received our decisions on February 8th between 2:30-3:00pm via email. Good luck to everyone that interviewed! The wait is almost over!

Reactions: 5 users
I have never been more excited to have Valentine's day get here, just so I can stop responding to my phone and being incredibly frustrated when all I get is an email from Old Navy for coupons or sales, or a press release from AVMA. These next few days are going test my sanity.
Hey everyone! Just to help clarify a few posts, my class received our decisions on February 8th between 2:30-3:00pm via email. Good luck to everyone that interviewed! The wait is almost over!

Reactions: 1 user
I just looked at my email from last year, my rejection. :(
I got it on Feb 9th at 2:42. IT'S SO CLOSE.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just looked at my email from last year, my rejection. :(
I got it on Feb 9th at 2:42. IT'S SO CLOSE.

They got acceptances a day earlier ? Hmm . This is torture !! I wish they would just send them today keep an eye out .

They got acceptances a day earlier ? Hmm . This is torture !! I wish they would just send them today keep an eye out .

The above post was incorrect, we got our acceptances on Thursday, Feb. 9th last year, mid afternoon.

I feel for you guys, the wait is brutal. Hope y’all get some good news soon!

The above post was incorrect, we got our acceptances on Thursday, Feb. 9th last year, mid afternoon.

I feel for you guys, the wait is brutal. Hope y’all get some good news soon!
Someone further above said they got theirs on the 8th .

If you check the blogs, it was Feb 6, 2015; Feb 10, 2016; and Feb 9, 2017. Doesn’t look like it will be today...

If you check the blogs, it was Feb 6, 2015; Feb 10, 2016; and Feb 9, 2017. Doesn’t look like it will be today...
Maybe next week, we just have to hang in there, almost there.....almost there.

Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys, to follow up, yes I had an error on my post and it was on February 9th at 2:28pm is when I received my email last year. Good luck!

we got acceptance emails on Feb. 10 back in 2016. i would guess that they'll send the emails out before the weekend, so you guys are probably set to hear back tomorrow.

we got acceptance emails on Feb. 10 back in 2016. i would guess that they'll send the emails out before the weekend, so you guys are probably set to hear back tomorrow.

Let’s hope it’s today guys

I will be very surprised if we hear back today. I really think we won't hear until next week guys.

So I saw that somebody got rejected either last year or the year before, but isn't you either get admitted or waitlisted?

So I saw that somebody got rejected either last year or the year before, but isn't you either get admitted or waitlisted?
That’s my understanding - accepted or waitlisted at this point - no rejections per se.

You probably saw a rejection at the interview invite phase. Everyone from here on is either accepted or waitlisted.

I'm assuming no one has heard anything yet . . . this waiting is torture!

Our only fact is that we know we will be informed by Wednesday at the latest. We waited this long 72 more hours :(

This wait is like living out the Jeopardy theme song....we are almost there.

This wait is agonizing!!!!!!

when you keep refreshing your email, and this page......nonstop for days

Deep breaths, all. It's gonna be okay!

It's either going to be today, or on Valentine's day. The unknown variables are: will I be eating dessert more so than actual food, and drinking more wine than actual water?

Just have to remember to keep on trucking. We can do this, even if they tell us on Valentine's day.

It's either going to be today, or on Valentine's day. The unknown variables are: will I be eating dessert more so than actual food, and drinking more wine than actual water?

Just have to remember to keep on trucking. We can do this, even if they tell us on Valentine's day.
Eat a lot of dessert because you got in, eat a lot of dessert because you didn't.

Drink 2 bottles of wine by yourself because you got in, drink 4 by yourself and cry because you didn't.

What is a match thread?

In fourth year you have to play a crazy algorithm game to determine where you go for an internship...and rotating internship after that....and residency after that...

In other words, for the love of god, do not worry about it now :p

Eat a lot of dessert because you got in, eat a lot of dessert because you didn't.

Drink 2 bottles of wine by yourself if you got in, drink 4 by yourself and cry if you didn't.
Good Lord Dear, I am talking one bottle at the most bahahaha

But I agree with the dessert statement.

Whenever I finish finals I either have a celebration cake or a cake of sadness.... Either way, there will be cake.

Sent from my SM-G892U using SDN mobile

Accepted OOS! So pumped right now, can't go back to studying.

OUT OF STATE ACCEPTANCE--LITERALLY CRYING THIS IS MY DREAM SCHOOL

Reactions: 6 users
A C C E P T E D In-state! I cant believe I finally get to say that!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4 users