We Can't Tell You Who WWe Are: Animorphs Game Thread

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.


z3PYqXg.png

​
Jake - @guisantes - leader of the Animorphs, was acting a bit... different these days. It was lucky that he'd never been reunited with the other Animorphs during this strange battle, as surely they would have noticed the personality change. Yes, that fateful night Visser One switched hosts? Take a wild guess whose ear she slithered into.

In any case, tonight Jake took a stroll through the woods, hand on his familiar Dracon Beam and mind on his target. The creature - @Lupin21, an Arn - was a gorgeous thing, covered in jewel-tone feathers and with a multitude of glittering eyes that blinked one by one, reflecting moonlight in the clear, brisk night air. He wasn't really sure where to aim for a brain in this creature, but honestly, took a bit of joy in just frying her with beam after beam, until the body was limp and slowly stopped breathing.

Dead is @Lupin21, Arn - a villager who could store her ixcila and strategize with the person of her choice after death.​

The Visser was pleased with herself, and her glee twisted Jake's usually friendly feature into a terrifying grin. What a good nights work. Only a few more days, she thought, and they'd have this in the bag. And then she could deal with him. Jake started back home, mind occupied in scheming thoughts. He was caught completely off guard when a cold hand grabbed his wrist and twisted, cracking the bones and sending the Dracon beam flying. The assailant was impossibly strong, and rained blow after blow against his body, smashing bones and organs indiscriminately. The Yeerk - Edriss 562 - again tried to crawl out of her host's ear, but this time did not get very far... a confident stomp from the attacker, and she was no more.

Dead is @guisantes, Jake - a WOLF CONVERT who was the second (and last) host for Visser One, and who could protect/block one person each evening while in his tiger morph.​

Elsewhere, a flash of brilliant white light filled the woods, harshly illuminating the trees and inhabitants. Someone appears to have been meddling with time, and the soft sound of feathers gliding through the night told all nearby that @PrincessButterCup has been returned to the battle. She may not have much to say, unfortunately.

And lastly (what a busy night!)... the gods have taken their leave. It is now up to the mortals to figure out this puzzle without their influence. Good luck.

It is now Day 9. Lynch will close at 9PM EST.

jXb1PNE.png

ROSTER:
The Gardens

1. @Jilary
4. @WhtsThFrequency

Abandoned Construction Site
8. @katashark
5. @PrincessButterCup

The Yeerk Pool
10. @dyachei
11. @Flim Flam Man
13. @Zensing

Dome Ship
crashed deep in the ocean

The Sharing Meeting
18. @JaynaAli

Hork-Bajir Valley
invaded by yeerks

STEPPED ASIDE
15. @SummerTheLynx - ???
9. @kcoughli - ???

DEAD

23. @Animal Midwife - Taxxon
12. @Gwenevre - Orff
2. @hazelmoo - Helmacron
17. @ResoluteMike - Rachel
21. @Ceke2002 - Garatron
16. @WildZoo - Isk
20. @genny - Cassie
24. @Saki Nishibi - Skrit
3. @StartingoverVet - Elfangor
22. @Mad Jack - Yoort
7. @Filly Bay - Eva (Visser One)
19. @Devastating - Hork-Bajir
14. @Lupin21 - Arn
6. @guisantes - Jake (Visser One)
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can go back in time and bring back a deceased player back, but they may be as "silent as those who created the Time Matrix". I mostly did it to boost villager numbers, as I feel it will be quite hard to comminicate, but still helpful nonetheless.
Well, going off the idea that the "gods" created items...

@PrincessButterCup, can you like posts? Like if yes.
 
I'm Marco, the ask a mod. Pretty sure that's been obvious. I'm a gorilla morph.

I am only allowed to ask mechanics related questions. I can't ask, for example who is the wolf in X location.

I have asked how many wolves we had, how many potential wolves are there, what is the theme of the wolves, which factions are present, and used the wolf counter.

Last night I asked, how do stl's and kcoughli's roles work? Here was the answer.

Immortal beings with a pact to not interfere directly, but who match wits with the same ability and information from those who have passed. Neutral (this is but one battle of many - what are you to a god?) but each with an inclination to one side or the other.



Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Could also be persuaded to Jayna.
You could, but you still won't get a wolf. I don't have much to add that I didn't say yesterday. If I were a wolf I would not risk an injury (or even death if she was downplaying her ability) to lynch someone who would have been lynched even without my vote, especially since the gun could have been used on me last night and possibly killed me like WZ.

lynch dy.
 
I tried to use the dracon beam on dy last night, but it didn't work. I didn't find anything out, I do believe it injured her though.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

That's odd.

However, did we ever establish if it did fully? I remember there being an issue witht he mod wording (that I think WZ and I were discussing) about a role name being demanded, but there was questions as to if it was actually given up? I've never used the gun so I cannot say.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FWIW, Jayna talked to me yesterday. Nothing she said rang alarm bells. She could be a quiet convert, but I'm trusting her for now.

Right now, I moderately trust Jayna, WTF, FFM, and rezzed PBC. Jayna from PM tone; FFM since I don't think he's an original wolf and, from tone and people's attitudes, would make a bad convert; and WTF for rezzing PBC.

lynch dy. Still think there's an experienced wolf convert, and she's my strongest choice.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dang, where is everyone?

Did we ever really figure out the impact of getting injured? Is it if you are injured in 2 consecutive nights without the cinnabon, you die?