We Can't Tell You Who WWe Are: Animorphs Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dang, where is everyone?

Did we ever really figure out the impact of getting injured? Is it if you are injured in 2 consecutive nights without the cinnabon, you die?

I have no idea.

I'm fine with lynching dy, but could also go for jayna. I know jayna's ability, she'd be a good convert and most people trust her.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok then.

### unlynch dyachei ###
### lynch jayna ###

Seriously? I gave a much better defense than 'I'm not a wolf. I'm not a wolf. I'm still not a wolf' yesterday and today. All Dy has done is role revealed, which is essentially pointless since we're convert hunting.

Seriously? I gave a much better defense than 'I'm not a wolf. I'm not a wolf. I'm still not a wolf' yesterday and today. All Dy has done is role revealed, which is essentially pointless since we're convert hunting.
lol this reads as fake as hell to me.

Reactions: 1 user
:shrug: If a noob like me made that their only defense, they'd be ridiculed and likely strung up.
It's not my only defense. You just don't like the rest of it.

I'm like the last choice of basically anyone for convert. I've been not as tuned in as I need to.

I've given my role and role name. I've given info about items and got us off the wrong track with the call to the gods.

I think we just figured out jayna's partner, too
Nope, I just don't trust this little pile on. I gaurentee at least one of you voting for her is a wolf, though likely at least two. I also thought your post sounded really fake. You pointed out a post you felt was fake and I'm pointing out one I feel is fake.

Right now if we have 3 wolves, and it would be easy for someone to get lynched today with only 3 votes, so I think the villagers need to pull it together here.

Members don't see this ad :)
So does pbc get to vote or actually do anything?

Reactions: 1 user
ff308004338df5d5496f66dd44d3ad82.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
It doesn't look good, but jayna and dy both seem suspicious. So, yes, villagers need to get it together, but I don't know where to cast my vote.
if the suspicion is "you're a veteran therefore should be a convert" I can't respond.

Tell me if there's anything else I can answer

if the suspicion is "you're a veteran therefore should be a convert" I can't respond.

Tell me if there's anything else I can answer
It's not really that line of thinking, just that you are very sneaky when you want to be! Even when you are busy irl as a wolf/convert. So I guess mostly just feels for both you and jayna.

Exciting Discussion With 20 Minutes Left! Lynch Tally
Kata (1) - WTF
FFM (1) - Jilary
Dy (2) - Jayna, Zen
Jayna (3) - Dy, Kata, FFM

7/8 accounted for.

Like I said earlier today, I voted for Deva last yesterday despite knowing I would be injured. If I were a wolf, no way would I risk that, since one shot from the Dracon beam last night could have killed me.

It's not really that line of thinking, just that you are very sneaky when you want to be! Even when you are busy irl as a wolf/convert. So I guess mostly just feels for both you and jayna.
was literally in and out of the hospital for a week. I'm not that sneaky when i'm sick, just emotional

pxmgPid.png

The crowd gathered around two individuals, both sides convinced that they had the right choice, that their victim was the one responsible for the ills in the night.

They punched, clawed, slashed and hit, but their divided attentions meant that both should have emerged injured - but alive. In the midst of the mayhem, some of the attackers couldn't help but notice that one of the victims was being protected, and their blows were raining down on someone else...

Nobody has died.

It is now Night 9. Night will close at 5AM EST.

jXb1PNE.png

ROSTER:
The Gardens

1. @Jilary
4. @WhtsThFrequency

Abandoned Construction Site
8. @katashark
5. @PrincessButterCup

The Yeerk Pool
10. @dyachei
11. @Flim Flam Man
13. @Zensing

Dome Ship
crashed deep in the ocean

The Sharing Meeting
18. @JaynaAli

Hork-Bajir Valley
invaded by yeerks

STEPPED ASIDE
15. @SummerTheLynx - ???
9. @kcoughli - ???

DEAD

23. @Animal Midwife - Taxxon
12. @Gwenevre - Orff
2. @hazelmoo - Helmacron
17. @ResoluteMike - Rachel
21. @Ceke2002 - Garatron
16. @WildZoo - Isk
20. @genny - Cassie
24. @Saki Nishibi - Skrit
3. @StartingoverVet - Elfangor
22. @Mad Jack - Yoort
7. @Filly Bay - Eva (Visser One)
19. @Devastating - Hork-Bajir
14. @Lupin21 - Arn
6. @guisantes - Jake (Visser One)

Last edited:
I can't be any clearer. I'm not a wolf. Really and truly not. and your suspicions are just as bad as lynching noobs for being noobs.
A wolf can say that just as easily as a villager. You have lynched me many times when I was a villager based off feels, granted my feels are more for FFM right now, but you are a close second. I understand you weren't an original but of the 3 remaining wolves, only one is an original. I wasn't sold on the Jayna lynch because it was a sudden pile on with you and FFM being 2 of them. Hopefully you can at least understand where my feels are coming from?

A wolf can say that just as easily as a villager. You have lynched me many times when I was a villager based off feels, granted my feels are more for FFM right now, but you are a close second. I understand you weren't an original but of the 3 remaining wolves, only one is an original. I wasn't sold on the Jayna lynch because it was a sudden pile on with you and FFM being 2 of them. Hopefully you can at least understand where my feels are coming from?
You keep saying it's because vets get converted. Which is lazy thinking.

Dead is @WhtsThFrequency, David - a villager who could stalk someone to determine how they could be killed while in his lion morph.
Dead is @katashark, Marco - a villager who could ask game mechanics questions while in his gorilla morph.

It is now Day 10. Lynch will close at 9PM EST.

jXb1PNE.png

ROSTER:
The Gardens

1. @Jilary

Abandoned Construction Site
5. @PrincessButterCup

The Yeerk Pool
10. @dyachei
11. @Flim Flam Man
13. @Zensing

Dome Ship
crashed deep in the ocean

The Sharing Meeting
18. @JaynaAli

Hork-Bajir Valley
invaded by yeerks

STEPPED ASIDE
15. @SummerTheLynx - ???
9. @kcoughli - ???

DEAD

23. @Animal Midwife - Taxxon
12. @Gwenevre - Orff
2. @hazelmoo - Helmacron
17. @ResoluteMike - Rachel
21. @Ceke2002 - Garatron
16. @WildZoo - Isk
20. @genny - Cassie
24. @Saki Nishibi - Skrit
3. @StartingoverVet - Elfangor
22. @Mad Jack - Yoort
7. @Filly Bay - Eva (Visser One)
19. @Devastating - Hork-Bajir
14. @Lupin21 - Arn
6. @guisantes - Jake (Visser One)
4. @WhtsThFrequency - David
8. @katashark - Marco

Last edited:
So much for their being 3 wolves left...

My guess now is 2.

But then you voted me
And I explained my reasoning for that too. When 3 people piled on her, especially when I already was suspicious of 2 out of those 3, it made me think she hadn't been converted and that it was wolves pushing the lynch. I'm beginning to think you are purposely being obtuse, claiming I said thinge I didn't and ignoring what I've actually said.

And I explained my reasoning for that too. When 3 people piled on her, especially when I already was suspicious of 2 out of those 3, it made me think she hadn't been converted and that it was wolves pushing the lynch. I'm beginning to think you are purposely being obtuse, claiming I said thinge I didn't and ignoring what I've actually said.
no. I'm saying if you really expect it was her, it made no sense to pile on to me.

I'm not being obtuse. I just think you forget that even if you thought I was a wolf, wolves often will vote for their teammates. It makes them look better.

you should always vote for the person you think is most likely to be a wolf.

any ideas on why no one died in yesterday's lynch, and why we had 2 deaths last night?

no. I'm saying if you really expect it was her, it made no sense to pile on to me.

I'm not being obtuse. I just think you forget that even if you thought I was a wolf, wolves often will vote for their teammates. It makes them look better.

you should always vote for the person you think is most likely to be a wolf.
I feel like I keep repeating myself. My feels are mostly for you and FFM, which is why my vote started as FFM yesterday. I agree Jayna would be a good convert, but right now she's lower on my list than you.

I feel like I keep repeating myself. My feels are mostly for you and FFM, which is why my vote started as FFM yesterday. I agree Jayna would be a good convert, but right now she's lower on my list than you.
ask yourself honestly - if I voted ffm, would you have jumped off him, too?

I suspect yes

any ideas on why no one died in yesterday's lynch, and why we had 2 deaths last night?
No ideas about the two deaths. As for the no deaths - I think the write-up said that one of them was protected. Last tie ended with one dead and one injured, so I'm guessing the one that was RNG'd to die was protected.