Wild Sviss Cheesy Scoops Presents Red WWersus Blue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why have you cleared diff?
She seems very similar to last game and seems to still actively care about narrowing the POE.

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
You're missing something: namely, if we vote you and for some reason there's no kill (be it a wolf choice or a successful protection), that nets us two more yeets. And (from my perspective), not voting you today could end the game. Getting rid of that yeet avoidance gives us the opportunity to yeet you, stagg, or alley tomorrow, depending on who seems most wolfy and is alive, so a win is still possible.

Hence why I'm voting for you today but not committed to necessarily voting you tomorrow.

If you yeet me today, there will definitely be a kill, because that means one more misyeet and the game is over. The wolf wolf not leave it 1:4 going into tomorrow. That gives village an entire extra cycle. If we yeet someone else today, then yes, its likely there wouldnt be a kill to keep me around, but it would be 1:3 and still mylo/lylo.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you yeet me today, there will definitely be a kill, because that means one more misyeet and the game is over. The wolf wolf not leave it 1:4 going into tomorrow. That gives village an entire extra cycle. If we yeet someone else today, then yes, its likely there wouldnt be a kill to keep me around, but it would be 1:3 and still mylo/lylo.
You do realize you calculating the exact same numbers in both scenarios, right?
So she's cleared non mechanistically by you, but alley cant do the same with samac?
Evidently not or alley wouldn't be talking about diff at all.

Well, yes, assuming protection doesn't force a no kill. But you were arguing that the wolf might choose not to kill to avoid giving info, and I was trying to point out that they would be working against their best interest to do so. It comes down to tomorrow's yeet unless we both vote you today and alley is a. not converted and b. guesses right.

Even if we don't manage to win another day cycle, I still think seeing who is eliminated will be helpful in making my final decision.

Well, yes, assuming protection doesn't force a no kill. But you were arguing that the wolf might choose not to kill to avoid giving info, and I was trying to point out that they would be working against their best interest to do so. It comes down to tomorrow's yeet unless we both vote you today and alley is a. not converted and b. guesses right.

Even if we don't manage to win another day cycle, I still think seeing who is eliminated will be helpful in making my final decision.

If I didnt have a yeet avoidance would you still be voting me today?

Probably. It'd be you and stagg in some order, and I do think you're slightly more suspicious at this point.

1625363664706.png

cubs, literally everyone but alley (and even she seems semi-confident you're village) said they're not going to insta-yeet you tomorrow. You're acting like it's f3 or something. It's fine.

cubs, literally everyone but alley (and even she seems semi-confident you're village) said they're not going to insta-yeet you tomorrow. You're acting like it's f3 or something. It's fine.
I'm voting him tomorrow. This feels like theatrics to go woe is me and get us off him.

• Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 8 The worst tally ever. Of all time.

EarlyGrimyCurlew-max-1mb.gif

Stagg (2) - alley, cubs
cubs (3) - samac, diff, Stagg

5/5 votes

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Surprise!

Cubs doesn’t have an avoidance and is vengeful villager, Diff is the final wolf and detonates.

Village wins!

• Hmm
  • Angry
Reactions: 3 users
Day 8

No one has died. Shocking.

wu0bc1f.gif

5 players remain

1. @mkg323 - Agent Wyoming, ninja wolf
2. @cubsrule4e
3. @differentiating

4. @BobLoblaw78 - Sarge, village odd-night item-maker
5. @sunshinefl - Simmons, village odd-night blocker
7. @Stagg737
8. @TelemarketingEnigma - Maine/Meta - reflexive ability seer treestump wolf
13. @Barkley13 - Vic, treestump jester
1. @Animal Midwife - Church - village treestump
3. @Dinashadow - Agent Texas (Tex) - village even-night tracker, 1x vig
4. @alleycat03
5. @Aprilthearab - Tucker - village Blue Team Captain
6. @samac
7. @Zenge142 - Caboose - Village Wildcard turned even-night tracker; 1x vig
8. @Crayola227 - O'Malley - wolf even-night redirector, 1x force kill, 1x result thief
9. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Andy - village bomb

Tots
1. @holdthemayo
2. @kaydubs
3. @Doggo Labs
4. @alissa14
5. @supershorty
6. @Lawpy - Tater Tot with access to the spreadsheet. Too bad nobody tried to PM him when he was alive.
7. @WonderingStudent

It is now Night 8. Deadline is 10am EST.

• Wow
  • Haha
Well at least we know that Cubs was telling the truth about the yeet avoidance

WZ pointed out I haven't given it my all while modding this game

so who wants a hydrated Mel to mod? First 5 people to like this post get rez'd or a NK/vote avoidance*

you don't really I'm just 100% like-fishing.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12 users

so who wants a hydrated Mel to mod? First 5 people to like this post get rez'd or a NK/vote avoidance*

Jokes on you I'm hydrated too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
ARE WE ALL HYDRATED
IM A UNKNOWN NUMBER OF SHOTS IN
I LOST COUNT

• Haha
  • Love

I'm still 5th and I expect a reward one of these days!

I'm still 5th and I expect a reward one of these days!
RNG says you now have a vote avoidance. Nobody can vote cray for the rest of the game ya hear?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Night 8

tumblr_pah5i3uLWn1wse7iao1_500.gifv

All this debate was giving Grif a headache. He’s supposed to be the one who gives up, who doesn’t care, who says “there’s no point, let’s just follow the path of least resistance and avoid the disappointment of trying and failing”. But everyone else has apparently lost their minds and forced him to be a voice of reason.

“Well, I’m done. If I die, I want none of you dorks to get my stuff. I’m taking it with me to the grave.”

Reflecting on the day, he doesn’t know why he bothered. Everyone talked a bunch and each of them is just as convinced of their own ideas as when they started, just like he would have told Simmons with an eyeroll when Simmons would have inevitably been the one to try to argue with everyone’s logic. Yep, he should have just peaced out and gone joyriding with a Warthog full of snacks in the first place.

He never got the chance the next day.

Dead is
@differentiating, who was Captain Minor Junior Private Negative First Class Dexter Grif, a villager who could choose to hide in Grif’s secret nap spot for one night during the game

With the death of Grif, only 4 living beings remained at the campsite, accompanied by their friendly(?) neighborhood ghost stumps. One stump looked around at the group, making a quick calculation. Satisfied with the current state of things, he smiled and began to fade into the ether. As he exited this mortal plane for good, the other stumps also began to fade, for all things must remain in perfect balance.

Having met her secondary win condition, @Barkley13 has won and exited the game. She was Vic, a jester who could only win if she was voted out and the game made it to VOLO/MYLO.

With this, the other treestumps have also exited the game. They will cease all communication with the living at this time.

4 players remain

1. @mkg323 - Agent Wyoming, ninja wolf
2. @cubsrule4e
3. @differentiating - Grif, village 1x commuter
4. @BobLoblaw78 - Sarge, village odd-night item-maker
5. @sunshinefl - Simmons, village odd-night blocker
6. @Stagg737
7. @TelemarketingEnigma - Maine/Meta - reflexive ability seer treestump wolf
8. @Barkley13 - Vic, treestump jester who could only win with VOLO/MYLO
9. @Animal Midwife - Church - village treestump
10. @Dinashadow - Agent Texas (Tex) - village even-night tracker, 1x vig
11. @alleycat03
12. @Aprilthearab - Tucker - village Blue Team Captain
13. @samac
14. @Zenge142 - Caboose - Village Wildcard turned even-night tracker; 1x vig
15. @Crayola227 - O'Malley - wolf even-night redirector, 1x force kill, 1x result thief, now with 1x postmortem vote avoidance
16. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Andy - village bomb

Tots
1. @holdthemayo
2. @kaydubs
3. @Doggo Labs
4. @alissa14
5. @supershorty
6. @Lawpy - Tater Tot with access to the spreadsheet. Too bad nobody tried to PM him when he was alive.
7. @WonderingStudent

It is now Day 9. Deadline is 10pm EST on 7/5.

tumblr_mszq5sRLYn1sn3lvfo1_500.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Well Samac, it’s up to us. I don’t like the pressure, but you and I have to decide if Cubs or Stagg is the wolf.

Lets take stagg and cubs out of the POE for a minute. We've had nothing but tunnel vision for 3 days. @Stagg737 @alleycat03 Where do you stand on samac? I know alley is solid village reading, but would she not make a good convert choice being in the middle of the blue bloc and being a hub of communication? This new round of players isnt familiar with Stagg to necessarily know he'd be a great convert choice. And why in the world do you think theyd convert me with as much sketch as I already had? And after watching me come in as a wolf the last game? How does that even make sense?

Lets take stagg and cubs out of the POE for a minute. We've had nothing but tunnel vision for 3 days. @Stagg737 @alleycat03 Where do you stand on samac? I know alley is solid village reading, but would she not make a good convert choice being in the middle of the blue bloc and being a hub of communication? This new round of players isnt familiar with Stagg to necessarily know he'd be a great convert choice. And why in the world do you think theyd convert me with as much sketch as I already had? And after watching me come in as a wolf the last game? How does that even make sense?
Yeah there’s no way Samac is a wolf. I’m honestly only looking at you and Stagg as wolves.

Also, she brought up the possible conversion to me in our PMs and pointed out the sketchy paragraph in the night write up before asking Stagg about it on thread.

And again, she’s known my role the entire game, yet she never killed me even after she could’ve been “converted.”

I appreciate you continuing to say how bad of a choice you would be when you publically posted your yeet avoidance.
I know I’m not the wolf. I’m 99% certain it’s not alley.
I’m sticking to the person who admitted on thread that they have a yeet avoidance and tried to convince us yesterday to yeet diff so they would have been guaranteed to win.

I will be willing to close early if everyone locks their votes in before tomorrow night. Please indicate this to the mods by putting the words "Vote locked" somewhere in the post. Once your vote is locked, it cannot be unlocked. Please do not take this as pressure from the mods, and do not pressure your fellow players to lock in early if they don't want to. I am still happy to close at the normal time, and just wanted to offer this as an option in case things stagnate.

Ok have fun, good luck, and happy 4th!

@alleycat03
@cubsrule4e
@samac
@Stagg737

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
This sounds like an incredibly wolfy defense.

Locking in
Yeet cubs
Vote locked

You make the most sense as a convert and TME has known about your yeet avoidance for who knows how long. If I’m wrong, well at least it’s the fourth and it’s socially acceptable to drink away my sorrows.
@Stagg737 where are you?

Day 9 I cant believe I died for this war Tally

374b8aa2cadd67a4150dc9bbca0c6d3935b9af55.gifv
75657ed9a5821328f431917082a27baf5b57359a.gifv

Stagg (1) - cubs
cubs (2) - samac [locked], alley [locked]

3/4 votes
Missing: @Stagg737
Leading: @cubsrule4e
Deadline: 10 PM EST July 5 (34 hours)

• Haha
  • Care
For all intents and purposes, my vote will be on Cubs as things stand. I’m not willing to lock it in yet until I reread some things though. Diff died as expected, which isn’t particularly helpful. If diff lived without an Alley protection, that would have been extremely sketchy. Irrelevant now.

Samac is not cleared by any means. Idk how strong of a wolf she is, but keeping Alley around to endgame is a great move knowing that she could freely NK me or Cubs with Alley strongly in her pocket.

Alley could also be a convert. Her instant willingness to lock in a vote on Cubs today when she’s been pushing me all game is something that rubs me the wrong way.

It’s weird to be in a position where I don’t have to defend myself and can freely review the thread. I honestly don’t have any more questions on Cubs. But I want to review some things on Alley and Samac before locking anything in.

If Alley is the wolf, then it’s game over with a misvote today. If she is not and we misvote today. Then the game is on her shoulders :p

So will be reviewing some thing soon today, and hopefully lock in a vote later. Not sure though.