Wild Sviss Cheesy Scoops Presents Red WWersus Blue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’m bored and anxious for a result so here’s all of my protection choices. Note that I couldn’t protect myself and couldn’t protect the same person back to back. Since I couldn’t protect Diff last night, I chose to protect Stagg. Not really sure why but 🤷🏻‍♀️ I could only pick him or Cubs and at this point I think Cubs makes more sense as a convert choice.

N2: protected zenge, nothing happened
N4: protected April, was successful
N6: protected Diff, nothing happened
N8: protected Stagg, nothing happened

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
If Alley is the wolf, then it’s game over with a misvote today. If she is not and we misvote today. Then the game is on her shoulders :p
Lol I can’t protect on odd nights, didn’t want to reveal that until I absolutely had to.

• Sad
Members don't see this ad :)
Alley could also be a convert. Her instant willingness to lock in a vote on Cubs today when she’s been pushing me all game is something that rubs me the wrong way.
Well when I woke up today I wanted to be chaotic and make a tie because it’s 50/50 for me on who’s a wolf but Samac didn’t think that was a good idea. Cubs is a tiny bit wolfier because he’d be a better convert choice but I’m still going to feel anxious until we have our result.

Samac is not cleared by any means. Idk how strong of a wolf she is, but keeping Alley around to endgame is a great move knowing that she could freely NK me or Cubs with Alley strongly in her pocket.
Honestly the fact that you’re still suspicious of everyone at this point makes me feel a bit better about voting for Cubs. I know Samac isn’t a wolf. If she was, I wouldn’t have 7 pages of PMs with her while she panics about who we should vote.

I appreciate you continuing to say how bad of a choice you would be when you publically posted your yeet avoidance.
I know I’m not the wolf. I’m 99% certain it’s not alley.
I’m sticking to the person who admitted on thread that they have a yeet avoidance and tried to convince us yesterday to yeet diff so they would have been guaranteed to win.

Believe what you want. How does publicly posting my yeet avoidance make me a bad choice?

Honestly the fact that you’re still suspicious of everyone at this point makes me feel a bit better about voting for Cubs. I know Samac isn’t a wolf. If she was, I wouldn’t have 7 pages of PMs with her while she panics about who we should vote.

Umm... did I just not, before him, start asking about other players outside of the tunnel vision? Are you kidding me right now?

I’m glad that makes you feel better. I honestly don’t think you’re the last wolf, but if you are then well done.

Honestly, PMs with one person don’t give me a ton of reassurance. I essentially did this to Brindy as a an OG wolf and pocketed her hard to win the game with our convert, so it’s certainly doable. I’ve never seen Samac wolf, so idk what she is like or if she is active in PMs as a wolf.

To think out loud a little, Cubs has been somewhat sus all game to me. I didn’t like how non-confrontational his interactions with AM were in the first few days, the hesitancy with TME/ soft defense is notable, and just the fact that he was PM partners with a wolf makes me more concerned about him being a convert. He has also been pushing hard to get me tested until this morning and the lack of hesitation then is something that I just can’t move past.

Samac is also a solid choice as a convert. She was the center of the blue team bloc which is now almost certainly all village except for possibly her, she’s new but has shown herself to be good at directing village play and seems completely capable of power-wolfing if needed, while at the same time would make a great deep wolf if she was converted relatively late. She’s also claimed an ability that is not confirmable to village but also gives her a strong excuse to supposedly be able to completely avoid NKs. So a perfect ability for a wolf to claim to stay aliveness, especially knowing your protection is EOD as she would have know for a while that off nights are open season for her.

From a mechanics standpoint, IF we’re hunting an OG or a convert, they’re roles are both more likely to be wolf than Alley’s or mine given the other roles that have flipped. So that’s not really helpful at this point.

Vote Samac

To put some pressure on the mods, I want to see their reaction…this is a joke, I’m not angleshooting here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Although The chaotic side of me absolutely wants to make a tie and see what happens. Right now my desire to win is fighting with my urges for chaos for this decision, lol.

Although The chaotic side of me absolutely wants to make a tie and see what happens. Right now my desire to win is fighting with my urges for chaos for this decision, lol.
Pretty sure the only way you can make a tie is by voting with Cubs??? And he’s currently voting for you, but I guess he can change that.
What in the world are you two doing

She was up right away trying to get me yeeted and finish it off. Then even mentioning her outside of the me/stagg tunnel got her pretty worked up.

I want a divorce. And really, shouldn’t the game end with the lovers being tied not knowing what’s going to happen? I’m taking the cats and all of the beer signs though. Sorry, honey.

• Okay...
She was up right away trying to get me yeeted and finish it off. Then even mentioning her outside of the me/stagg tunnel got her pretty worked up.

I want a divorce. And really, shouldn’t the game end with the lovers being tied not knowing what’s going to happen? I’m taking the cats and all of the beer signs though. Sorry, honey.
You can always give me the cats when y’all are divorced. Callie would love to spend time with Callie

I’m glad that makes you feel better. I honestly don’t think you’re the last wolf, but if you are then well done.

Honestly, PMs with one person don’t give me a ton of reassurance. I essentially did this to Brindy as a an OG wolf and pocketed her hard to win the game with our convert, so it’s certainly doable. I’ve never seen Samac wolf, so idk what she is like or if she is active in PMs as a wolf.

To think out loud a little, Cubs has been somewhat sus all game to me. I didn’t like how non-confrontational his interactions with AM were in the first few days, the hesitancy with TME/ soft defense is notable, and just the fact that he was PM partners with a wolf makes me more concerned about him being a convert. He has also been pushing hard to get me tested until this morning and the lack of hesitation then is something that I just can’t move past.

Samac is also a solid choice as a convert. She was the center of the blue team bloc which is now almost certainly all village except for possibly her, she’s new but has shown herself to be good at directing village play and seems completely capable of power-wolfing if needed, while at the same time would make a great deep wolf if she was converted relatively late. She’s also claimed an ability that is not confirmable to village but also gives her a strong excuse to supposedly be able to completely avoid NKs. So a perfect ability for a wolf to claim to stay aliveness, especially knowing your protection is EOD as she would have know for a while that off nights are open season for her.

From a mechanics standpoint, IF we’re hunting an OG or a convert, they’re roles are both more likely to be wolf than Alley’s or mine given the other roles that have flipped. So that’s not really helpful at this point.
I mentioned my ability in PMs a long time before being on thread.
Just to note if I was wolf no way in hell would I lock my vote in that early. I would want to be able to throw the hammer down if the vote swung to someone else.
The fact that you didn’t immediately hammer cubs solidifies that we have this right. Don’t choke.

I’m trying to get you yeeted because you’re the last wolf. Throwing stuff at the wall to try and get me or alley misyeeted at the last minute does get a reaction.

I do have to say alley and I had this exact discussion in PMs earlier and we landed on winning lol

The vig was a villager, and that ability potentially could have been used yet again by another villager. Why couldn’t a NK avoidance be a wolf PR in this game?
…. Are you trying to paint that I’m an OG wolf that literally bussed every single one of my packmates?

• Haha
Day 9 I cant believe I died for this war Tally

374b8aa2cadd67a4150dc9bbca0c6d3935b9af55.gifv
75657ed9a5821328f431917082a27baf5b57359a.gifv

Stagg ()
cubs (2) - samac [locked], alley [locked]
samac (1) - Stagg

3/4 votes
Missing: @cubsrule4e
Leading: @cubsrule4e
Deadline: 10 PM EST July 5 (32 hours)

You have alley in your pocket, and thought Stagg would hammer me as soon as he knew he could be the winning vote.
No, if I was wolf I would have held my vote for if it swung you or stagg. I feel confident in my read on you and would like to win.

Sounds like pretty smart wolf play to me, actually.
I get you don’t know me well enough, but I wouldn’t do that.

And this pocketing has been going on forever. No wonder alley cant imagine Im not a wolf.
Trying to prevent the protector from getting yeeted was wolfy?

I also tried really hard to protect Zenge when I knew he had the vig shot because he was on the chopping block.
I fake claimed seer to protect him and try and get the night kill on me.
I also tried to soft that I was protector to try and get the NK on me.

Well, I dont think its Alley. The only chance I have to even survive anyway is her or Samac, regardless of affiliation, and have Stagg vote with me . So if Stagg is a villager, the only chance we still have is to join me on samac. And if he's the wolf and just wants to join in for the tie ****s and giggles, then congrats and have fun (But I dont know why he wouldnt have already ended the game after the 2 locked votes, unless he's just toying around relishing his win). There's also always the chance that no one or everyone could die in the tie, so if he's the wolf Id expect him to hammer me now. Otherwise, cross your fingers and pray to the RNG gods.

Final vote Samac

Well, I dont think its Alley. The only chance I have to even survive anyway is her or Samac, regardless of affiliation, and have Stagg vote with me . So if Stagg is a villager, the only chance we still have is to join me on samac. And if he's the wolf and just wants to join in for the tie ****s and giggles, then congrats and have fun (But I dont know why he wouldnt have already ended the game after the 2 locked votes, unless he's just toying around relishing his win). There's also always the chance that no one or everyone could die in the tie, so if he's the wolf Id expect him to hammer me now. Otherwise, cross your fingers and pray to the RNG gods.

Final vote Samac
I will pray to the RNG gods that your wolfy ass dies in a tie.
I do appreciate that you didn’t put vote locked though so if somehow something happens and staggs goes a different direction you can still change it.

I will pray to the RNG gods that your wolfy ass dies in a tie.
I do appreciate that you didn’t put vote locked though so if somehow something happens and staggs goes a different direction you can still change it.

Wow, your wolfy mind paranoid much? And do you really think the mods would allow that?

unfinal vote samac
Kwikset Brinks mega lock vote samac and throw away the key

• Haha
Day 9 I cant believe I died for this war Tally

374b8aa2cadd67a4150dc9bbca0c6d3935b9af55.gifv
75657ed9a5821328f431917082a27baf5b57359a.gifv

Stagg ()
cubs (2) - samac [locked], alley [locked]
samac (2) - Stagg, cubs [locked]

4/4 votes
Missing:
Leading: @cubsrule4e @samac
Deadline: 10 PM EST July 5 (29 hours)

Wow, your wolfy mind paranoid much? And do you really think the mods would allow that?

unfinal vote samac
Kwikset Brinks mega lock vote samac and throw away the key
Nah, end game village paranoia of wolfy tactics cause the post said you have to say lock vote to get it locked.
glad ya locked in though, least I know the final vote isn’t in your wolfy hands.

Stagggggggggg please come put us out of our misery and lock your vote (on Cubs preferably)

@Stagg737 If ya wanna go for chaos that’s fine. There’s still a good chance we take out cubs that way and win. If RNG lands on just me dying And we lose though you’re going to have to accept my salt for at least the next 2 months.
Can I just request that you make your decision before 10pm because I have no self control and won’t be able to sleep till we see if we won or not?
thanks for coming to my tedtalk

• Haha
Screw it,

Unvote Samac
Vote Cubs
Lock vote

@alleycat03 , If Samac is final wolf I’m going to be saying “ told you so” about village blocs forever.

@samac , if you’re the final wolf, you’ll be a policy vote for the rest of forever until you earn your power wolfing card.

• Wow
Screw it,

Unvote Samac
Vote Cubs
Lock vote

@alleycat03 , If Samac is final wolf I’m going to be saying “ told you so” about village blocs forever.

@samac , if you’re the final wolf, you’ll be a policy vote for the rest of forever until you earn your power wolfing card.
Good thing I’m not a power wolf. You made the right call.

• Haha