WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
making a last minute vote on someone you supposedly haven't been wolf reading
two things you've called people out for doing many a time

On the bright side, it allows her to work on her Lawpy read tonight in PMs

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Day 4 Keep Going, And Find Something Interesting Tally

Mel (5)
- April, cubs, cray, TME, shorty
TME (3) - lawpy, AM, Mel
April () -

8 / 8 votes

Leading: @Melchizedek
Missing: None
Deadline: 10pm east on 10/4 (~12 minutes)

tumblr_onhdvgArAi1s6elnxo2_500.gif

• Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It's not a last minute vote. You can call it a late vote, but I did it with plenty of time for everyone to react.

Earlier, I had said I was mildly uncomfortable with having exactly two people in my POE. You were one that was making me uncomfortable as I said in that same post. I'm seeing what happens when I vote here. Does it bother you more that I'm here than it bothers you that Mel is here?
i mean at least mel can claim self-prez and has openly been sussing me, and hasn't gone after me for doing the same thing before

Reactions: 1 user
i mean at least mel can claim self-prez and has openly been sussing me, and hasn't gone after me for doing the same thing before
He keeps telling me you're village. Where has he been sussing you ever since he settled on April?

He keeps telling me you're village. Where has he been sussing you ever since he settled on April?
Just here it seems
This has been on my mind ever since lawyer said it and I’m wondering if I got the right wolf play, wrong person re: April
@cubsrule4e there are other things where I felt like she was egging people on without trying to take the spotlight. If I take the Genny interactions off the board, then I’m really not comfortable with TME.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyway, we can continue this discussion after close, if you'd like.

Well, you were village reading cubs so I'm confused by this statement. Are you implying cubs/April is a thing?
What? No, I’m saying I don’t think Cubs was goading shorty into anything, are we talking about the same post?

Day 4 Keep Going, And Find Something Interesting FINAL TALLY

Mel (5)
- April, cubs, cray, TME, shorty
TME (3) - lawpy, AM, Mel
April () -

8 / 8 votes

Leading: @Melchizedek
Missing: None
Deadline: 10pm east on 10/4 (~0minutes)

tumblr_onhdvgArAi1s6elnxo2_500.gif

• Love
VOTE CLOSED, RESULTS PENDING

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Day 4

Eclipse_Concept_Art_1.jpg

The Nora were often seen as a primitive people compared to the other tribes. The Carja had their military prowess, the Oseram their technological advances, the Banuk their machine magic. But the Nora were strong-willed and loyal above all else. Aloy may once have been an outcast, but she had become one of them, the best of them, and they would have their revenge.

Sona collected Aloy's spear from where it had fallen in the valley and led the war party on the trail of the Eclipse. They weren't hard to track - the Deathbringer trundled ahead and the Braves followed at a safe distance. They did not know what awaited them at the Eclipse camp, men or machines or both. Sona considered this and a grim smile etched across her features. They would take on whatever the enemy threw at them.

The Braves took cover behind boulders and bushes as they approached the Eclipse camp. As expected, it was guarded by Shadow Carja soldiers and corrupted machines. Some were familiar - Watchers and Sawtooths, nothing they hadn't seen before, but glowing red with corruption. Among them stood machines that, like the Deathbringer, resembled no fauna. The corrupting signals emanated from them. They would need to be taken out first.

There were too many enemies for the war party to take them on head first. Fortunately, they were familiar with the art of stealth - it was where they thrived. They surrounded the camp and individually took out the human enemies first. Sona noticed a herd of Broadheads nearby that had not been corrupted. She could work with this.

A few moments later, the now-overridden Broadheads crashed into the camp, drawing the fire of the corrupted machines. The Braves took the opportunity to target the Corruptors with fire arrows, one by one overheating their heat cores. The machines fell, taking with them a fair few of the war party, but Sona and her remaining Braves pushed forward.

hades.png

When the dust settled, the glowing core at the center of the camp was left exposed. Aloy had been the chosen one, and alone none could take her place. But with enough of them together, the Nora Braves had the strength to purge the AI from the computer core it had inhabited for so long. They each placed a hand on Aloy's spear, and felt an electric energy pass through them as they stabbed into the core.

Dead is @Melchizedek, who was HADES, an AI bent on the destruction of the world, and a wolf who could attempt to control some players' actions, and additionally had gained some extra death resistance with the death of Helis.

The Great Corrupter, the Buried Shadow, was gone. What few remained of its Shadow Carja worshippers were retreating with their tails between their legs. So why did the Nora still feel uneasy?

7 players remain

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
3. @TelemarketingEnigma
7. @Ms Procrastinator
11. @Aprilthearab
15. @cubsrule4e
17. @supershorty

Dead
4. @alleycat03 - Erend - Village PMer
5. @BobLoblaw78 - Nil - Village Ability Thief
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Rost - Village Bodyguard
6. @genny - Helis - Wolf Seer
14. @SportPonies - Varl - Village Ranger
18. @Dinashadow - Aloy - Village mason JOAT
B. @Melchizedek - HADES - Wolf redirector

Tots:
1. @samac
2. @Lawpy
3. @holdthemayo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @kaydubs
6. @WonderingStudent
7. @Barkley13
8. @Viscernable
9. @FrostySparrow

It is now Night 4. You may open PMs with your allies. Deadline is ASAP, 8am EST at the latest.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Don't wolf while on pediatrics during cold and flu season.

Its not a fun time lol

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Now, I'm going to note for everyone that all investigative abilities have become an affiliation seer now.

• Hmm
Day 1

Enigma () -
cubs (1) - alley
MsP (1) - genny
sporty (3) - cray, MsP, Mel
pleasy () -
mel (0) -
april (1) - Bob
Genny (2) - Cubs, TME
Alley (4) - Pleasy Dina, April, Sporty
Cray (0) -
Bob (2) - shorty, AM,

14/14 votes

Day 2

sporty (2) - Bob, MsP
Bob (5) - Dina, pleasy, Cray, April, TME
genny (1) - shorty
cubs (1) - AM
shorty () -
Cray () -
April (3) - Mel, Sporty, Cubs

12/13 votes
Missing: Genny

Day 3

Lawpy ()
Mel (4) - April, cubs, Enigma, sport sport
cray ()
April ()
sport sport (6) - shorty, lawpy, cray, Dina, AM, Mel

10/10 votes

Day 4

Mel (5)- April, cubs, cray, TME, shorty
TME (3) - lawpy, AM, Mel
April () -

8/8

Theoretically yes
If a tracker were to see someone visit someone else and the latter person was not the night kill, what would that mean?

If a blocker were to block someone and the kill went through, what would that mean?

And things like that.

Reactions: 1 users
Over my dead body.
I legitimately do not understand this reaction
in RvB we immediately shared everything anyone PMed us, including when you PMed your reads to cray or Cubs tried to PM me a whole vig shot
If it was known to mel or genny it is known to any remaining wolf
if you didn't share anything of importance than that is fine and in fact very good

How do you feel about cray?

Also, the timing of the votes matters. You made a comment before close about how Mel was "setting you up to look like his bussing partner."
the same as my grouped reads list from earlier, except now I think April has essentially been cleared (though not a hard clear, because semantics). So the remaining wolf is either in you/cray or among one of the village-read folks that are continuing to skate by

I legitimately do not understand this reaction
in RvB we immediately shared everything anyone PMed us, including when you PMed your reads to cray or Cubs tried to PM me a whole vig shot
If it was known to mel or genny it is known to any remaining wolf
if you didn't share anything of importance than that is fine and in fact very good

Enough reminders already!! :cryi::cautious::lol:

• Care