Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would be fully with you, but no yeet is unfortunately not an option.Again if no yeet is an option, we should do that now, see what AM thinks of and decide the next day
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I would be fully with you, but no yeet is unfortunately not an option.Again if no yeet is an option, we should do that now, see what AM thinks of and decide the next day
I don't want to out someone else's PR, but I did make the claim, that the night after that, when I was deactivated, that I used an item on myself. AM is also claiming she got an item.Was the night action performed on Cray by April ever fully explained?
Yeah it's troubling me especially if we're considering the possibility if intentional no wolf kills in playI would be fully with you, but no yeet is unfortunately not an option.
I only craft and distribute items, I don't get to use them myselfI'm assuming April has used it before since she knew exactly what I was referring to.
I'm willing to consider the bussing issue, and I have tried. But it's hard for me to put aside the results last night to vote someone who was early on a wolf or has other mechanics in their favor.I'm literally trying but at the same time, i'm also factoring in the Lawpy vs AM situation here by pointing out if the POE in fact narrows down to us two, then yeeting me is a better sacrifice than yeeting AM.
I've been fully insisting on a bussing possibility but it looks like not many are willing to consider that
I played in a more recent and subtle wolf out by her. She and genny saved me for the end game misyeet.Did anyone who's here play with AM the most recent time she wolfed? What did that look like? I think I only have GGoats as a reference point and she was extremely obvious to me then. I don't think she'd play that way again so that makes it really hard for me to know what to look for in wolf!AM when it's not blatantly obvious.
We can yeet AM today and if she flips village, you block Lawpy tonight hoping that the block comes first in order of operations so that he can't kill you firstI feel like if you're telling the truth, then the wolf is most likely to kill you or me compared to the others. If I block the wolf and they are targeting me, do I die anyway? Also per the rules at the start of the game (so I'm not likely saying anything anyone doesn't already know) I can't block AM again. I don't know who to block tonight.
Was not aware you were a tinkerer.I only craft and distribute items, I don't get to use them myself
Yeah, I wouldn't bank on that especially if it does double-death or something worse than that.I don't know if tying is a good idea or not. Very risky to bet on that for a no yeet RNG but i don't know how the numbers would be with different possiblities
Dude, that's what everyone has been saying, which is why we've put forth two theories for the no wolf kill night. I blocked AM, and your ability was disabled by Cubs. The question is would that have disabled a wolf factional kill as well. I lean to no.Wait you think cubs disables nightkills?
but what about the part where it disables them?My ability description specifically says that the persons ACTION would be blocked. doesnt distinguish between just ability or all actions.
who knows man. mods do what they want I guessIf optional wolf kills are a thing, i'd only believe no yeets should be fair
Also while I can't speak to a wolf's factional kill, I've addressed this somewhat in saying that I lost the ability to use my PR (block) but I didn't lose the ability to use an item.@cubsrule4e does your role description give much info about the extent it disables someone? Does it make them completely useless for a night? Or does it specifically say night ability, or something else?
I agree with this reasoning for today's yeetI feel like there's a better chance we end the game today voting you, or if you're a misyeet, moving on to the best person (maybe Lawpy tomorrow unless other night results help us here) tomorrow.
already said, no yeet is not an option this gameAgain if no yeet is an option, we should do that now, see what AM thinks of and decide the next day
If cubs deepwolfed, it was with an incredibly high degree of dedication. He's only had 1 day so far where he didn't vote a confirmed wolf. It's the best VCA of the game.Dedicated to the Mels yeet means nothing if deepwolfing is in play. Again deepwolves have every incentive to be dedicated to yeeting wolves just like villagers. Sounding the same as village!cubs doesn't mean much because wolves by their nature like to sound village. Even Mels was sounding village to some people here.
I don't disagree with the second part of this, but it feels a little stretchy to say that I might have double bussed on the entire flipped pack.I don't disagree with the shorty or Cray reads but it's not wise to ignore bussing being an option when at least 2 people who were widely viewed as sketchy/wolfy based on feels/tone/VCA ended up village. When something like this happens, especially near late game, it's necessary to reevaluate everyone, take into account of bussing and make an informed decision and not double down on another sketchy read, flip a villager, get even more disheartened when the remaining players look even more village, and then let village fatigue set in for the last wolf to win. We already have some fatigue setting in when people want to push for 12/12 rather than 36/12
You were on the TME wagon early, but how did you feel about it suddenly going from just you to being at Mel (5), TME (3) near the end of vote close?You're misunderstanding that POE. I've repeatedly insisted on Mels/TME pack while briefly thinking about you/cubs until settling on TME. TME was widely viewed as sketchy, let's not kid ourselves here by retroactively condemning me for voting her as favoring Mels. Mels was already racking up enough votes and was likely doomed especially with how the Sporty yeet the previous day went. This even more suggests to me that bussing was likely in play especially if it's shown the no wolf kill was intentional
Lawpy also has claimed an investigative role.You're literally the only investigative role alive outside of me that I'm aware of.
I think you could come up with what-ifs about any one of us, I'm not sure how this helps us solve the game.We need to further discuss this situation now:
If village sacrifices me and i flip village, who will be most likely to be wolf? AM? What if she's village? What if she's wolf who played well? What if it's cubs who's coasting along with aprils votes?
Gameplay and Mechanics
1. Yeet will close every other day at 10pm EST. Night will close as soon as all actions are received (assuming a mod is awake), or at 10am EST. Some nights may need to close earlier. Watch for these announcements. Late in the game we plan to accelerate to 12/12 cycles.
2. Unless otherwise noted, actions cannot be used on yourself, or on the same player consecutively. Actions are not compulsory.
3. You will have noticed that you did not receive character flavor in your role PMs. This was intentional, to prevent gamesolving via role reveals and to allow for more storytelling in the writeups. You do all have characters assigned to you, however, and these will be revealed upon death.
4. PMs will occur during the night cycle only. Each night you can open a PM with an "ally" of your choice, defined as someone who was on the same yeet vote as you. Please include the mods in your PMs.
5. Writeups will contain hints about game events, but will also be flavorful. We will try to keep story spoilers for the game as minimal as we can, but expect that some things will be spoiled.
Rules
1. Do not discuss the game outside of the thread and your role PM
2. Place votes in bold or ####between numerous octothorpes#### using the terms "vote" or "yeet". If you have already placed a vote, you must unvote to place a new one. "No vote" is not an option.
3. Participation requirements are in place. You must vote and make at least 10 posts each day cycle. The first infraction will incur a warning, the second will result in modkill.
4. Subs are available for extenuating life circumstances only, not to replace ghosty players. If you require a sub, please contact the mods directly. Do not post about it on the thread. We do not currently have anyone signed up to sub so...don't bank on that option.
5. Dead players should post in ******stars****** and keep commentary to a minimum. Also mind your reactions to posts.
6. Direct quoting or copy/pasting of PMs is not allowed. Screenshots are not allowed. Fake copy/pasting, quoting, and screenshots are not allowed either.
7. You may edit posts, but do not delete them, and do not edit yeet votes.
8. Do not discuss or share your night results before the writeup is posted. However, you are free to continue to strategize between yeet close and writeup.
9. Gifs are welcome but should be hidden in spoiler tags for ease of thread loading.
10. I am saving the most important rule for last. Remember this is a game and is meant to be fun. We will not tolerate personal attacks against other players. Think before you post. Things can get heated, but keep it to accusations and rebuttals about this game.
Or all could die in the tie. Which might be OK if a wolf is tied in there, but what if it's an RNG and only kills villagers by chance?I don't know if tying is a good idea or not. Very risky to bet on that for a no yeet RNG but i don't know how the numbers would be with different possiblities
I don't think your death today is going to make the village win happen any easier if you're village@Animal Midwife are you in favor of 12/12 now? I'm seriously considering on being sacrificed now since it's better than getting sacrificed in mylo
I think this is a bit dramatic considering quite a few of us are considering yeeting AM today for game-solving strategyI think i'm stuck facing a giant anti-Lawpy truck that's going to run me over either way.
I don't see how today has anything to do with your subbing.I mean if i'm doomed to be a village sacrifice thanks to the restoration of 2020 sub persecution
It was an item I gave her that protected her from an attack for the night if she used it but as a result she would sleep through the night and not get a night resultWas the night action performed on Cray by April ever fully explained?
But it's not, because then Cray wouldn't be able to block her tonight and then we'd be stuck with the WIFOM of AM's night results tomorrowI'm literally trying but at the same time, i'm also factoring in the Lawpy vs AM situation here by pointing out if the POE in fact narrows down to us two, then yeeting me is a better sacrifice than yeeting AM.
I think we've thought this out, that the only way this doesn't work, is if AM AND Lawpy are not the last wolf. Which means we lost to a deep wolf busser, or I guess me with my mediocre VCA (I play Devil's Advocate and try to take outside perspectives that would consider the possibility of my being a wolf even though I obviously know I'm not. But it helps to try to see things from your fellow villagers' perspectives in trying to make a case for what should be done). Honestly guys though this feels like a level of gamesolving I can't fake as a wolf.We can yeet AM today and if she flips village, you block Lawpy tonight hoping that the block comes first in order of operations so that he can't kill you first
No, rojos are @Zenge142's job.Every time y'all quote me I panic a little, thinking I've done a mod rojo
Who is your wolfiest read right now, if bussing is a possibility in your book?I've been fully insisting on a bussing possibility but it looks like not many are willing to consider that
How did you miss this with the fact April was directed to me, and I'm saying the next night I used an item? And you are claiming to have an item and she seemed unsurprised by your saying so?Was not aware you were a tinkerer.
Lol whoopsNo, but I don't think it's necessary to be on thread at this point.
I didn't remember you saying anything about an item. I'm looking for wolves, not tracking ambiguous night actions.How did you miss this with the fact April was directed to me, and I'm saying the next night I used an item? And you are claiming to have an item and she seemed unsurprised by your saying so?
To be fair it sounded like she assumed the item was in general circulation and got passed from one person to the next and I had already gotten the item previously and thus knew what it was. And I'm not certain if you ever specifically said you used an item, just that you were acted onHow did you miss this with the fact April was directed to me, and I'm saying the next night I used an item? And you are claiming to have an item and she seemed unsurprised by your saying so?
That would assume wolves would intentionally go TWO nights in a row without a kill and that just seems unreasonableAlso the issue with blocking Lawpy, is what if the wolves do a no kill night just to ensure he's the misyeet tomorrow? If he is village he won't be able to investigate anyone if I block him.
can you expound on this? What is the issue with MsLawpy's slot and VCA and the interactions?I don't see how today has anything to do with your subbing.
I'm having a really hard time reconciling how Mel interacted with the MsLawpy slot and with knowing that Lawpy was unable to act last night from acting on cubs the night before, there being no wolf kill, and looking at that alongside his (and MsP's) VCA.
Yes@Aprilthearab can the items you make only be used at night?
It always seems unreasonable until you experience it yourself.That would assume wolves would intentionally go TWO nights in a row without a kill and that just seems unreasonable
Actually, I don't think my mod PM ever specified, but I specified the last two items I made as night-only. It might be possible for me to craft something tonight that is usable in the day but I'd have to get mod permission@Aprilthearab can the items you make only be used at night?
which worked out great the night I used it because I couldn't use my ability to get a night result anyway. I used it that night because I had outted myself as village blocker. To be fair there were other juicy claims for the wolves to go after as well that night, but seemed silly to sit on the item and then freaking die with an unused protection item. No time like the present sometimes for doing stuff and trying to avoid a NKIt was an item I gave her that protected her from an attack for the night if she used it but as a result she would sleep through the night and not get a night result
Yeah. I'll talk about the interactions in another post because I need to dig for a particular post (AM quoted it earlier so it shouldn't take me too long). The VCA is kind of concerning. MsLawpy hasn't ended a single day on a wolf - they voted Sporty 3 days in a row and then TME. It's the only slot in the game that has only voted for now confirmed villagers.can you expound on this? What is the issue with MsLawpy's slot and VCA and the interactions?
God I don't want to try to reread any of the last 50 pages.
It seems that it's been clarified since I posted that that it's unlikely it wouldWait you think cubs disables nightkills?
See, that makes me want to give AM a chance to use it.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.