WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

Started by cdo96
Tags Tags
wwildzoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Lyra

For now, so I don't miss lynch again. I'm going to try to read today again to see if more was said about her that I missed. Not super confident in this because I've never actually played a game with Lyra and my only experience with her play is modding a game she was in. But despite the reasoning being weak, it's better than the reasons I have for feeling suspicious of 3m or AM.
What's your reasoning out of curiosity?
Odd comment from hazel here before she was even up for lynch defending that it is statistically unlikely for jil and ny to be wolves. Despite that fact that they are just as statistically likely to roll wolf as any other player here.
Good catch on this I forgot about hmoo posting this. What are your thoughts on Nyanko killing Rojo night 1? I was inclined against it, but wasn't sure.
Raf agreeing with hazel, probably doesn't mean anything but figured it is worth pointing out.
+1 villager for forgetting raf was dead.
Why did you suspect shelter wasn't a wolf ? What reasoning did you have?

At this point, there is too much sketch with you

Unlynch GenCoopWife 3some

Lynch Jilary
The more you bring up Jilary the more I am seeing that she should be a wolf. But my Brain is not listening to logic rn and has her in village column. And I don't have a good reason as to why.
 
I'm saying "I'm vanilla" isn't much of a defense. Wolves can be vanilla or claim they're vanilla too. If you want to stay around, show you're villager, don't just claim "I'm vanilla" and hope people will just go with it.

Other than trying to argue my hmoo vote was a bandwagon, where's the rationale behind lynching me? My choices were to go with what I felt made sense from what was being said, or pick someone else; if there's no strong reasoning or feelings for someone else, choice seems easy enough.

My succinctness was
Lunch Froyo
I don't particularly like the "I'm just vanilla" claim because I've seen it used many times in the few games I've played and the plethora of games I've read along with these past few months. I don't like how he's saying "I'm always here, just quiet and don't say anything." Wolves can be always here and not say anything. I don't like how he was lynching caia because she was here in the morning, voted, and then was gone most of the day, when that's exactly what he was doing.

Yeah except no. That vote was mostly because of a complete lack of any explanation on her part (at that time). Nor did I say I am always here either. Real life is a thing and I understand that. My angle was more that I don't purposefully try to fly under the radar, I just tend to only speak when I feel it's warranted or I have something legitimately useful to say.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good catch on this I forgot about hmoo posting this. What are your thoughts on Nyanko killing Rojo night 1? I was inclined against it, but wasn't sure.

I am actually not sure on Nyanko. She plays the same whether wolf or villager. So I can't get a read there. Not sure if she would kill rojo Night 1 or not, but she is more prickly than most so I wouldn't put it past her, then I wouldn't necessarily say she would. Between the two, I would think Jilary over Nyanko.
 
Day 3 Goodbye, Sweet Tie Lynch Tally

Lyra (2)- STL, Finnick
3m (4)- Jil, AM, strider, lyra
FS (6)- Pippy, Lupin, Genny, 3m, ski, strider
Cheat (1)- Caia
Finnick (1)- Ny
AM (1)- Coopah
Caia (1) - cheat
Jilary (1)- DVMD

16/21 voting

Deadline at 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~1.5 hours)

Start sending in actions!
Strider gets to vote twice now?
 
I'm saying "I'm vanilla" isn't much of a defense. Wolves can be vanilla or claim they're vanilla too. If you want to stay around, show you're villager, don't just claim "I'm vanilla" and hope people will just go with it.
Other than trying to argue my hmoo vote was a bandwagon, where's the rationale behind lynching me? My choices were to go with what I felt made sense from what was being said, or pick someone else; if there's no strong reasoning or feelings for someone else, choice seems easy enough.

My succinctness was


Yeah except no. That vote was mostly because of a complete lack of any explanation on her part (at that time). Nor did I say I am always here either. Real life is a thing and I understand that. My angle was more that I don't purposefully try to fly under the radar, I just tend to only speak when I feel it's warranted or I have something legitimately useful to say.
Did you mean to quote me for the first one? because I wasn't arguing that your hmoo vote was a bandwagon...

And as for the second, this is what I'm going off of. Say you're not inactive but say you're just quiet.
I think people would agree I'm generally less talkative. I'm usually around though.

I will admit I'm usually on the quieter side. But quiet, not inactive.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch strider

PS. How do you make a GIF your avatar :arghh:

The odds of them both being a wolf is ridiculously low, especially if they were both wolves last game. Not only that, if Ny WAS a wolf, Jil would be an idiot to defend her this early. There's no way they'd both be wolves, especially since they're both veterans. I think it's completely reasonable for her to say that the chances of her being a wolf 3 games in a row is low af, and if we are at a complete loss on who to lynch D1, it should at least be someone who is more statistically likely to flip wolf


Which would make sense if it wasn't D1

I'm having slight wolf feels for coop based on my previous comments!

DVMD - started out lynching without a reason on a person who could accumulate votes quick. The ridiculous talk about stats that was wrong. Jilary was wrong but brought it up, worse to agree with the wrong thing and defend it. I know I will get yelled at over my third point, but when certain people get all jokey/emoticony, it pings my wolf sad. The not being able to do anything because it's day 1 is bs stuff that wolves dish out. and then piggybacks an analysis without any commitment. None of these by themselves are anything bad, but altogether sat poorly with me.
 
Day 3 Goodbye, Sweet Tie Lynch Tally

Lyra (2)- STL, Finnick
3m (3)- Jil, AM, lyra
FS (6)- Pippy, Lupin, Genny, 3m, ski, strider
Cheat (1)- Caia
Finnick (1)- Ny
AM (1)- Coopah
Caia (1) - cheat
Jilary (1)- DVMD

16/21 voting

Deadline at 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~1 hour)

Start sending in actions!
 
DVMD - started out lynching without a reason on a person who could accumulate votes quick. The ridiculous talk about stats that was wrong. Jilary was wrong but brought it up, worse to agree with the wrong thing and defend it. I know I will get yelled at over my third point, but when certain people get all jokey/emoticony, it pings my wolf sad. The not being able to do anything because it's day 1 is bs stuff that wolves dish out. and then piggybacks an analysis without any commitment. None of these by themselves are anything bad, but altogether sat poorly with me.

Thanks!
 
Day 3 Goodbye, Sweet Tie Lynch Tally

Lyra (1)- STL
3m (3)- Jil, AM, lyra
FS (6)- Pippy, Lupin, Genny, 3m, ski, strider
Caia (1) - cheat
Jilary (4)- DVMD, ny, coop, finn

15/21 voting

Deadline at 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~1 hour)

Start sending in actions!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good.

Although it makes me slightly uncomfortable that a) I was faster on the gif trigger finger than you, and b) the degree to which you've been piggybacking on my statements this game -- gifs included 😉

Edit: I realize this post is grammatically terrible; I don't care enough to fix it lol
Hi pot, meet kettle? 😉
Guess I better

Unlynch Lyra
Lynch FS


for self-preservation...
it's a little early for self preservation votes, wouldn't you say?

@Lupin21 - how convinced are you of FS right now. The sketchier people
imo are on her rn and I am not a fan. I also have FS on my sketchy list but she was a tad lower
 
Well since I'm going to be lynched and I'm going to bed. I'm your item maker jack wads. Oh look dvmd, I was right, your one lynch vote has me in second place right now, but no, I'm not an easy lynch vote. I made the shell phone and the ancient medicine cabinet which I knew was one time use so I'm curious why no one fessed up to using it. By the way I specified the person had to be brought back as a villager since I don't know who gets my items.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well since I'm going to be lynched and I'm going to bed. I'm your item maker jack wads. Oh look dvmd, I was right, your one lynch vote has me in second place right now, but no, I'm not an easy lynch vote. I made the shell phone and the ancient medicine cabinet which I knew was one time use so I'm curious why no one fessed up to using it. By the way I specified the person had to be brought back as a villager since I don't know who gets my items.
Ah, yes. Sounds like subs.... STILL SIDE EYEING YOU SUBS (and bear) BOUT SPN
 
Hi pot, meet kettle? 😉

it's a little early for self preservation votes, wouldn't you say?

@Lupin21 - how convinced are you of FS right now. The sketchier people
imo are on her rn and I am not a fan. I also have FS on my sketchy list but she was a tad lower
I'm good with FS. Finn is the next highest and has a very interesting day today, which includes not liking the FS lynch, so I'm sitting pretty hoping the penguin has a red streak.