Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What?
"Is this your newest leaked game?" is what I said.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What?
😱 intimidating!

lol mods still subjected to their own posting restriction...such poetic justiceCoop coop went shh shh
Thank you!I spoke with Lupin, so yes. I had the pheromones.![]()
Ok, so I translated right but I am not comprehending. It's ok. I'll wake up at 3 am and giggle."Is this your newest leaked game?" is what I said.
Okay, can anyone other than lupin or Lyra account for any item in the game that was not the shell phone, the kelp, or the medicine cabinet? (If you have something tn, then don't say it until morning). Nyanko had a set up to claim an item for her blocking because of Lupin and Lyra, and I don't want that to slide if there is no evidence for items other than jilary's items. Aka we might have our final two wolves
SamsiesI've received no items this game. Nothing has happened to me. The end.
yes.Wait actually hold on, did Nyanko claim the kelp? And Lyra claimed the food on the same day?
I can confirm if you are vanilla you get no notifications for actions done on you.
How did you get silenced then?I can confirm if you are vanilla you get no notifications for actions done on you.
And you were looking to turn on me, my one and only mate. It was making me sad.I spoke with Lupin, so yes. I had the pheromones.![]()
Unless you need to be notified ie coop went shush shushI can confirm if you are vanilla you get no notifications for actions done on you.
I'm really glad that worked out / was right. I was sure it was going to take ski out first, and I was pretty sure Ny was the one we wanted.I think strider had the biggest win though as I went with his reasoning with the i to go for nyan since I didn't think it was ski. I probably would have been paralyzed today without him putting that out there.
I get paranoid. I didn't turn on you though!And you were looking to turn on me, my one and only mate. It was making me sad.
No but I have confirmation in what happened in the thread todayDid you ask the mods this specifically?
yesWait actually hold on, did Nyanko claim the kelp? And Lyra claimed the food on the same day?
@Animal Midwife do you have any reason from your role to believe that it would make sense that you couldn't be touched by blocking?
nope. just my guess since no one else was claiming to be blocked besides the genny and pippy with the same block message as my block and my muscle relaxant brain determined that was the only possible reason and not that the wolf blocker could just have the same damn message.@Animal Midwife do you have any reason from your role to believe that it would make sense that you couldn't be touched by blocking?
@SkiOtter - were you actually told the blockers were redirected/unsuccessful

Yup, I got no notification of Ski blocking me N2, I said that earlier but people may have missed it in the drunkenness. So unless it was somehow redirected, that seems to be the case.I can confirm if you are vanilla you get no notifications for actions done on you.
You know grudgingly I'm starting to believe that you are in fact village. I'm upset because I read you wrong for the first time ever.
You know grudgingly I'm starting to believe that you are in fact village. I'm upset because I read you wrong for the first time ever.
You are not wrong sir.So @cheathac I think you have the best possibility of being the final wolf. I am tagging you now as I envision many people will end up lynching you tomorrow. So this way you have time to respond tn if you have not fallen asleep.
*********contingency lynch cheat********
Well, I turn off my phone for a few hours (wonder woman is excellent btw) and you guys nearly break ww and somehow get a wolf. Well done
Now it's FUBARI already claimed broken WW yesterday. Damage is beyond repair.
Just saw this. As is known, I like to look at votes. I didn't see why she didn't change after Jil revealed. Sure she might not have been around, but it was an exciting lynch and I could have sworn she is around at closing times. Yesterday she voted ski easily, and again, I hung my big boobs on ski being the village ski I saw in SPN. Went there again today and peaced out, not to return. Which again, I don't know that that fits with how village nyan would act. She would have at least checked in one more time to lay down some smack imo. Strider though, as I pointed out, was my main reason today.Lupin here are my last two regarding ski. Where do you feel nyanko's votes are not right?
Night closed, results pending
Because I can
Hey! I wasn't done mating yet!
How CRUEL!

Cockblocked by the modsHey! I wasn't done mating yet!
How CRUEL!
I'll let you keep mating as long as you let me watch!!!! 😉Hey! I wasn't done mating yet!
How CRUEL!
I'll let you keep mating as long as you let me watch!!!! 😉
Cockblocked by the mods
I'll let you keep mating as long as you let me watch!!!! 😉
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.