WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ski if you vote ny it won't tie

Members don't see this ad.

Where is Pipporino voting? Maybe STL ok if pip goes too

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 5 Angry Drunks FINAL Lynch Tally

AM (1)- rojo
Ny (7)- Strider, lupin, lotf, AM, STL, pip, coop
Ski (4)- lyra, caia, Ny, cheat
cheat (1)- LISOV
DVMD (1)- genny
STL (1) - ski

15/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many

Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is NOW

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I am just as lost as you
There was indications that there was a second blocker. My argument was predicated on a lack of evidence of a second blocker. When evidence came out that there was likely a second blocker, that led to the switch to the person who has taken responsibility for blocking on a different day

Reactions: 1 user
I hate this crap since nyan didn't even defend this game. Ah well. Drunkin WW at its best!! drink drink dribble drink
She was asked to earlier today. She came on after, but I guess it also really looked like ski ski was gonna float down the river not herz. So I no blame her for not being concerned.

The keepers returned from lunch to find the entire zoo in an uproar. Animals were growling, hissing, and screaming at each other left and right. Some were slipping all over their enclosures.

"Just what the hell is going on here???" asked Trilt.

But the really shocking sight was the sudden stampede of animals from one end of the zoo to the other. When the keepers finally got things under control, they discovered that one animal had been trampled in the scuffle. Someone really needed to work on securing the exhibits.

Dead is @nyanko who was
the Hippo, and each night could use her intimidating presence to keep an animal from leaving their exhibit.

It is now Night 5. Deadline is technically 9am EST but if you get your actions in ASAP I will love you forever.

Roster

Active Exhibits:
2. @nohika
4. @LyraGardenia
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SkiOtter
11. @cheathac
12. @strider144
13. @DVMDream
15. @PippyPony
17. @SummerTheLynx
18. @LetItSnow/ @StartingoverVet
19. @Lupin21
20. @LadyOtheFarm
21. @thedrjojo- Camel
22. @genny
23. @Caia
24. @Coopah

Closed Exhibits:
3. @sheltermed- Pigeon
14. @hazelmoo- Elephant
10. @raf2769- Bald Eagle
1. @Frozenshades - Three-Toed Sloth
9. @Jilary- Otter
16. @mmmdreamerz- Meerkat
6. @finnickthedog- Chimpanzee
5. @nyanko -
Hippo

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Working on real writeup soonish. Need a minute away from my computer because headache. But the events of the day seem to have sobered everyone up real quick! You can now post normally.

Dead is @nyanko who was
the Hippo, and each night could use her intimidating presence to keep an animal from leaving their exhibit.

It is now Night...something. Deadline is technically 9am EST but if you get your actions in ASAP I will love you forever.

@Jilary !!!!!

Working on real writeup soonish. Need a minute away from my computer because headache. But the events of the day seem to have sobered everyone up real quick! You can now post normally.

Dead is @nyanko who was

It is now Night...something. Deadline is technically 9am EST but if you get your actions in ASAP I will love you forever.
Haha hahaha Yas! Oh Ski, I was rooting all day and just hoping we could find the thing to tilt the scales away from you!

That feels freaking awesome!!!

Reactions: 1 user

Dead is @nyanko who was

If that's the case why am I not sober

Okay, can anyone other than lupin or Lyra account for any item in the game that was not the shell phone, the kelp, or the medicine cabinet? (If you have something tn, then don't say it until morning). Nyanko had a set up to claim an item for her blocking because of Lupin and Lyra, and I don't want that to slide if there is no evidence for items other than jilary's items. Aka we might have our final two wolves