You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Where is Pipporino voting? Maybe STL ok if pip goes too
TALLY pls
EDIT: ninjad
EDIT: ninjad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I despise when people pull this last minute change of vote BS...
Rarely works in village favor.
Stumble fall...the graceful drunk way
Rarely works in village favor.
Stumble fall...the graceful drunk way
*******unlynch ski**********
Not sure how ties are handled but don't want to create a tie when we don't know. I will go ny if we can avoid the tie
yuo loved theym lasat glame!
***********lynch ny***********
lynch nyanko
I knew they were broken by both dyingyuo loved theym lasat glame!
Ski if you vote ny it won't tie
Ties are BS they don't help village
I am trying to avoid a tie?Ties are BS they don't help village
Dude that's the pointTies are BS they don't help village
no self-preservations skI?
I am trying to avoid a tie?
Ah misread the post, sorryz... 😳
This is why I shouldn't play ww anymore don't really have the time.
@SkiOtterno self-preservations skI?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 5 Angry Drunks FINAL Lynch Tally
AM (1)- rojo
Ny (7)- Strider, lupin, lotf, AM, STL, pip, coop
Ski (4)- lyra, caia, Ny, cheat
cheat (1)- LISOV
DVMD (1)- genny
STL (1) - ski
15/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many
Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is NOW
AM (1)- rojo
Ny (7)- Strider, lupin, lotf, AM, STL, pip, coop
Ski (4)- lyra, caia, Ny, cheat
cheat (1)- LISOV
DVMD (1)- genny
STL (1) - ski
15/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many
Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is NOW
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
was trying to but then computer was freaking out from trying to update and then it turned to 11no self-preservations skI?
LOL this has never happened to anyone here when they have been trying to swing a vote last minute.was trying to but then computer was freaking out from trying to update and then it turned to 11
My phone is being slow too.was trying to but then computer was freaking out from trying to update and then it turned to 11
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Please check your votes because damn
Omg wtf just happeneed
Serious?LOL this has never happened to anyone here when they have been trying to swing a vote last minute.
Hey gus shout out to my sister wubz because she's doing write up and I'm just drunk
See the last game, when my lame wolfy move from llion king got named after my faiiiilure lololololSerious?
and I'm just spectating happily with beer in hand. props2dubz.Hey gus shout out to my sister wubz because she's doing write up and I'm just drunk
BEST SISTER EVERRRRRRRand I'm just spectating happily with beer in hand. props2dubz.
K not serious. Got it.See the last game, when my lame wolfy move from llion king got named after my faiiiilure lolololol
I am just as lost as youOmg wtf just happeneed
I hate this crap since nyan didn't even defend this game. Ah well. Drunkin WW at its best!! drink drink dribble drink
Is my ski ski aluvemI am just as lost as you
Don't spill drinkcthats a party foulI hate this crap since nyan didn't even defend this game. Ah well. Drunkin WW at its best!! drink drink dribble drink
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There was indications that there was a second blocker. My argument was predicated on a lack of evidence of a second blocker. When evidence came out that there was likely a second blocker, that led to the switch to the person who has taken responsibility for blocking on a different dayI am just as lost as you
not if I suck it back up alcoholic style off the bar with strawww!!Don't spill drinkcthats a party foul
She was asked to earlier today. She came on after, but I guess it also really looked like ski ski was gonna float down the river not herz. So I no blame her for not being concerned.I hate this crap since nyan didn't even defend this game. Ah well. Drunkin WW at its best!! drink drink dribble drink
I think?Is my ski ski aluvem
ahThere was indications that there was a second blocker. My argument was predicated on a lack of evidence of a second blocker. When evidence came out that there was likely a second blocker, that led to the switch to the person who has taken responsibility for blocking on a different day
not if I suck it back up alcoholic style off the bar with strawww!!
vis tghis yoiur newest dleaked gsmea?
Day has closed, you can post normally agaivis tghis yoiur newest dleaked gsmea?
(Especially you as I really can't understand your posts at all)
What?vis tghis yoiur newest dleaked gsmea?
Day has closed, you can post normally again
Boo.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The keepers returned from lunch to find the entire zoo in an uproar. Animals were growling, hissing, and screaming at each other left and right. Some were slipping all over their enclosures.
"Just what the hell is going on here???" asked Trilt.
But the really shocking sight was the sudden stampede of animals from one end of the zoo to the other. When the keepers finally got things under control, they discovered that one animal had been trampled in the scuffle. Someone really needed to work on securing the exhibits.
Dead is @nyanko who was
It is now Night 5. Deadline is technically 9am EST but if you get your actions in ASAP I will love you forever.
Roster
Active Exhibits:
2. @nohika
4. @LyraGardenia
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SkiOtter
11. @cheathac
12. @strider144
13. @DVMDream
15. @PippyPony
17. @SummerTheLynx
18. @LetItSnow/ @StartingoverVet
19. @Lupin21
20. @LadyOtheFarm
21. @thedrjojo- Camel
22. @genny
23. @Caia
24. @Coopah
Closed Exhibits:
3. @sheltermed- Pigeon
14. @hazelmoo- Elephant
10. @raf2769- Bald Eagle
1. @Frozenshades - Three-Toed Sloth
9. @Jilary- Otter
16. @mmmdreamerz- Meerkat
6. @finnickthedog- Chimpanzee
5. @nyanko - Hippo
"Just what the hell is going on here???" asked Trilt.
But the really shocking sight was the sudden stampede of animals from one end of the zoo to the other. When the keepers finally got things under control, they discovered that one animal had been trampled in the scuffle. Someone really needed to work on securing the exhibits.
Dead is @nyanko who was
the Hippo, and each night could use her intimidating presence to keep an animal from leaving their exhibit.
It is now Night 5. Deadline is technically 9am EST but if you get your actions in ASAP I will love you forever.
Roster
Active Exhibits:
2. @nohika
4. @LyraGardenia
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SkiOtter
11. @cheathac
12. @strider144
13. @DVMDream
15. @PippyPony
17. @SummerTheLynx
18. @LetItSnow/ @StartingoverVet
19. @Lupin21
20. @LadyOtheFarm
21. @thedrjojo- Camel
22. @genny
23. @Caia
24. @Coopah
Closed Exhibits:
3. @sheltermed- Pigeon
14. @hazelmoo- Elephant
10. @raf2769- Bald Eagle
1. @Frozenshades - Three-Toed Sloth
9. @Jilary- Otter
16. @mmmdreamerz- Meerkat
6. @finnickthedog- Chimpanzee
5. @nyanko - Hippo
Last edited:
😱 intimidating!
Working on real writeup soonish. Need a minute away from my computer because headache. But the events of the day seem to have sobered everyone up real quick! You can now post normally.
Dead is @nyanko who wasthe Hippo, and each night could use her intimidating presence to keep an animal from leaving their exhibit.
It is now Night...something. Deadline is technically 9am EST but if you get your actions in ASAP I will love you forever.
@Jilary !!!!!
WELL THAT WORKED WAY ****IN BETTER THAN I EXPECTED
Haha hahaha Yas! Oh Ski, I was rooting all day and just hoping we could find the thing to tilt the scales away from you!Working on real writeup soonish. Need a minute away from my computer because headache. But the events of the day seem to have sobered everyone up real quick! You can now post normally.
Dead is @nyanko who wasthe Hippo, and each night could use her intimidating presence to keep an animal from leaving their exhibit.
It is now Night...something. Deadline is technically 9am EST but if you get your actions in ASAP I will love you forever.
That feels freaking awesome!!!
K. I was honestly bout to barf because I feared I severely screwed everything up.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If that's the case why am I not soberWorking on real writeup soonish. Need a minute away from my computer because headache. But the events of the day seem to have sobered everyone up real quick! You can now post normally.
Dead is @nyanko who wasthe Hippo, and each night could use her intimidating presence to keep an animal from leaving their exhibit.
It is now Night...something. Deadline is technically 9am EST but if you get your actions in ASAP I will love you forever.
Holy s*** I can finally talk again!
literally the same block message as mine😱 intimidating!
"Each night you may use your intimidating presence to keep an animal from leaving their exhibit and getting up to any mischief."
Coop coop went shh shhHoly s*** I can finally talk again!
Okay, can anyone other than lupin or Lyra account for any item in the game that was not the shell phone, the kelp, or the medicine cabinet? (If you have something tn, then don't say it until morning). Nyanko had a set up to claim an item for her blocking because of Lupin and Lyra, and I don't want that to slide if there is no evidence for items other than jilary's items. Aka we might have our final two wolves
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K